Anyone induce lactation to increase breast size?

A

Aescal

Since wife is working at home now, have her considering getting a breast pump to induce lactation in increase her breast size and of course the added fun of milky breasts. Anyone else do this and did it create a large cup size increase for the effort and when you stopped, did the breasts seriously deflate and get smaller than original size? Current size is like a C+/D- and have good shape at 46 but, want them larger and lactation is better than plastic augmentation.20211007_135919.jpg

I used to have an online friend, back in the day, that wanted to lactate again. She was 43 and had three children. The youngest was about 16 years old and though she had breastfed them when they were born, she had very little breastfeeding support at the time, so she didn't get to nurse them as long as she wanted. I believe it was only weeks that she breastfed each, if that. She loved producing milk and wanted to produce milk again. First just for the feeling and then for a man because she knew that having a man suckle her would free her from pumping and with the right man, help her to produce an endless supply.
Back then it was easy to get lactation inducing meds from other countries, online, without a prescription. She got hers (domperidone/motillium) from New Zealand and pumped at least three times a day. She started at 38DD and got to a 38F and her nipples became really large. While she never produced a huge amount of milk (she could never find a man local to help her), she did produced enough that she could pump about two ounces a session and was able to spray milk from her breasts across the room.
That was her. As with all lactation, your mileage may vary with any given woman, body type, etc. The principles still apply, drink plenty of fluids, minimal stress, pump at least three times a day. The pumping sessions don't have to be long periods of time (minimum of ten minutes) but frequent. Just think as if you were feeding a child, her milk production will work the same way. Women who are feeding babies and who want to produce a lot of milk feed their babies on demand and babies don't nurse for long periods of time, just frequently, which is the frustrating part of breastfeeding for a lot of moms.
When I say your mileage may vary, I had another online friend, I think in her fifties, who was not taking any meds but was suckled irregularly and started to produce milk. I could only dream of how much milk she would have produced if she had of been suckled more regularly.
I have seen a few women who were not very large breasted prior to becoming pregnant, balloon up to five cup sizes by the time they were breastfeeding, but again, that was in their birthing prime. I dare say, that having produced a good amount of milk in your prime might dictate the same in your later years, but that might just be my wishful thinking. I wish I had become a doctor and could research this theory without looking like a perv! Anywho, I would like to know how it turns out for you and your wife. Thanks for sharing!

kraig