Does your bullshit tolerance increase with breast size?

I once dated a woman long term who was so toxic, she was an attractive woman with 36Gs and yet on her birthday she had to go to dinner alone because literally NOBODY not even her beta orbiters wanted to hang out with her because she was such a disaster personality wise.

But fuck it I dated her because I loved nutting in her and I have a very low threshold for "unacceptable" behavior.

I once dated a woman long term who was so toxic, she was an attractive woman with 36Gs and yet on her birthday she had to go to dinner alone because literally NOBODY not even her beta orbiters wanted to hang out with her because she was such a disaster personality wise.

But fuck it I dated her because I loved nutting in her and I have a very low threshold for "unacceptable" behavior.
Was it so bad? Still you dated her long enough to sleep with her?

Was it so bad? Still you dated her long enough to sleep with her?

She was easy, kind of a slut. I think thats why so many guys banged her and left her so they wouldn't have to deal with her again.

Basically, SUPER narcissist and gold digger. Think of a woman who didn't even own her own car and lived n a one bedroom apartment with her own mom but acted like she needed $500 pieces of clothing and you know exactly what you're in for.

Not really, how ever most men put up/ accept more from a beautiful/ attractive women than an ugly women.

Do I agree? No, it is what it is.

I’m far from an alpha Chad, but if she acts up in a way I deem unacceptable I’ll say something. If you are a wet noodle of a man you will lose her respect anyway.

I don’t think there’s any boob level where I would take outright bullshit, either. To be honest, if she does start acting up like that the relationship is on the rocks anyway.

In my moment of weakness I had a casual fling with a woman who had 42Gs. She was a big girl but big tits are my kryptonite. When I found out she had a gravity-defying pair that had almost no sag despite being 40 years old, I was addicted. She was married too and she was woke before woke culture was a thing. I had to listen to her woke bullshit before we fucked. But she’d fuck whenever I wanted and she liked it really rough. Eventually the woke shit intensified and she stopped taking birth control without telling me. She wanted to tattoo my name above her pussy because she said her pussy is mine forever. I couldn’t take the bat shit craziness and had to bail. Slowly of course because I was concerned she’d file a false rape charge or key my car.

A 22 year old with 38Ks and growing but had a very slim body was so utterly crazy that I don’t know how I got out of that one.

I’m older and not much wiser. Big tits aren’t really worth it. I have a girlfriend with big boobs who isn’t crazy (yet) but dealing with crazy is never worth it.

Got a great question. Does the amount of bullshit you tolerate increase with the size of the girls boobs.

For example you got an insanely large busted good looking girlfriend, I’m talking like model quality.

Would you put up with more crap from her, than you would from an average looking girl friend who had C cups?

What if that same super busty girl would only let you play with her tits and refused to have sex claiming you hurt her with your big dick?

Does the question make sense?

Are you willing to put up with things such as a girl who always wants you to buy them something, a girl with a crappy attitude or who doesn’t like and refuses to have sex, but has an awesome set of tits.
Yes I learned the hard way about dating body parts lol

No, it doesn't. And it's pretty easy to understand why. When women are in high demand, their options are through the damn roof. I recently saw a woman who was around a D cup but overall very attractive(Soy Neiva?) make over 17 grand on ONE video on OF. There are too many guys in their DMs, on their OFs, doing whatever and offering whatever. Women are not stupid and this places men in a position of being VERY expendable. Hell, my ex-wife had 3 dudes who I've never seen before show up before I moved out. So I knew from reading other men's experiences that men kowtow to women because they desire them. So they can get away with bloody murder. We've all seen how guys turn into attack dogs over women. But being that you can be replaced asap, there is no reason to tolerate the bullshit. You can and will be replaced with some other attack dog. I know the feeling. Taking a look at her and feeling it in your dick. Wanting to fuck again. But nah, it's not worth it.

No, it doesn't. And it's pretty easy to understand why. When women are in high demand, their options are through the damn roof. I recently saw a woman who was around a D cup but overall very attractive(Soy Neiva?) make over 17 grand on ONE video on OF. There are too many guys in their DMs, on their OFs, doing whatever and offering whatever. Women are not stupid and this places men in a position of being VERY expendable. Hell, my ex-wife had 3 dudes who I've never seen before show up before I moved out. So I knew from reading other men's experiences that men kowtow to women because they desire them. So they can get away with bloody murder. We've all seen how guys turn into attack dogs over women. But being that you can be replaced asap, there is no reason to tolerate the bullshit. You can and will be replaced with some other attack dog. I know the feeling. Taking a look at her and feeling it in your dick. Wanting to fuck again. But nah, it's not worth it.

I think many people, especially of the slightly older pre-tinder/instagram dominated dating scene, underestimate just how bad it currently is for the generations that followed.

Girls having a near endless supply of DM's/Likes/shares/comments/matches and other validation from thirsty guys has led to a hyper inflation in the dating market so astounding it could rival the Weimar Republic.

Having lots of female friends has ironically made me very cautious of dating seriously as I know everyone has a plan B, C and D sat idling in their DMs XD

I think many people, especially of the slightly older pre-tinder/instagram dominated dating scene, underestimate just how bad it currently is for the generations that followed.

Girls having a near endless supply of DM's/Likes/shares/comments/matches and other validation from thirsty guys has led to a hyper inflation in the dating market so astounding it could rival the Weimar Republic.

Having lots of female friends has ironically made me very cautious of dating seriously as I know everyone has a plan B, C and D sat idling in their DMs XD
At this point we actually have people flying cross country and internationally meeting up. There is no more being confined to just your neighborhood or town. And it can be anyone.

In general yes the bigger the tits the more I put up with, but I rarely actually do civilian dating nowadays as hobbying/mongering/punting has altered my perception or tolerance for bullshit and I’d rather just go with the on-demand aspect of pay for play. Plus modern dating is a horrendous shit show nowadays.

Looking back, the one bitch who I tolerated the most only had a pair of GG/H cups, certainly not the biggest I’ve had but she gave me unrestricted access to all her holes in exchange for putting up with her bullshit of which there was too many and tiresome to list.

I look back on some of the sweetest natured women I’ve had the pleasure of and seriously regret not making more of an effort to settle down with. But then the urge for new huge tits takes over and I’m back to being a huge boob sex addict.