Having a Wife/Girlfriend with a HUGE ROUND booty

AnneDuchesse

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Those of you who have seen my posts before know that my wife has beautiful large breasts and I often speak of the pleasures of living with a busty woman (things such as those delightfully awkward moments when she goes shopping but can't find any clothes that fit because her tits are too big for her small frame).
But she also has a very small butt (see the pics below), and I have often said that I wish she had a huge round ass.

I often wonder what it is like to live with a woman who has massive buttocks (I attach a couple pics that show what I have in mind here). What are those day-to-day pleasures of living with a woman with a huge ass --- a woman who can't find jeans that fit because her massive booty is just too huge compared to her tiny waist and nothing fits -- or she has to spend a long time in the shower washing that deep DEEP butt-crack of hers.

If any of you guys are lucky enough to have a wife or girlfriend with an enormous, stick-out ass please share your experiences (and pictures!!!) with the rest of us fellows, who are so envious of you.

Attachments

• 1708043455684.png
    1708043455684.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 598
  • T 2 W.jpg
    T 2 W.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 531
  • Arranging her hair.jpg
    Arranging her hair.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 577
  • Huge ass wife.png
    Huge ass wife.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 601
Here’s another couple

Your wife has a very cute butt. Not quite as big as I would like, but still nice and round.
I have dated one woman (she was really more of a "fuck buddy" than a girlfriend) who had a butt like your wife's butt. She probably had the roundest butt I have ever fucked and it was lots of fun to take her prone-bone. Burying my cock between those nice round butt-chicks. What is your favorite position with your wife?

My wife’s big ass is round from every angle. Tits are too

Wow. Your wife looks super curvy. Any full-body pic so we can see those big boobs and that big butt in the same pic?

Tell us more about how it felt to fuck these big butts.
Especially the one in this pic. That butt-crack looks quite remarkable. Long and deep. Looks like it could swallow up any cock - no matter how big.
How did feel to burry your cock in that DEEP butt crack?

Attachments

• 1708219345849.png
    1708219345849.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
Tell us more about how it felt to fuck these big butts.
Especially the one in this pic. That butt-crack looks quite remarkable. Long and deep. Looks like it could swallow up any cock - no matter how big.
How did feel to burry your cock in that DEEP butt crack?
It was a great ass to grab. I saw her on a friends page and asked about her and then we woul flirt and send pics. After that we just started meeting up and having sex