Married guys. How many days a week are you having fun with your wife’s big tits?

LoveTheBoobs

Reaction score
I am still fairly new to the site but I am happy to see and read the married guys, like me, posting pics of wives, and having fun times with the wife.

So for you married guys, on average, how many times a week are you having fun with your wife’s tits.

For me right now a steady 2 times a week. Wife and I are same age. 50’s. Married 30 years.

Massaging in bed almost every day but playing intensive in the shower maximum once per month. I like a short peek while dressing undressing a lot though, that is a true gift.

I don’t get enough tit time! Work opposite shifts, got kids, she’s got a massive pair of G/H cups. It’s been weeks since I’ve had my hands on them, I’ll always try to catch her in shower or getting dressed for a quick view but it’s very frustrating!!!!

I don’t get enough tit time! Work opposite shifts, got kids, she’s got a massive pair of G/H cups. It’s been weeks since I’ve had my hands on them, I’ll always try to catch her in shower or getting dressed for a quick view but it’s very frustrating!!!!
You want them in bright light but that is bonus here. My wife likes to be massaged at night as well. Not more but thats not my favour too.

Minimum, 7-8 times a week. If vacationing at the beach, 3-4 times a day (note no kids for some time to worry with). I also spend 3 times each and every day or possibly more watching her videos. I need to find a counter on the computer to catch me each and every time in my MissesC addiction.

Depends on whether temporary or years

I don’t get enough tit time! Work opposite shifts,got kids, she’s got a massive pair of G/H cups. It’s been weeks since I’ve had my hands on them, I’ll always try to catch her in shower or getting dressed for a quick view but it’s very frustrating!!!!
It will get better Breastman. Kids etc. I know. Our kids are grown now. Fun has increased.