Have You Ever Had Anyone You Know Send you Nudes?

buttnboob

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
When I was in school... a cute new girl came to the school. Everyone was wild about her. To my surprise, she asked me out one night.

Now, I know myself. I definitely would have gotten her pregnant that night if I went with her... and that was something I didn't want to deal with at such a young age so I said no. Like an idiot.

Fast forward a few years, she's married, I'm not. She has 2 kids. I have 0. She sends me messages about how she was in love with me and wanted me to be her first.

Fast forward a few more years... I ended up finding a bunch of her nudes online and she still looks awesome.

Last edited:
Post them up! :)
"If you build it, they will come!" LOL :cool:

Haha okay guess I'll start - so here are some pics to show what I had to fantasize about for a very long time - never thought I'd ever get any full images of these beauties until you can say I was hit with a "stroke" of luck ;) I swear I go back to these still at least once a da
Sounds like there's a story behind your "stroke" of luck. Who is she, and how did you end up getting lucky?

Haha okay guess I'll start - so here are some pics to show what I had to fantasize about for a very long time - never thought I'd ever get any full images of these beauties until you can say I was hit with a "stroke" of luck ;) I swear I go back to these still at least once a day
She looks like she has one of those perfect BBW bodies.
Her waist still exists and her ass is at least as big as those tits! Then somehow, aside from being pretty, she has a thin face and arms. She's bomb!
I know a woman like this. She's engaged and lives far far away, but I'm pretty sure she'd still fuck me if our paths crossed:emoji_disappointed:

I defo have. I used to fancy this girl who was a few years above me in school. She was a few years older than me and had always had massive tits. We knew each other from the village where we live and we got mates on Snapchat like years ago and became like really close. So we have a flirt now and again and a few years ago on my birthday she sent me a picture of them bad boys and I’ve never ever forgotten!! I have asked since for another look and she’s not given up yet but she will!!

When I was in high school... a cute new girl came to the school. Everyone was wild about her. To my surprise, when prom time came around... she asked me to go to prom with her.

Now, I know myself. I definitely would have gotten her pregnant that night if I went with her... and that was something I didn't want to deal with at such a young age so I said no. Like an idiot.

Fast forward a few years, she's married, I'm not. She has 2 kids. I have 0. She sends me messages about how she was in love with me and wanted me to be her first.

Fast forward a few more years... I ended up finding a bunch of her nudes online and she still looks awesome.
So are you gonna try to fuck her or what?

When I was in high school... a cute new girl came to the school. Everyone was wild about her. To my surprise, when prom time came around... she asked me to go to prom with her.

Well let’s see these nudes!!

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=U2FXPMm-pg0Na1ac)original_463489071.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=U2FXPMm-pg0Na1ac)original_463489071.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,447
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=oMSWn3vnBhbgMM8F)original_463489041.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=oMSWn3vnBhbgMM8F)original_463489041.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,156
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=hv2ulZLmimMaMSiY)original_381710931.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=hv2ulZLmimMaMSiY)original_381710931.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,982
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=HgG2jdwM7bMKP7GO)original_414264481.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=HgG2jdwM7bMKP7GO)original_414264481.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 2,006
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=FpfZl60ucGll-m5E)original_414264451.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=FpfZl60ucGll-m5E)original_414264451.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,062
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=EHiBqyswYCZPAaDA)original_463489061.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=EHiBqyswYCZPAaDA)original_463489061.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 2,074
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dk4fsr5KZs0xoHOj)original_414264461.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dk4fsr5KZs0xoHOj)original_414264461.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 2,239
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=6PJtAMA55NlvbTas)original_414264471.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=6PJtAMA55NlvbTas)original_414264471.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,474
I was working on it for a little while after those messages but it wasn't going anywhere so I called it quits.
How aggressive were you?
She's hot and looks like she'd be up for a really sleazy sexual affair lol