Has anyone ever seen someone they know irl on here?

MezmorizedByTitties

Reaction score
Im sure it happens a lot. But one of the reasons i keep hitting refresh is because im hoping one day to see someone i actually know on here lol. Where im from in the states its a long shot, but id love to hear stories of anyone seeing someone they know and if they did anything about it. Boob on Gents!

While there's probably a lot of, "cyber-buds", unless someone tells their friends, If you like big tits, join TiTs where I'm a member, I doubt if there's a lot of irl friends.

Despite my love of big boobs (which I've mentioned a few times to friends (usually based a a comment of a girl we saw)), I've never told any of them (including one friend, and prior to his passing, that I knew for 45 years), about my big boobs collection.

I understand that. I guess i mean more casually strolling thru a thread and been like 'holy shit, i actually know her!' Like from school or a past life. Ik its a long shot but just curious

Not yet but I’ve definitely thought and hoped for the same thing. I’ve found 3 different OF pages of friends or old acquaintances which were all a good rush
Thats awesome!

I wouldn't comment on knowing someone, as I'd not want a load of DMs asking where they live, do I have more pics from their socials, can I introduce them, etc

I wouldn't comment on knowing someone, as I'd not want a load of DMs asking where they live, do I have more pics from their socials, can I introduce them, etc
Lol this is why I’ve only told one or two people about the one very large breasted girl who has ended up with a thread here. I never posted her originally myself to avoid any suspicion on her part.

Otherwise never found anyone else here on TiT that I knew IRL, and (unfortunately), I’ve only run across one OF of a girl I knew because she dated a college friend of mine and we all hung out a dozen or so times back in the day. She’s thin, small-titted, and had/has a gross personality, so …… meh :/

I got in a fight with my girlfriend about 10 years ago. Found out through a friend she was talking to score about modeling.

I would have been both happy to finally get nude pics of her, and irritated at the same fine, especially if she did a hardcore scene.

Worked out for the best, we got back together and a few years after she started to allow me to take pics and videos for my collection which I am not allowed to share.

My post may be a bit off topic, but if a girl posts her pics anywhere, it’s the same as posting them on this forum.

I just don’t know how I would feel a lot dating a girl who had pictures published online.

First feeling is like “yea” I got a hot model I am dating. But on the other hand, eventually the pictures get leaked out to family. My dad wouldn’t care, as he likes the same girls I do. However my mom would be pissed.

I used to live with a girl who has a thread on here. Not surprised tbh as she already had an entry on boobpedia when she moved in. Not gonna reveal as that would open a can of worms but will say she had some really nice 32GGs.

To be honest I don’t want the girls I know to be online, and posting their pictures.

I prefer to keep them to myself

Lol this is why I’ve only told one or two people about the one very large breasted girl who has ended up with a thread here. I never posted her originally myself to avoid any suspicion on her part.

Otherwise never found anyone else here on TiT that I knew IRL, and (unfortunately), I’ve only run across one OF of a girl I knew because she dated a college friend of mine and we all hung out a dozen or so times back in the day. She’s thin, small-titted, and had/has a gross personality, so …… meh :/
Same for me, there is one girl who has a thread but i would not post on it, what she puts in public is for her and then it can get on here.

Same for me, there is one girl who has a thread but i would not post on it, what she puts in public is for her and then it can get on here.
Yeah that seems to be the best approach. Curious who it is just so I can see someone I maybe haven't, but feel free to DM. For me, it's a girl who has a pretty popular thread (think 25+ pages) and for good reason. I've mostly just tried to moderate the thread a bit (even before I was a moderator lol) and keep people from being a-holes, but I'll also post her new public stuff when she posts it since she doesn't care, and would probably rather it was me than someone who might say something that'd annoy her.

aint that the truth.

I haven’t seen anyone I personally know myself, however since June I’ve been posting IRL finds of chicks who’ve flashed on camera (spring break, Mardi Gras) or who have been in wet t contest videos. First post started here and has been ongoing. Have maybe 2-3 more in the tank for now -> https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...-of-tit-flashing-add-yours.47979/post-1802173

Another user had been doing the same but hasn’t posted in a while.

Note: my first 3 ID posts there have clips linked to erome. That was before I knew how to compress files to meet the requirement. Will go back and insert them respectively when I have time.

If anyone happens to recognize someone, reach out if you’d like. I know nothing of specific demographics (I’m not THAT creepy) but I can certainly link to socials.

Last edited: