Has anyone ever seen someone they know irl on here?

I did an it was absolutely weird, not sure how to explain it, like part of my real life being on this forum that contains big tits.

Girl is the cousin of one of my best frieds, we have been talking about her for 15+ years, he obviously knows I'm into humongous boobs. I only met her once (she lives in a different part of the country). She doesn't have a thread but she was posted in a general thread. Not many comments about her but few likes if I remember correctly.

Yes I met topheavyredbone the real one not the person ppl think is on the Twitter page & it's been nothing but love and genuine vibes every since

Yes mellie D and she is a lovely woman … met in a supermarket couldn’t believe my eyes and so tiny and she was hiding those titties

I found one person I actually dated posted on TiTs a few years ago.

I also know of a female friend who posted on OnlyFans but it wasn't nude.

Yes my ex has a pretty popular thread on here and I find it funny that a lot of you guys are all salivating over her

Not on here, but there used to be a TV model in the UK with a stage name of Chelsea. The TV channel was called bangbabes if you want to research.

When I was 15 and joined the local gym I discovered her there. But after two or three times I never saw her again and eventually I moved to another gym.

my friend in a random post on the biggest black thread, i live in a pretty rural area

There is thread here of a gal that is a friend of the family. Last time I saw her, she is 23 years old, she was wearing a very low cut top and showed 1/2 foot of cleavage at a "wake." Very inappropriate. There is also a full YouTube video of just her (that someone else posted with major cleavage pics). I showed that to my wife and she freaked out. She has a killer slim N stacked figure, but her personality stinks. ;)

Yes my ex has a pretty popular thread on here and I find it funny that a lot of you guys are all salivating over her
oh trust me there is more than just salivating thats happening all over her these days. got a link?

There is thread here of a gal that is a friend of the family. Last time I saw her, she is 23 years old, she was wearing a very low cut top and showed 1/2 foot of cleavage at a "wake." Very inappropriate. There is also a full YouTube video of just her (that someone else posted with major cleavage pics). I showed that to my wife and she freaked out. She has a killer slim N stacked figure, but her personality stinks. ;)
show me the way please :)

Haven't seen anyone I know personally, but I've run into a few girls that I recognized after seeing them posted here. Pretty crazy when that happens.

I’ve seen a few on here I know personally. There is a thread on a Girl I used to date. Guys going crazy over her and posting bad info about where she lives etc.. I just laugh

I haven’t found anyone I know on this site but I have found multiple clips of a friend flashing at Mardi Gras on other sites. she’s on a few Mardi Gras videos, her husband and her had told me about going to Mardi Gras and showed me some home clips (no flashing) where I noticed her beads were behind her back and she was asking for more beads, it was at that point I knew she had actually flashed and I should go hunting.

Two girls, although one I only knew for a short time and went on one date with, while the other I had an on-again off-again relationship with for years. Both are huge, the latter absolutely massive and has (had?) a bigger online presence (IG). I can't find her thread anymore and I unfollowed her on IG a while ago (an attempt to clean up my life) so not sure how to find her again on here.

Anyway it's pretty wild to see someone you know/have been with posted on a site like this. I could understand why both would make the cut, but I can't understand why some would feel the need to bring up unsavory info about their past and post it as if it were at all relevant to their current living situation. Women may dress a certain way for attention but a lot of guys act like bitches for attention all the same.

I know chanelle punton
Can you share any information on her?
She used to do a lot of modeling or at least upload lots of hot pics,unfortunately she stopped. What happened? Do u think she'll ever go back doing that?