Former Girlfriend from Poland, grew from 36H to 40L!!

Definitely prefer when she was thicker. What was the year the last video made in? Do you know if her boobs are even bigger now?

Definitely prefer when she was thicker. What was the year the last video made in? Do you know if her boobs are even bigger now?
the last time i had recorded a video of her was 2009. the first was 2006. I have seen her only a few times since then and yes, she gained quite a bit further weight and tits.

one boob i estimated about 4kg in size. her boobs had a radius of 50cm. A total sphere would have been 5000cm^^3. her wasnt an exact sphere but a bit more conical.. hence 4kg.

Note that a normal tit has about 1/2 KG. agree?

the last time i had recorded a video of her was 2009. the first was 2006. I have seen her only a few times since then and yes, she gained quite a bit further weight and tits.
can you share how she looks now? did her tits grow even bigger :devilish: :devilish:
here a short vid from a different perspective.
overflowing :love::love:

one boob i estimated about 4kg in size. her boobs had a radius of 50cm. A total sphere would have been 5000cm^^3. her wasnt an exact sphere but a bit more conical.. hence 4kg.

Note that a normal tit has about 1/2 KG. agree?
Thank you, friend, he said in an ironic way, because the truth is that I did not know that regarding the weight of breasts, by the way, could you tell me how much size 100c is equivalent to in conversion size, maybe a G? This is the one my girlfriend has, I'm curious

100C is large for sure. as a rule you can say

100C = 95D = 90E = 85F = 80G - so yes, it is a G for 80cm underbust width.

Thank you, friend, he said in an ironic way, because the truth is that I did not know that regarding the weight of breasts, by the way, could you tell me how much size 100c is equivalent to in conversion size, maybe a G? This is the one my girlfriend has, I'm curious

Thanks for sharing, would love to see her on her hands and knees and see tham hanging