Cheron, One Busty Black Babe

In my top 5 of all time. Huge pendulous breasts and areola bigger than most girls' tits...
With all these huge brazilians being posted lately, just wanted to say she was the "Original" big titty Brazilian
Still perfection after all these years...

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). BBL46LL

Attachments

• 1432332447.jpg
    1432332447.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 813
  • 789255496.jpg
    789255496.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 581
  • 642873458.jpg
    642873458.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 488
  • 914075826.jpg
    914075826.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 503
Last edited by a moderator:
With all these huge brazilians being posted lately, just wanted to say she was the "Original" big titty Brazilian
Still perfection after all these years...

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). BBL46LL
No, actually Angelique Dos Santos was the original. Cheron is still better because she's natural.

I'd like to find this whole scene: from the beginning

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• c (13).jpg
    c (13).jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 676
She has absolutely amazing breasts, but the blurred out face completely ruins her material for me. What a terrible waste!
And pointless.

To each their own I guess. Even today I can get a good fap to Cheron because I don't give a damn if her face is blurred, it does not take away from her sex appeal IMO. Anyway..... I have video's of Cheron would you guy's like me to post them?

To each their own I guess. Even today I can get a good fap to Cheron because I don't give a damn if her face is blurred, it does not take away from her sex appeal IMO. Anyway..... I have video's of Cheron would you guy's like me to post them?
I have seven of her videos. Do you mind posting the names of the ones you have? I am probably missing one or two.
Thanks!

Which one's are you missing?
Here's what I have: Bubble bath, Measuring, Black Knit top, Workout, Red Sweater, Outdoor Jeans & Christmas.

Different strokes for different folks indeed xD Her body is incredible, but I find the blurred face very off putting for some reason. To me it's like her soul has been erased from the image. It actually reminds me of the art work on Board's Of Canada's first album. Creepy stuff. I would post a picture but I don't want to ruin the thread anymore than I have already.

Her body is absolutely off the charts though to be fair, so I appreciate she has a lot of fans.. and I would definitely be keen to see her videos.