Cheating On Your Partner For Bigger Tits

I'd heard this term recently but what an ideal fantasy scenario. Being married or otherwise coupled up with a cuckquean.

All the better if she was reasonably to very busty and allowed you to go up in size as and when the opportunity arises.

Travelling for work can be quite stressful. Intense meetings with customers during the day, evening events, the adjustment to different time zones, away from loves ones, and of course, temptation of opportunity without consequence. I'd already been a veteran of travel, but one of the elements that had never been explored was meeting someone new and taking them back to my hotel room. Being a big breast lover, I didn't want to waste what little free time going to the bars and trying to find a needle in a haystack, but I had been married long enough that I wasn't too familiar with the online meetup sites, which increased the odds greatly of finding a woman with bountiful bosoms to enjoy without fear of getting caught.

After quite a bit of "swiping", I'd found a sexy, tall (5'11) and very busty blonde who was interested in meeting up in her West Coast city. She met me in the lobby of my hotel, and we sat and had a drink at the bar. She was very flirtateous and stunningly attractive. The only thing on my mind were the spectacular, enormous milk jugs she was proudly carrying on her chest (and showing significant cleavage. After a drink or two, we went up to my hotel room. It didn't take long before her lips and mine were locked, and immediately my hands found their way to squeeze the most fantastic natural breasts I'd ever felt in my life! She was at least a G cup, which I confirmed by taking off her sexy blouse and gigantic bra to reveal her perfect white milky udders. She's never had children, and was in her early 30s so there wasn't a flaw anywhere in sight! I inspected them thoroughly to be sure, which took a long time with the amount of surface area to cover!

It didn't take long before I was sliding my thick cock between them, and it was obvious she knew how to use them. What made it even more amazing is she posed for pictures, so I captured the moment, which wasn't needed as the image was burned into my brain forever. You all benefit to see what my view was of the evening. The images don't do them justice., they were even more spectacular in person. After several minutes of being smothered in these perfect pillows, I couldn't hold it in any longer. She sensed that I was ready to explode, and squeezed her tits to tighten her grip, and then right before, she pulled my cock out from in between and stroked me to spray all over her chest. It felt like I would never stop shooting, and my yeoman's effort to cover her was a solid one, but the task was impossible to achieve. She gave me a big smile and pulled one of her cum-covered watermelons to her mouth so she could lick up the reward for her efforts. I'd finally found heaven.
please tell us about the others

Left an email browser open. She read an email thread with the girl. She called me while I was shopping and was screaming.

I came home and ended it that day.
I merely curious as to being a bloke, when you other half have is screaming down the phone in a psychotic way and it is bad and you realise it and you have been dating for 6 months.................... its true love and you are probably going to marry her for the rest of your lives. Just one thing, when she does it to you, and it is to your face......... don't say "what is it?" No...... no no no no................ no No (Tyrion Lannister voice). You realise at this point that you are alive................................................. not for long (Tyrion Lannister voice).

I realise now that all my former girlfriends

When she looks pissed, don't ask why. Or the "classics" - Look into her eyes and say "What I have done?" and you are honest and you know it.

please tell us about the others
With such a polite request, here is the story of another.
I met this beautiful brown girl through a dating website. She was very open to meet without a lot of chatting, which is convenient for someone in a relationship. She was very petite (5'1) with a very nice and full chest. She has Caribbean island heritage so I didn't have any context for the culture and how she may handle flirting & aggressive behavior.

I met her in the city at a bar. Very cute face, short hair but very stylish, but I was blown away by her figure. This girl's tits were about half ger torso, impossible to hide under her shirt. We sat down and I immediately got hard under the table. I find out quickly she is a lesbian who is unhappily married and wants to explore. Within 2 minutes I have her hand between my legs showing her what she can experience with me. She comes over to sit with me in a booth and we start to make out. (It's a dark place with a fair bit of privacy, on a weekday). I put a hand on her chest and moaned... then I whispered in her ear "I NEED those wrapped around me". She knew exactly what I meant. We went back to my hotel room and she obliged with my request. See clip for the specifics

More to come on her... this lasted 6 months

honestly i know i will die alone as i cant see any woman going out with me but if i did get one it would be based on the size of her knockers along with her personality

None of this is a judgement on anyone here. This is what works for me.
For what it's worth, I wouldn't cheat. I have had plenty of chances, some of which would have been with women much bustier than my SO, but I didn't take advantage of any of those opportunities. My SO has a small chest, but I still love what she has to offer. Plus she's intelligent, career driven, amazing in bed, a great mom, and a looker. I wouldn't risk tossing all of that away for a fling despite my fetish for endowed women. Instead, I enjoy the views when I'm on a business trip, but limit my transgressions to time in my hotel room with Palmela and Fistina. :D

Not trying to set a moral standard, but I’ve never cheated on a significant other. I wouldn’t consider this heroic by any means, as I’ve been slightly more single in my adult life than attached. That said, though usually unsuccessful, I scored on a number of women who at the time had a significant other, and being a tit man, most of those women had big tits. A couple of those incidents actually turned into relationships.

Zoe is my wifes name, she is C Cup, gorgeous body, pretty. But I do enjoy bigger ones and have always gone after them. Since 2020 lockdown, I've been meeting a single mum once a week with magnificent 34H boobs on a slim body. We go for a little walk, I bend her over, take my own pleasure and make no effort to make her cum (how she likes it) and go home. I always use condoms as I don't trust her not to get pregnant. Been doing her for 2 years. She has a boyfriend now for the last 5 months, but I still meet her once a week.

Zoe is my wifes name, she is C Cup, gorgeous body, pretty. But I do enjoy bigger ones and have always gone after them. Since 2020 lockdown, I've been meeting a single mum once a week with magnificent 34H boobs on a slim body. We go for a little walk, I bend her over, take my own pleasure and make no effort to make her cum (how she likes it) and go home. I always use condoms as I don't trust her not to get pregnant. Been doing her for 2 years. She has a boyfriend now for the last 5 months, but I still meet her once a week.
Dude...you're my hero.

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_082915.jpg
    IMG_20220424_082915.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 52