Carol - Part 15

strongbad

Reaction score
This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which.

Chapter 15

We had gotten away with it. And now we got a bit more daring, as the weeks went on.

Now that the genie was out of the bottle, I no longer tried to conceal the fact that I was watching Carol when she was out having a private pool session. I boldly walked out on to the balcony and watched her, and she would often masturbate while I watched. Of course, I was in plain view of the neighborhood, so I couldn’t respond in kind, but I enjoyed the show.

And I enjoyed knowing that when my wife and I were out there fooling around, that we were being watched. Sometimes I’d look over to see if I could catch Carol at the window, and would see movement of the drapes as they pulled back, Carol standing there naked and rubbing her pussy while she watched Patti and I fuck.

And our movie nights got more interesting.

Pretty much every Friday night was movie night, as it had been for a long time. After that one encounter where Carol had stroked me off and gone down on me while Patti was sleeping and I pretended to sleep, nothing had happened on any subsequent movie nights besides the normal cuddling together on the couch and general movie enjoyment.

But now.

Now that we’d crossed every line that mattered, now our movie nights became a game night too, for Carol and I to see what we could clandestinely get away with. Feeling one other up under the blankets was now par for the course. Carol flashing me her tits from across the room while Patti wasn’t looking gave me a nice thrill.

While we cuddled under the blankets during movies, Carol would slip my hand under her pajama bottoms, which not shockingly contained no panties under them, and have me finger her to climax. She got really good at controlling her breathing, simply using facial expressions and rolling her eyes to let me know when she was satisfied.

On the occasions where Patti fell asleep, Carol would stroke me off by hand with the most subtle movements she could manage, occasionally daringly removing her top completely and going down on me to finish the job, completely exposed if Patti were to wake up. Patti snored pretty loud when she slept, so we always knew when it was more or less safe. The thrill and risk of being caught made it incredibly stimulating.

One evening, we were recklessly engaged in just such activity, Carol topless, kneeling on the floor in front the couch and giving me a tittyfuck, and Patti’s snoring was suddenly interrupted. She startled awake, almost in a panic, gasping, and stood up, pulling her blanket with her, breathing heavily.

Carol reflexively rolled sideways onto the floor and I threw her blanket over her. My cock was still standing at attention, straight up out of my PJ bottoms. Totally exposed. Nothing I could do about it.

Patti didn’t seem to notice any of that at first. “What the? What’s happening?” she gasped out.

I thought for sure we were totally busted, and she was reacting to waking up and seeing her husband’s dick sliding between her best friend’s tits.

“Where’s the doctor?” she asked with desperation in her voice.

Carol, meanwhile, had put her top back on under the blanket, and stood up next to her.

“Patti? Patti? You’re home. You’re home, babe. It was a dream. You’re safe,” Carol said to my wife in a soothing voice. I realized my wife was having a bad dream, and wasn’t quite awake.

I stood up also, putting my hands on her shoulders. “It’s okay honey, let’s get you to bed. You’re home, you’re safe,” I repeated to her.

“Oh, okay...” she replied, calming down.

I walked her upstairs and put her to bed. Returning down stairs, I saw Carol had completely disrobed, and was waiting for me, legs spread on the couch. We fucked as quietly as we could manage without making the couch squeak.

Afterward, she whispered, “We’re getting pretty careless... that was too close. Let’s be more discreet.”

I agreed and said, “Let’s practice...” and I pulled her onto the floor, making her ride me until we both came again. We went to the bathroom and cleaned up, got dressed, and she went to sleep on the couch. I headed upstairs to join my wife in bed.

At breakfast, Patti seemed a little distant and shaken. “Bad night?” I asked her.

“Yeah. That movie gave me nightmares,” she responded. “I barely remember heading up to bed. You walked me up there, right?”

“Yep,” I answered.

“And you... nevermind,” she cut herself off.

“What,” I said.

“Must have been part of the waking nightmare. Wasn’t quite awake yet,” she said. “I thought I saw Carol going down on you.”

“Oh yeah, that happened,” I said casually. “And afterward I fucked her on the couch.”

She gave me a death stare and then I started to laugh. “And after that, I made some waffles, but all the squares had tiny alien lizard babies in them, and that was pretty gross, and I decided to go to New York and fight the Viking invaders with cyborg bananas...”

“Asshole. Don’t make fun of my weird dreams,” she said, throwing a waffle at me.

Carol snickered and said, “Well apparently I fell off the couch and landed on the floor pretty hard at some point. My knees are all bruised up. Pretty sure I was dreaming of falling.”

“Makes sense,” Patti replied.

We backed off on our movie night escapades a few notches after that. We’d still feel each other up, but that was it.

Hey, I'm a longtime lurker and occasional poster here back with a new account. I wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed the Carol series so far and am thrilled that you're keeping it up (so to speak, hur hur hur). Your writing's good on a technical level - it's not some minefield of broken clauses and terrible grammar the way too many stories are - and your characters act and sound like real people.

There are lots of stories about the nerdy guy who the busty cheerleader inexplicably decides to seduce, or weird BE stuff about girls whose tits grow to the size of pickup trucks or whatever, but the kind of plausibility you achieve here is much harder to pull off and that much more rewarding.