Carol - Part 19

strongbad

Reaction score
This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which.

Chapter 19

From the moment we got into the living room, there was an impassioned flurry of limbs, lips, and genitalia moving and sliding together, like a twister game fueled entirely by hormonal response.

Patti lay back on the couch and forced Carol’s face down to her snatch to service her orally, Carol’s ass sticking up in the air as she got down on all fours to lick her bestie’s pussy. I took immediate advantage of his to take her doggy style. My pounding her from behind resulted in her face pushing into Patti’s crotch with repeatedly greater pressure, which made Patti cry out with pleasure in rhythm matching my thrusts. There was a fervent desperation in our ménage-a-trois as if we were never going to experience this again, as if time was limited.

This fervency mixed with the enhanced stimulation we were all experiencing, being in a threesome for the first time after all of us had apparently lusted for it to happen for months or years, cause us to all arrive at our first climaxes extremely rapidly. I don’t think I’d been inside Carol slamming her pussy from behind for more than a minute, when she and Patti both began moaning louder and louder, quickly building to a crescendo that clearly indicated they were about to cum. At the same time, I felt that wonderful tightness in my groin increasing as my own climax approached. I dumped my load in Carol’s cunt as she let loose muffled cries of pleasure, her mouth working on my wife’s pussy, my wife screaming in delight.

We all collapsed in a heap on the couch, fondling one another as we calmed down.

“Well worth waiting for,” Patti commented, still breathing hard. “Oh fuck, that was fun!”

“Hey, I have an idea,” Carol said, “Let’s have naked movie nights from now on. Whatever happens, happens.”

“Sounds like that just needs to be our life mantra: ‘Whatever happens, happens,’” commented Patti.

I had a feeling that “whatever” was going to be happening a lot.

Fin.