Carol - Part 16

strongbad

Reaction score
This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which.

Chapter 16

Patti started working with the neighborhood association on some projects, including fixing up the local park to be safer and nicer for the kids. That took her away from the house at least one evening a week, and as the construction got underway, many afternoons. Which gave Carol and I lots of opportunities to explore each other’s fantasies.

Carol knew that I liked pin-up art and pretending I was a Playboy photographer, and she liked lingerie, so she made it a point to put on somewhat of a burlesque fashion show for me, letting me take pictures as she wore negligee for me, slowly removing it while she posed. Every week she showed up in different outfits and modeled until neither of us could handle it and we fell into a frenzy over one another’s bodies.

It turned out that she enjoyed a certain amount of public exhibitionism too. I’d take the sport car out, we’d meet at some scenic location and do a racy photo shoot, or take a drive together, with her disrobing and driving topless or nude, which often led to some semi public sex in the car.

I even convinced her to do some public topless running... she’d go out on a run, and I’d “happen” to come across her, filming her with the GoPro as she ran and removed her top. It definitely got both of us highly turned on and led to some incredibly passionate sex interludes.

One such racy interlude had resulted in my driving us home in the sports car with her completely nude, us pulling into the garage, where she jumped me in the car before the door was even closed. We fucked like crazy in and around the car. I happened to glance over and see that the door had not completely shut.

The garage door safety feature must have gotten tripped by something, or so I thought, and I hit the button to close it, but it began to raise back open as she rode me.

I looked briefly over at the door and again clicked the remote to start it closing. And again it got halfway down then stopped.

“Fuck it, let’s just keep going,” Carol said. I was about to refocus my attention on her delightfully bouncy tits when I realized car headlights were illuminating the back wall of the garage under the outline of the partially open door. The door began opening again.

Patti was home early.