Can we post the content of an OF model who has already retired but is on the DNP list?

leoley23

Reaction score
Unoresident1191k, a venezuelan OF model, has set up her OF account for removal and as far as I know she's not planning to be on any other plattform

The translation of the description of her account is:
"Account set up for removal. Do not subscribe"

So... can we now post her content on this forum?

Attachments

• Unoresident.jpg
    Unoresident.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
Unoresident1191k, a venezuelan OF model, has set up her OF account for removal and as far as I know she's not planning to be on any other plattform

No, once they're on the list, that's it, unless the model herself requests removal

The model would need to request removal from the list and then it’s ok to post

I'm just going to throw this out here. There are other websites on the Internet.

Now that we got that out of the way, she probably still has that [banned social website group] where her fans can get new content. So maybe she won't be completely gone.

Last edited:
I'm just going to throw this out here. There are other websites on the Internet.

Now that we got that out of the way, she probably still has that [banned social website group] where her fans can get new content. So maybe she won't be completely gone.
Yeh, I know that there are other sites out there. But just wanted to clarify that doubt that I had.

WHAT!?!?!?! You serious? She’s never coming back. I just discovered she hasn’t been showing up on my IG feed so I went searching for her. Came straight here to find out.lol seems all her platforms are gone.