Hello everyone! I'm Demora Avarice - BBW4U (No Content allowed by members See 1st post)

Attachments

• BE75D60D-63FF-4DC3-B530-335398AE7B89.jpeg
    BE75D60D-63FF-4DC3-B530-335398AE7B89.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 2,074
  • 0C4A29B9-FBCD-48F9-B391-5D80C2BCCB5E.jpeg
    0C4A29B9-FBCD-48F9-B391-5D80C2BCCB5E.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 2,065
  • 316E2D6D-040C-48DC-87FE-F0B6A312F037.jpeg
    316E2D6D-040C-48DC-87FE-F0B6A312F037.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 1,938
Demora, maybe try bras from Poland. This is NOT commercial. Just I buy some bras form https://www.ewa-michalak.pl/main-eng.html . I know they buy bras there: Abbi Secraa, Chlozee form Ireland and - little grey mouse - me. :)
I have some from there, that last one was more just someone didn’t see me being as big as I said I was because they couldn’t conceive me being comparable to someone else…. So I bought the bra size they mentioned

I have some from there, that last one was more just someone didn’t see me being as big as I said I was because they couldn’t conceive me being comparable to someone else…. So I bought the bra size they mentioned
How do you gals find the Michalak bras fit? Smaller, larger or true to size?

My friend is a 44H-ish in American, depending on the brand (100H in Euro I think). I have been thinking about getting her a Michalak for a while since most western companies don't make decent looking bras for true "busty".

How do you gals find the Michalak bras fit? Smaller, larger or true to size?

My friend is a 44H-ish in American, depending on the brand (100H in Euro I think). I have been thinking about getting her a Michalak for a while since most western companies don't make decent looking bras for true "busty".
I only have one or two of them and since they’re really the only people that even make bras that size it’s hard to compare them to anything else to say whether they are true to size. I have some issues with them but at the same time there’s no bra I don’t have some issue with. Stateside I would try Lane Bryant, that size sounds squarely in their purview, I use their 34/36K’s when I can get them as a push-up bras.

I only have one or two of them and since they’re really the only people that even make bras that size it’s hard to compare them to anything else to say whether they are true to size. I have some issues with them but at the same time there’s no bra I don’t have some issue with. Stateside I would try Lane Bryant, that size sounds squarely in their purview, I use their 34/36K’s when I can get them as a push-up bras.
I've bought her a gew from LB and she's been pretty happy with them, except for the underwires. But the styles when you get to that size tend to get pretty bland. Specifically, I've been looking for tittyfuck bras and got her this one a few weeks ago:

https://us.curvykate.com/products/curvy-kate-victory-balcony-bra-black

One of the few that I've found that could really be used that way in her size, the only other being a Michalak, so that's why I asked.

Just as a pass -on to you, she's been happy with the Curvy Kates, too.

Thanks for your input!

I mean I wear a 34LL UK bra and have taken it off and shown the sizing… sooo…

I’m finding that a lot of models like to state things but not show.

Not necessarily a fan, but when you literally get comments/messages comparing you to other people you tend to at least look them up.

Just had had a fat transfer.

Someone mentioned a US N cup, pretty sure this one is a 36 or a 36 N, have to check when I get home.
It look like it's not much room in there. Maybe bigger? 36P Cup?

I said right there even I wear a 34LL UK sizes, that is like 34R/S in US sizes. The one in the pic is a N cup I just happened to have.
Ohhhhhhh DAMNNNNN. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I like how all these guys are trying to tell you what size you wear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can't speak on anyone else's comments but as for me I was asking if maybe they're bigger..
Because that's what we're here to do right spectate and speculate? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don’t often mention it in more public facing stuff, but yea it was. I actually do some of that type of content but I tend to keep it very controlled because it’s not the type I want to be known for. I’m lucky in that I make content more do fun than I do monetary gain so I don’t have to feel forced into going beyond what I want or am comfortable with. In general that stuff stays tucked away for ppvs and such on OF or I usually do release them on some clip sites for a limited time with no real notice of advertising. I like to keep people on their feet . That being said, the only person I do B/G content with is my husband as well.
Here’s a few pics as well
I want my between them to

I’m still sore and healing, been trying to find out but the surgeon doesn’t seem to be forthcoming with the amounts even though I’ve asked multiple times.
Oh wow, I hope that your healing process goes over well and I also hope that your surgeon eventually provides you with more information. Judging by @Watermeloncholy Hunter's more recent photo of you that he posted, you look incredible! I can't wait to see more when you're fully healed and feeling up to it! Thank you so much for the update/response!!!