Hello everyone! I'm Demora Avarice - BBW4U (No Content allowed by members See 1st post)

I don't like to be that type of person but seeing things like this she doesn't seem to be bigger. Her site puts her at 32JJ UK which i'm a 34LL. I don't see any consistent sizes for Milena (38K was the one i've seen the most). and Abbi is notorious for having no actual measurements. I'm one of those people that I really like to deal with actual measurements or compare directly. so many people like to use sister sizes or such to exaggerate sizes.
A 34LL(UK sizing) would make you several cup sizes bigger than Maserati at her heaviest(36K). Im not seeing it. Maybe brands differ in sizing methods.

I don't like to be that type of person but seeing things like this she doesn't seem to be bigger. Her site puts her at 32JJ UK which i'm a 34LL. I don't see any consistent sizes for Milena (38K was the one i've seen the most). and Abbi is notorious for having no actual measurements. I'm one of those people that I really like to deal with actual measurements or compare directly. so many people like to use sister sizes or such to exaggerate sizes.
Wait, how do you know Abbi is notorious for that? Are you a fan of other busty models? :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

A 34LL(UK sizing) would make you several cup sizes bigger than Maserati at her heaviest(36K). Im not seeing it. Maybe brands differ in sizing methods.
I mean I wear a 34LL UK bra and have taken it off and shown the sizing… sooo…
in her video gifts she states she is a UK 36K
I’m finding that a lot of models like to state things but not show.
Wait, how do you know Abbi is notorious for that? Are you a fan of other busty models? :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:
Not necessarily a fan, but when you literally get comments/messages comparing you to other people you tend to at least look them up.
What happened??
Just had had a fat transfer.

Someone mentioned a US N cup, pretty sure this one is a 36 or a 36 N, have to check when I get home.

Attachments

• 57450422-1DE3-44DE-8628-D08A35348CF5.jpeg
    57450422-1DE3-44DE-8628-D08A35348CF5.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 1,482

Not necessarily a fan, but when you literally get comments/messages comparing you to other people you tend to at least look them up.

Someone mentioned a US N cup, pretty sure this one is a 36 or a 36 N, have to check when I get home.
Well, bra brands can differm Maserati wears a curvy kate 36K, so it may make a difference

Well, bra brands can differm Maserati wears a curvy kate 36K, so it may make a difference
Hell I ordered one in that size just to see. Honestly this is why I don’t argue my size, cause even that will probably be met with “oh it was a different style bra” or “you have the camera positioned to favor your chest”. It’s not a competition; if I was only interesting because I would be the bigger than someone else that’s a type of fan I can do without.

I have a free hand bra that will fit no trouble

Attachments

• received_2414964981856641.jpeg
    received_2414964981856641.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by a moderator:

OMG! Gorgeous eyes, gorgeous everything!!