Busty Women from Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast

She is very big the day I fuck her she is more bigger then the picture you are seeing and she is good in sucking dick
Wow really. U really enjoyed. Check your DM

100% legit.. fucked her multiple times and the jugz are extremely huge.
Luck you

Would love
Biggest tits I've ever seen on a Nigerian mature milf that I know... absolutely gold
Here's her Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087605260469
Incase y'all wanna try and collect wins from her so we can give her, her own thread
Would love to meet her

Did anyone try to buy videos or make live calls with Chioma? I wanted to do a call but the way she asks money is incredible. She wants the money and after that fixes the appointment. So you give money and you don't have nothing, no contact number nothing. This is 100% scam I think. So she takes the money and then disappears

Did anyone try to buy videos or make live calls with Chioma? I wanted to do a call but the way she asks money is incredible. She wants the money and after that fixes the appointment. So you give money and you don't have nothing, no contact number nothing. This is 100% scam I think. So she takes the money and then disappears
First of all I’m not a scam, you can ask others here for confirmation, you wanted me to make an appointment for a private video with you without payment, claiming you wanted to be sure it’s me and not an impersonator(, my IG account is verified and I do come on live video regularly,)
I agreed to allow you call me on video call to confirm my authenticity before payment so what else do you want me to do to pass your “scam tests”?
You have been going back and forth in my DMs since sep of 2023 without payment, only coming to ask me questions and then disappearing again, now you’re here on the biggest boobs platform trying to discredit and call me a scam when you know you’re the one playing games in my DMs.

Do you have a problem with my price or my authenticity?
Dear Andreas do better!!

PS: Everyone who has ever paid for content or live call gets my WhatsApp/FaceTime number if they prefer using that.

I’ve been buying from Chioma since early 2022 and this has never been the case. She’s the most transparent person I’ve ever bought from and is in constant contact giving updates until the service is delivered. You must either be talking to a catfish or some other woman named Chioma and this is a misunderstanding. Chiomalovv doesn’t do that

If anyone wants to accuse a girl of scamming we're going to want some proof of it beyond you just saying it happened. As @Chioma.lov has responded to the accusation, I'll leave it be instead of deleting. However, any further accusations without proof, I'll delete and if people persist, I'll issue a warning and then a ban. If you've got proof, then post it here https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ws-and-discussion.124158/page-61#post-2596664

Eric69
How the fuck do you prove a scam