Busty Women from Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast

Does anyone know the cup size of Chioma. Apparently someone sent her a bra in the right size, but... which size is that?

Yes I tried, no reaction
No offense buddy, but I wouldn't say I'm surprised. I wouldn't respond to you either.

A girl's measurements or personal stuffs are not the kind of things I'd be interested in as it comes across as creepy. But to each their own kink.
I just enjoy the thread.

No offense buddy, but I wouldn't say I'm surprised. I wouldn't respond to you either.

A girl's measurements or personal stuffs are not the kind of things I'd be interested in as it comes across as creepy. But to each their own kink.
I just enjoy the thread.
Yeah but ogling at candid pics is not creepy at all.

Every poster on this site would be considered creepy, you're delusional.

Yeah but ogling at candid pics is not creepy at all.

Every poster on this site would be considered creepy,
Exactly why I said to each their own kink.
It may interest you to know that she responds to me well and so she's not that type of person. So you think about why she didn't respond to you :)

you're delusional.
And merry Christmas too.

Last edited:
Exactly why I said to each their own kink.
It may interest you to know that she responds to me well and so she's not that type of person. So you think about why she didn't respond to you :)
And merry Christmas too.
It aint Christmas. Thats why I am asking on this thread, because people have sent her bras in the correct size so they might know. I dont really expect her to respond to any DMs at all. Although I do know a guy who visited her.

Adala pinky seems to be selling some exclusive content
All Nigerian IG baddies seems to be on all access now. If they’re not selling directly to you per request of what you want specifics don’t subscribe to anything. More than half of them are just using that platform to collect subscriptions fees without showing anything. Message and request what you want if they reply.

There is one topless pic of her that shows she is big, but still in a bra its more impressive

Left is maserati, made her a bit shorter because she is 5ft4, the other 5ft6. Maybe I made her too short. But Masi looks way smaller in a bra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_121414_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_121414_OneDrive.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,316
There is one topless pic of her that shows she is big, but still in a bra its more impressive

Left is maserati, made her a bit shorter because she is 5ft4, the other 5ft6. Maybe I made her too short. But Masi looks way smaller in a bra
Fuck, where is the video?