How to find busty women in the PNW???

titsjones

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find a reliable site/forum/ app to find women for some adult breastfeeding/ titty sucking but Jesus Christ it’s like everywhere I find it’s a fucking sausagefest with seemingly zero women to be found. I wish I could find a woman off of here but I’m in the Pacific NW (Portland) and it seems like there’s absolutely no busty women up here. Somebody please throw me a bone

I’m in the Pacific NW (Portland) and it seems like there’s absolutely no busty women up here. Somebody please throw me a bone
Yeah you're in a populous area, so like the other fellow said, try installing something like Bumble.

And CassieOpia is from that area, so we know busty women are around you! :cool:

I’ve been trying to find a reliable site/forum/ app to find women for some adult breastfeeding/ titty sucking but Jesus Christ it’s like everywhere I find it’s a fucking sausagefest with seemingly zero women to be found. I wish I could find a woman off of here but I’m in the Pacific NW (Portland) and it seems like there’s absolutely no busty women up here. Somebody please throw me a bone
Try fetlife.com. It’s advertised as “kinky facebook” but you don’t have to be particularly kinky. You can search for people in your area. Be polite, don’t make assumptions about people and just try to be friendly. I’ve met lots of really cool people there and have ended up with some massive tits in my mouth from that site

Try fetlife.com. It’s advertised as “kinky facebook” but you don’t have to be particularly kinky. You can search for people in your area. Be polite, don’t make assumptions about people and just try to be friendly. I’ve met lots of really cool people there and have ended up with some massive tits in my mouth from that site
Fetlife tends to waste time, I’ve had good conversations with some but when it comes time to meet they get distant