Busty Hayden Sage

I can’t believe You got more keep posting

Last edited:
Oh for christs sake, tell us where and for how much money can we see more of that :emoji_confounded: This girl is so unbelivably sexy, i cant belive i was 2 years late to see her live :/

Do post more, oh kind sir

That seriously sucks (for me). I was wondering, how much of the good stuff is out there beside all the usual vids you can find online ? Those snap videos, is there anything special or just more of the same ? Cause if there is something really good, im sure many people would pay a buck or 2 for it. And i wouldn't mind if someone just uploads it somewhere and puts it behind a paywall. If all those people werent late, like me, we would pay to her for it.
I would really love some more lesbian scenes, beside those you can find with 3 clicks on google. And i remember someone was talking about a longer boy-girl scene, besides that under 2 minute of blowjob/boobjob/cumshot, but i have no idea if its legit since i never saw even a screencap.

That seriously sucks (for me). I was wondering, how much of the good stuff is out there beside all the usual vids you can find online ? Those snap videos, is there anything special or just more of the same ? Cause if there is something really good, im sure many people would pay a buck or 2 for it. And i wouldn't mind if someone just uploads it somewhere and puts it behind a paywall. If all those people werent late, like me, we would pay to her for it.
I would really love some more lesbian scenes, beside those you can find with 3 clicks on google. And i remember someone was talking about a longer boy-girl scene, besides that under 2 minute of blowjob/boobjob/cumshot, but i have no idea if its legit since i never saw even a screencap.
Her snaps are more of the same, as for the BG video? I've only heard the same as you...

It would appear her fans are very loyal for it to never leak. Plus camshows, there is only like 10 different ones. For once i kinda understand that. Unlike most camgirls i have seen, she seemed kinda sweet and silly, without that usual "i know im basicaly taking money from horny idiots for sitting on my ass" smirk. Not that its not true, we can go to moon and Mars, but pussy is kind of our achilles heel :emoji_sandal:

Alright, hopefuly we can dig out some hidden gem previously unseen. If not, we can always go back to our local hayden folder :D

...The tumbnails are videos which were sold on her tumblr

Attachments

• tumblr_nsvu54zgCr1u7znu3o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsvu54zgCr1u7znu3o1_1280.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 83
  • tumblr_nvmfwlMgoP1u7znu3o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nvmfwlMgoP1u7znu3o2_500.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 83
  • tumblr_o1j1f1PNR31u7znu3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o1j1f1PNR31u7znu3o1_500.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 86
  • tumblr_o1j1f1PNR31u7znu3o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_o1j1f1PNR31u7znu3o2_500.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 93
  • tumblr_o1j3lpq3Jd1v2ndxuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o1j3lpq3Jd1v2ndxuo1_500.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 92
  • tumblr_ovw4bil4dV1u7znu3o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ovw4bil4dV1u7znu3o1_1280.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 94
Holy shit .. top right ! This must be the bj video people were talking about. I cant belive its not public .. or to be bought somewhere

Attachments

• tumblr_o1j1f1PNR31u7znu3o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_o1j1f1PNR31u7znu3o2_500.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 177