Busty Hayden Sage

She has only made that string of C4S vids, none others..and yes! very difficult to find anything on her! searched for years, Lol

there was one long video from the C4S but its like its been deleted from reality lol

Found it on Camgirlcaps back when it was the old site, no longer there, I basically searched every single thread that they had and came across these

Everything is all upstore stuff now dont see many of her old cam shows

Yes, they practically don't exist! there is one on Webcamrecordings though unfortunately the file no longer works, I was hoping that this thread here would eventually spark those whom may have unseen caps of hers and would post them, as yet you were the only one...we can hope though, Lol

lol anything ive found is either what we have seen here or what i already have or has been deleted or just had a different file name it shouldnt be this hard to find more things of her

i have the 3 car videos, titfuck video, one where she has green hair, 2 where she has on a pokie dot bra and the ones thats posted here that i can remmber

By any chance, would you be able to post the two videos with her polka-dot bra?

Anyway, I actually found some more of her work on Camtube, but it’s actually under the name of her friend JinxHunter. Also, I may have found some more of her stuff and I’m currently trying to figure out how to post it here.

I should also note that she still goes on Streamate, but it’s like maybe once in a blue moon nowadays.

@snowyskylight some snaps for you!
Anyway, I actually found some more of her work on Camtube, but it’s actually under the name of her friend JinxHunter. Also, I may have found some more of her stuff and I’m currently trying to figure out how to post it here.
I should also note that she still goes on Streamate, but it’s like maybe once in a blue moon nowadays.
Yes her cam shows with Jinx are posted here except a few originals that I still have. just waiting on others to post. if you have anything that's not posted here? that would be great for you to post it brother!

Attachments

• 2017_11_27_00_39_30.mp4
    6.1 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
@snowyskylight some snaps for you!
i keep geting this when i click on those video format or MIME type is not supported
Yeah i could i just have to look for them and for camtube you would need a sub to it but i have caught her on streammate once last year

https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/WNvlt7UV/file.html
https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/gfeidMZK/file.html

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more videos of her with jinxhunter but sadly they seem to be deleted. Also, there is supposed to be a longer blowjob video but i only saw the short one. Anyway we need to find more !

Does she lick a boob or something like that in any of her videos with jinxhunter ? Most i saw so far was kissing and boob touching, would love to see more

Bump for posterity.

Camtube seems to be gone for good, and “webcam-archiver” has JinxHunter videos, but they’re hidden behind a paywall.

As for Hayden’s MFC profile, was that one video recorded of her the only one on MFC? I ask because I remember seeing that the first show she did there was a collab with JH (and it was explicitly on her profile). All I can hope is that someone was able to get footage of that (I think it was the one where HS and JH are both in schoolgirl outfits).

We need more from her. I cant belive there are only a couple of videos from her, wasnt she caming for months ? We need mooarrr

Anything new ? A while ago i saw that there was a longer blowjob video available for purchase and showing 2 minute teaser, though i never found any links :/

Bump :( I have upstore account now so i can download anything if you find the links :/