Busty Hayden Sage

Yeah. I was wondering, since no one is ready to share unseen videos that were bought on her site ... would they be ready to sell them ? Im pretty sure a lot of us would pay a few bucks for that blowjob video.

I'll be honest, I am still hoarding lots of her vids from her camming days. I thought about posting some of them before, but honestly... Hayden is like one of the very few cam girls I don't want to betray. It just feels wrong. She really was that cool. Other girls I'm happy to leak their content. But with her, it just feels more special that only I get to see the shows we did together. Maybe one day I'll release them. I'd never sell them though, that would feel worse...I do not have the BJ vid though, or any B/G content

I'll be honest, I am still hoarding lots of her vids from her camming days. I thought about posting some of them before, but honestly... Hayden is like one of the very few cam girls I don't want to betray. It just feels wrong. She really was that cool. Other girls I'm happy to leak their content. But with her, it just feels more special that only I get to see the shows we did together. Maybe one day I'll release them. I'd never sell them though, that would feel worse...I do not have the BJ vid though, or any B/G content

If it’s all the same, I actually feel the same way.

And I even have a couple of her videos (including the BJ one). Yet, it kind of feels wrong to just put them out there since she actually was pretty cool.

In all honesty though, I miss her G/G content. And yes, her first MFC stream did indeed turn into G/G and I would love to see it again for the first time again in many many years.

While i would give an arm and a leg to see any extra content from her, i do understand your decision(s). From what i saw she was really cool. Not acting like a big celebrity.

yeah i get the loyalty ive been following this thread for a while her stuff is so cool

She is just so perfect i cant help but want more so i was a fan too late

Yeah I remember her on streammate and did a couple private sessions with her. So wish I knew if she was doing anything now.

Anyone has any of her privates ?

The video where she masturbates in her car is one of the hottest things ever caught in camera IMO. You can find it online if you've never seen it. I seem to watch it like once a month