Aunt Nancy - Ch 46 - Just Another Day

andersenn

Author Elite
Reaction score
I soon found myself alone again in Emjay's dojo, w/the lights turned off and the door locked from the outside, and me sitting in that tucked away utility closet with my organ still swollen and throbbing from my having witnessed the act, let's call it, between my Aunt Nancy and Emjay. I just didn't know what to think. And something in my head said, "Hey, you don't have to think anything of it; it's not your place to judge, so don't." So I tried not to. I knew what I saw. I knew what I saw my aunt do, and I realized I had no wherewithal, at all, to think of it as good or bad, or sinful or heavenly or evil. It just was, and that's all, and moreso, I wasn't even involved. Call it a cop out if you want, but what was I to do? I didn't participate. So who am I to be a jury to it? Obviously, I could have judged, but I wondered, What good would that do, anyone? It'd certainly do no good for me, I who had been suckled regularly by my aunt since the age of 12, by her flagrant titjuggery, and yet also cared for, nurtured and looked after, like I was her own son. I was to say all that was fine, but her getting it on with Emjay wasn't? No, that'd just be selfish.

I still had the slip of paper the girl from the hotel had handed me with her phone number. At this time cell phones hadn't proliferated to the point everyone had one and I had no phone in my room in the basement. Getting home from classes one day around 3, with my aunt and uncle at work and Pele' not in sight, I picked up the phone in the kitchen, and sitting in the all-windowed porch room, called her. A girl picked up. "Kerry?" I said. "No. I'll get her." Turns out, it was her mother.

They lived just inside I-495 about 40 minutes away and the plan was to see her Friday. I'd been driving an old beater my uncle had lent me some money for. It was just her and her parents in a fair sized house, and so I met her mom - her dad was away on business - and off Kerry and I went, into the night. She wore a simple light blue button down over tight jeans and black shoes with 2 inch heels, her dark wavy hair over her shoulders, thin waist and not much bust to speak of. It was just a simple drive to a local pizza parlor in the nearby village square, cokes for each of us. We talked about school, as she was a sophomore at UMass extension, and worked at the hotel part-time, saving money living at home instead of at school. I gave her a short version of my story, how I came to be there. She said my aunt was very pretty and instead of responding directly, I said, "You have the deepest blue eyes." She smiled and looked away. At her front door I kissed her on the lips briefly and left. "Call me," I heard her say feintly.

On our second date I took her to the bowling lanes. She wore a long sleeve blue knit jersey v-neck and jeans and it was the first time I had a decent look at her bust. I'd rate her a B or barely a C cup. Maybe 34. The cups seemed padded but who knows. Inside her house in the kitchen we two sat at a counter sipping ice tea and talked with her mom and dad some, who sat at their wooden kitchen dinette. Soon they went to bed and we two sat in the den watching a movie. She told me the hotel manager had been hitting on her constantly. Finally, she told me, she said to him, "Look you fucking pervert, I have all the shit you've been saying to me recorded; after today, you look at me cross-eyed, or say one bad thing about me, it all goes upstairs, got it?!" He hasn't bothered her since. She held my hand on her lap. We kissed once, deeply. I wanted to feel her up, but didn't. I left at 11.

Meanwhile, I began to notice a pattern over at Emjay's. There were never any scheduled lessons on late Wednesday afternoons. But on those days there was always one car in the lot, or none. A Wednesday afternoon was when I saw Emjay and my aunt do their thing. There were no cars in the lot that day. Emjay's was in his garage, and my aunt had probably taken the secluded tree-lined path from our house over to Emjay's, remaining during her transcourse, before and after, unseen. I wondered what she'd thought about, that day, beforehand. Did she know she would ultimately reduce Emjay, and usurp his manhood up into her? Or was it spontaneous, and perhaps even the first time. I couldn't know.

It always seemed to be a different vehicle, on those Wednesdays that there was one. I knew various guys and gals, mostly guys, usually in their mid 20s give or take, were now and then coming up for their black belt pre-examination. On such days, I was told, the candidate would be examined by Emjay in a special workout session to see if they were ready to be evaluated for their level one black belt, by a certified 3rd party independent examiner. I figured that was what it was all about, for those special unscheduled Wednesdays. Except one time, when I was home from class, on a Wednesday, my aunt's car was in the garage, but she wasn't in the house, and when I looked out the den windows, down below I saw the last bit of her enter the secluded path. I got on my bike and rode out to Emjay's, via streets, and sure enough, there was a car in the lot. But why was my aunt going over there, I wondered.

The following Wednesday I skipped class just so I could get over to Emjay's well before, he, or anyone, would enter the dojo, and took my usual hidden spot in the utility closet, with it barely open an eighth inch, hoping Emjay wouldn't notice and even if he did, he wouldn't care. The utility closet was in a dark corner of the dojo to begin with, and I even experimented beforehand, standing from a distance, seeing if I could see anything at all in that little opening, and couldn't, so... . Of course if someone needed to get something from the closet, I was screwed, and would be mortified, for spying!, and who knows what hell would fall on me, but no risk no gain I figured, given the huge bounty it'd brought me the first time I'd done it (kindly see last chapter).

Pretty soon, around 10 minutes to 3, both Aunt Nancy in her white gi and white belt, and Emjay in his white gi and black belt, had arrived into the dojo and were stretching and doing some light sparring, getting warmed up. Mike Wilson showed up at 3; he was a black belt candidate in his mid 20s, who'd been learning with Emjay for about 5 years. He bowed to both Emjay and my aunt, and then he commenced to stretch and do movements, apart from them. Finally Emjay clapped his hands twice, and my aunt stood aside near the edge of the mat, while Emjay and Mike first bowed, and then Emjay had Mike run through a series of codas. It occurred to me that Emjay was pre-testing Mike for his black belt test. Emjay was seeing if he was ready, in other words. After a half dozen codas, after which Emjay bowed, signifying his approval, he then put himself into the ready stance, to signal to Mike, to spar with him.

Emjay of course, was much bigger, better and faster, and so I could see he was dialing it down a bit, to keep it fair, and to fully evaluate Mike's progress, without hurting or damaging him. This all went on for several minutes - punching, sparring, kicking, holding, through all of which Mike was able to hold his own and execute some pretty good defensive as well as offensive moves. Finally they stopped, and bowed, and Emjay retreated back to the side of the dojo, off the main mat. Then my aunt approached, and faced Mike, and bowed, as did Mike.

They began to spar. I'd not ever till then seen my aunt spar with anyone except with Emjay. I didn't know what level belt she was, as she never discussed it, and she always wore a white belt anyway. I guess she was simply above the whole belt color concept.

At first things seemed on a par, each executing, but missing. No one was being hit, no one was being hurt. She was, after all, a woman, and he was a young man in his 20s. But then suddenly I saw her do something I'd not yet seen anyone do, which was to land with her hips on the floor and her legs swinging quickly in a semicircle, connecting with Mike's calves, causing him to fall. My aunt was quickly up and standing over him, her face expressionless, and she lent a hand to help him up.

They began again. This time it was a series of punches and fakes and holds executed by my aunt in such quick succession that in another few seconds, she had Mike down again, poised above him, ready and able to deliver the finishing punch, but she didn't. She straightened her gee, her ample breastage filling out the above belt part of it, and again lent a hand to help him stand up.

That went on, over and over, again and again. She was simply punishing him with her expert offensive moves and wearing him out. She hadn't broken any part of him or injured him in any lasting way, but had simply exhausted him to the point where all he could do, ultimately, was lay on the floor looking broken. My aunt stood over him, straddling his stomach, looking down at him, he looking up, she extending a hand, once again, to help him stand up and he was just too tired to take it.

I think Mike, all six foot and 180 pounds of him, early to mid 20s, wanted to get up, I mean, after all, all five and a half feet of my aunt was smaller and less muscular than him, yet she was quicker, fiercer and much more potent. She'd emasculated him and he hadn't anything left in him to defend himself. She'd beaten him, literally and mentally.

But she wasn't done. She looked over to Emjay. Emjay had moved over to the bottom of the entrance stairs. I soon found out why he'd moved to this one place in the dojo where you could see anyone entering, from the main and only door, at the top of the steps, to the dojo stairway, even though it was locked and no one had a key officially, but Emjay.

She looked back down to Mike, and slowly undid her gi belt, letting the lapels of it spread apart a few inches. This may have exposed her cuntial slit to Mike - I couldn't tell as I had an oblique view of her only - but didn't from what I could see, expose her juggdom. Mike stared. Who wouldn't. My aunt then raised both hands and did something with her hair. That casual female movement separated the lapels even more, to where they still covered her nipples, but yet showed the inner-round paired-swell of her obviously ample tithood.

I've had to wonder, What was going through Mike's mind at this point? Had he any clue ahead of time that after my Aunt was to dismantle him, she'd bear to him her body? It certainly all caught me by surprise. But then she sat down on his thighs - Mike was flat on his back - and undid his gi belt. She pulled the gi's lapels apart, bearing his underwear and then she pulled his u-wear down to his knees and then off his body altogether and threw them off the mat. She then rolled up onto her knees, straddling his stomach, and pulled her gi lapels apart far enough so as to rest fully outside her swelled jugghood, thereby fully exposing her extremely well developed twin juggernauts, nipples and all, to young Mike's staring mesmerized eyes. He'd probably never seen tits as full and well developed as my aunt's before, and likewise, had never expected in a million years to even see hers ever, though he probably wanted to. Well, if so, he was getting his wish.

Meanwhile, she'd begun striating her slit among the muscular folds of Mike's stomach. In effect, she'd begun fucking him, while not really fucking him, per se. But the effect was clear. She'd conquered him physically, and now had mounted him and was doing his abs with the labia folds of her slit. Likewise, she'd half twisted her torso to the right, and reaching around her, with her right hand, had begun jerking Mike's cock off.

With her deft tactile control of Mike's pecker, and with Mike's eyes and mind exposed to a close up view of my aunt's jiggling, swaying, pendulating bigtit hootery, despite her having rendered him exhausted physically, it wasn't long before Mike was spasming, spurting and groaning. My aunt rode him like a buckaroo till he was spent.

I couldn't figure any further as to how to sort out in my brain what I'd just watched. I was numb. In the past two weeks I'd watched my dear sweet wonderful loving huge-jugged aunt do a man not her husband and diddle the jsmcum out of a black belt candidate student's cock after literally beating the young man into submission, physically, mentally, and now, sexually.

My aunt blithely wiped her right hand on Mike's gi, stood, re-tied her own gi, looked down to him and said, "Good luck on your Black Belt, Michael," turned and walked away, and she and Emjay both left the building.

Mike gathered himself together, stood, retrieved and put on his u-wear, tied his gi, bowed at the end of the mat, turned off the lights, and he left the dojo too. In a minute I heard his car driving away.

When I got back to the house it was dark and my aunt and uncle were in the jacuzzi having a cocktail before dinner. My aunt wore a bikini with a reddish base color and yellow and green flowers about, and was sitting up high enough on the shelf such that her now huge bust - it seemed to be getting bigger all the time - was on full display. "How was your day honey?" she lovingly asked. "Oh fine, you know." "Dinner in 20, hon." "Okay."

Just another day in my aunt's house. I could have screamed out to my uncle, "She suckles me! She fucks Emjay! She diddles young black belt candidates after beating them to a pulp!" But of course I didn't. And besides, maybe he already knew.

Although i think you skipped part 45 part c (Nancy's unfinished business with EmJay ) you gave us an amazing part 46. Aunt Nancy's transformation is spectacular:p(y)

Last edited:
Kinda disappointing that you skipped the rest of the action with Emjay from the last chapter, would've loved to see the rest of that moment play out

Kinda disappointing that you skipped the rest of the action with Emjay from the last chapter, would've loved to see the rest of that moment play out
Maybe our daniel will have a flashback (like in the movies) of that nancy-Emjay's secret meeting?;)

Some things are better left unsaid? You've no idea of the strings I had to pull just to get
consent from Aunt Nancy for me to divulge some of these finer aspects of her secret life.
After all, didn't want to take advantage of the green light she'd given me, especially since
Daniel's observance of these matters, at the time, was more or less done rather sneakily.
It's possible though, knowing her as I do, that she knew anyway, young Daniel was in that
closet, and didn't mind him being an observant party to her seductive machinations enveloped to
new members to the malleable group of males she'd chosen to wield her feline powers upon.