Aunt Nancy, Vol 1, Ch 45, Part Two

andersenn

Author Elite
Reaction score
Aunt Nancy
V1 / Ch 45
Part Two

D
own on a table in Emjay's dojo, my lusciously curvy, albeit nurturing, quite married, aunt, was worshiping Emjay's large, erect, glistening, towering appendage. It was a shock to my sight. Like a monument it was. Dark and forbidden and extraordinary. And my aunt was all over it, with her lavish breasts and hands and mouth, while Emjay merely laid back and I supposed, rather enjoyed her ministrations. But this was his best friend's wife. Did he not feel any guilt? ("Don't go there!" a strong voice said in my head. "Okay," I replied, "for now I won't think about it. But I sure might later!")

My aunt was on her knees, her torso erect most of the time, unless she was bending forward to lick "it" - Emjay's throbbing monument - which she licked like she was licking an ice cream cone, from the bottom of the shaft up, and now and then she seemed to take its elixir coming out of the top, and sometimes she'd lean over and with both hands grasping his shaft hold the large endtip of him to one knocker and then the other, rubbing it against her aroused circles, lubricating them with his elixir. Then she'd lift up a knocker and lick it off her nipples.

My own cock, in no way near the size of Emjay's, was quite aroused as well by this point, with all the extracurricular activities taking place, which were, to my young eyes, extraordinary, to the point of severe discomfort, and so in my little cubby hole maintenance closet hiding place, I managed to quietly undo my belt buckle and jeans button and unzip the jeans, and let the thing spring free, thereby easing the discomfort considerably, but that in no way mitigated the thing's insistence on something, throbbing and pointing up and out wildly, though I did not know what that something was that might appease it.

But it was then I saw my aunt reach over with her right hand, dip her fingers into the bowl of what I presumed was massaging oil that Emjay had used on my aunt minutes earlier, and then she took those fingers, and with thumb and forefinger daintily formed a circle with them, and grasping Emjay's huge cock just below its head, slowly ran that finger circle she'd formed, up and down his shaft. Over and over. And I heard him moan. And so, I began to do the same, to myself. And then and there I guess you could say my jerking-off cherry was popped, for it felt so ecstatically wondrous - this mimicking action I took myself upon - the action further enhanced by the lubricous drops already seeping out of my dkhole.

My aunt then daintily scooted forward, on her knees still, forward enough to where her cunt-apex crevace was located some inches directly above Emjay's looming, glistening cock-monument. She didn't look down to it, nor even at Emjay, for her eyes were closed.

Emjay's eyes were closed, too, and his head back, while his big bared body lay flat on the planform, while my aunt at times, using the curled palms of both her hands, held them down around Emjay's huge shaft, moving them up and down, and then she'd release it and tweak her impossible nipples jutting out and to the oblique sides and slightly downwards, and she'd go back and forth with those hands, from Emjay's shaft, to her nipples and back again to his shaft, while her cunt hovered perilously above it.

I didn't think I could take anymore of all that as my cock had this pressing need to be bigger than it was while feeling longer and larger than I'd ever known it to be in the past. Like I said my aunt's face was facing forward with her eyes closed, but then for some reason she turned her head suddenly to the left a quarter turn and opened her eyes, and seemed to look directly at me! And I at her, but I was in a darkened room with the door open only a creak, barely a half inch. I moved my head out of view slowly so as to not make it too noticeable, but that might've hurt more than it helped. Did she know? Maybe she'd sensed me in there, I don't know. From past experiences I knew she knew things that she didn't need firsthand knowledge of. It was just in her head somehow.

Regardless, it seemed to phase her not, if she did know of, or sensed, my presence, for she a half second later turned her head back facing forward and closed her eyes, and then began the thing. What I mean is, she slowly lowered her cunt-apex till it began to swallow up the head of Emjay's shaft. I'm going to reserve all moral judgment at this point and leave that to you dear reader should you care to ruminate on the matter, for I can only tell you what I saw and that is she began to slowly inhume Emjay's monument, into her cuntsanctum, while voicing out slow, feral cat-like moans, which I'm certain would have drowned out any other kind of noise that could have been made in the place. Surely there were walls and ceiling and a thick closed door, to, I presume, much conceal her incipient wailing and feral moanings, but had she been outside, I've suspicion she would've been heard a mile away.

Using her strong and well toned feminine torso, side, thigh and abdominal muscles, while her fat, jutting, swelled heavy titterage jiggled wildly, and unpredictably, more than I'd ever seen her big things gyrate before, she inexorably worked Emjay, for she fucked his monumental shaft, letting it sink way up into her cunt crevace sanctum, and yet because of its length, she could not fully consume him, but no matter, as he fully consumed her, till she was wailing so vociferously, so eerily and betwitchingly, I wanted to yell out both "Stop! and "Don't Stop!" but of course kept my mouth shut, as I was busily engaged with this crack heroine drug I'd just discovered known as masturbation, made all the worse by not my thinking about sex, but seeing it before my eyes watching my big-titted charming lithesome aunt - the well developed vixen I'd worshipped since age 8, as she most deliberately went fucking Emjay and his huge shaft. Briefly, I thought of my uncle but that other voice quickly yelled, "No! Not Now!" so I stopped, and stared at my aunt's all pervasive juggs get the workout of their lives. Really, though, I realized my uncle, at least during these moments down in the dojo, was simply irrelevant. Still I can't say he'd done anything to deserve what was happening before my eyes, except perhaps for one omission, and that was, I suppose, his abject failure to utterly adore and worship my aunt's overpowering and burgeoning, superiorly breastular, jugghood.

Last edited:
Ladies and gents our favourite story here just went from simply erotic to HC!!!Our heroes Daniel broke his cherry in masturbation and Nutty Aunt nancy is riding a proper boner. Talk about major milestone in this story!:p

Been craving to see more of aunty's antics. Hope you get to the next part soon!

Poor Emjay is waiting to cum 4 months now stack in that dojo basement:emoji_laughing:

Not sure when but there's no plans to end the series,
so there'll be more of Aunt Nancy and Daniel's odysse
Not sure when but there's no plans to end the series,
so there'll be more of Aunt Nancy and Daniel's odyssey
to come. Thanks for the interest
Happy Halloween and New month. I hope Aunt nancy will manage to finish the job this month;)