Aunt Nancy - Ch 47 - The Thanksgiving Edition

andersenn

Author Elite
Reaction score
Aunt Nancy
Chapter 47
The Thanksgiving Edition

I lay in my basement room bed in the mornings, my member hard and unyielding, wondering in the days that followed, what to make of what I'd seen in Emjay's dojo that one afternoon. What I'd seen is that my loving wholesome bounteously buxom aunt had just laid to waste a black belt candidate during their repeating sparring sorte's, and then having conquered him physically, did so mentally and sexually, by wasting his cock, having him expel all his manjuices, by provoking him with her large protuberant exposed titterage, while sitting on his abdomen, while he lay prone on the mat, as she had turned behind her slightly, to jerk his manhood to its ultimate expulsion. Then she and Emjay left, unceremoniously, while the black belt candidate, Mike, in his early 20s, cleaned up, and then he left too, shutting the lights, and departing with his gear bag.

I just sat there, in the dark and quiet, after seeing all that, my pecker out pointed and hard, it leaking that thick gewy stuff I'd come to expect, and I tried just to settle down my brain, my nerves, my thoughts, my cock. But even after 10 minutes of playing over in my mind, what I'd seen her do, what it seemed like she'd almost done to me many times (for she'd yet to ever touch me there, though she'd certainly seen me erect, several times, in a quite throbbing state), but hadn't - - - it occurred to me then in those moments to do to myself what I watched her do to Mike. I began to masturbate, just like she'd done on Mike, thumb and index finger, up and down, for the first time in my as yet young life. Wow is all I can say. No wonder practically the entire post-puberty population on the planet does it.

But after a while it began to feel like a line of 18 wheelers was coming down the road that would explode, and take me out in the process, bursting me into smithereens, unless I stopped, masturbating, so I did just that. Stopped. And thus, I'd still never climaxed, never had a wet dream, though I had, to be sure, seen male victims of my aunt's sexual prowess, experience the ejaculation response, when subject to her dominatively seductive prowess.

My aunt would be expecting me for dinner. I could picture it, with Uncle Rich sitting there within earshot in the den, reading the paper, listening, while Aunt Nancy, in the kitchen preparing food, asks me: "Oh honey, there you are! We were getting worried about you!" "Yes, um, sorry." "Caught up in traffic sweetie?" "Umm, no, not really, I was, umm...just watching you from the utility closet in Emjay's dojo. You'd pulled your huge knockers out of your gi. That got Mike all erectified and excited until he got crazy and bucked like a bull in a rodeo, while you jerked him, until he shot all his gewy spunk into your hand. So, after seeing all that, I couldn't stop doing it to myself, imagining it was you doing it to me." Meanwhile Uncle Rich has looked up from his paper, wide-eyed. "Wonderful honey, now go wash up for dinner, like a good boy." "Yes, Aunt Nancy."

I had to call Kerry. I needed something bad, I just didn't know what. I picked her up at 7 on a Friday night on a warm fall evening. I'd skipped dinner at home, and instead had worked out at the BC gym first, then showered and feeling fresh and clean drove The Beater straight from the field house in Chestnut Hill out to her folks' house near 495. I took her to a movie but it really sucked and the place was near empty. She sat to my right, in the dark, and I took a chance on kissing her, and she reciprocated. Longest kiss we'd ever had. "You kiss nice," she said. "You too," I said. We kissed some more, ignoring the movie. After a bit, she said, "Let's go somewhere." "Okay." We left halfway through the movie, and in the parking lot she said, "I know a place."

That night she'd worn a tapered plaid button down over a black knee-length skirt. Very cute. First time I'd seen her wear a skirt instead of jeans or slacks. She had a cute, pert bottom, and a really thin waist to accent her near-perfect crescent moon twin-sided shape.

She had me turn into a gravel road which soon became a dirt road hardly wide enough for one car. After about an eighth mile it opened up into a small clearing, just big enough to turn the car off the main path, the place surrounded by thick trees. "Don't worry," she said. "No one ever comes back here." I turned the car into the clearing. It was dark and quiet and the stars were out. I turned the motor off. She pulled something metal out of her purse. A flask.. "Refreshments." She giggled. "Cheap wine my parents won't miss," she added. I unscrewed the cap and had some. "Not too bad."

"We kissed some more. I was just getting ready to feel her up for the first time, when a car started approaching. They kindly turned their headlights off till they passed us and kept going. "It goes right back out to the main road," she said. "Oh," I said, and returned to kissing her. Guess we'd taken their spot.

Once again, after a bit more kissing, I got my palm moving along her tummy, in the direction of her bust. Outside, over her blouse, my hand had just barely reached the bottom outside of her right cup impression, when she pulled away once more.

"There's a couple of things I should tell you," she said, looking away, her face a tad flushed, her brown eyes wide. I thought uh-oh, here it comes, something bad, something I don't want to know.

"Umm, sure, ok," I said, trying to act calm, and mature. Whatever bad thing it is darling, I'm sure we can get through it, I heard myself telling her, but not out loud, and only in my mind.

"Well here's the thing," she said. "I might as well just blurt it out, as it's the only way to tell it."

"Okay," I said, encouragingly.

"I have unusually large nipples," she said. "They're like, I guess you could say....., industrial."

"Oh. Neat," I said. Trying to make it sound like no big deal, of what was, in the whole scheme, actually, a big deal.

"I might as well just show them to you," she said, beginning to unbutton her blouse. "That way, if you want to take me home and never see me again, well, I'll understand." I couldn't believe my good fortune she was doing this. No way was I going to stop her.

"I'm sure that won't be the case," I said, half under my breath, hardly audible, as I watched her undo the last button of her shirt blouse, and then slowly part the two sides of it, allowing both cups of her midnight blue bra to grandly appear. Nothing though looked out of the ordinary, just a B or C cup sized bra, somewhat on the padded side, on a young thin gal, though I'll admit there did seem to be a good deal of daylight between the tops of her cups and her chest. No pluming juggs with thick deep cleavage for Kerry.

Reaching behind her back, she nimbly unsnapped herself, and slipped the straps down her shoulders, then after a quick glance outside, took it off. And there she was. Oh good God, there she was. Industrial? Yes. Couldn't say it any better. Behemoths. Like two things from outer space, but sticking out of her chest. The width of a finger, and as long as half an index finger. What was I to do.

I stared. "Good God," I mumbled.

"You don't like me. I understand... totally. You can take me home, Daniel. It's alright."

I leaned over, and began to lick her left one. It pointed slightly up, and slightly out to the diagonal. It got me hard as a rock. I had my forearm on her left shoulder, and massaged the back of her head with my palm, as I entreated myself to the girl's gargantuoso nipple.

First I could tell her breathing rate increased, and then she began to make little girl moans, her head resting back against my open palm. I then started working on the other one. The two about the same size. Huge. No wonder she wore padded bras. She had to, else she'd show, always.

Panting slightly, she said, "There's that other thing I was going to tell you."

"What's that?" I asked, taking a break from my oral ministrations on her sexually charged huge hooter nipple-shafts.

"I like to fuck," she said quietly and demurely, in the dark, of the no frill confines of The Beater.