Attention White Knights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
While your wanting to defend the girl may be considered admirable, and chivalrous by you, and some other members, most of us find it deplorable that you go running to tell her about her thread here :emoji_angry: . Especially, if she has active social media, with thousands of followers. :rolleyes:

Be forewarned, if we find out that she wants the thread removed because you think you are her savior, and a

bg-knight-full.jpg

You will be

giphy.gif

No other warnings will be issued! :emoji_skull:

Gonna have to agree. I’ve been White Knighted twice on here, and as such I’ve limited my posts. Sorry guys, but the community has some rats.

This is why I never post the socials. Then my posts end up over in Busty Amatuers instead of socials.

This is why I never post the socials. Then my posts end up over in Busty Amatuers instead of socials.
While it's your choice not to post links to S.M., if your thread(s) are moved to the Busty Amateurs sub-forum, it's because you have posted topless, or nudes as the main topic. And, those are not allowed in the TiTs sub-forum (see Rule 2, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ ).

As a matter of fact, this happens all too often because new, and seldom posting members, start posting without regards to where what goes. And, hardly bother to read the rules, which has ended up with both temporary, and permanent bans.

EDIT: Okay. I found out that a Mod had moved them due to a misunderstanding of the revised Forum. So, those threads of yours with girls that are mainly dressed to some degree, or another, will be moved back to the TiTs sub-forum.

EDIT 2: Though, I only found 1 thread moved. And, when a thread is moved, all effected posts are moved too.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm just confused why this website is "google searchable" It would make much more sense to have the forum be private until you make an account and login. It would really help boost security and the functionality of this forum. People(from the outside) couldn't just share links and view the forum and would actually have to go through the effort of making an account. Especially since people post lots of private things here anyways and it would probably be beneficial for the boobers to not know about us as ignorance is bliss.
I hear what you are saying, but the fact it is google searchable is a huge part of why the forum exists in the first place. Anyhoo, a private locked down area is being worked on now.. (y)

now that's funny.........but im sure everyone here wants to know......Does she???? lol don't leave us hanging bro lol

I hear what you are saying, but the fact it is google searchable is a huge part of why the forum exists in the first place. Anyhoo, a private locked down area is being worked on now.. (y)

This is amazing honestly I feel a lot more people will post knowing some asshole can't just lurk take your content and post it someplace else

While it's your choice not to post links to S.M., if your thread(s) are moved to the Busty Amateurs sub-forum, it's because you have posted topless, or nudes as the main topic. And, those are not allowed in the TiTs sub-forum (see Rule 2, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ ).

As a matter of fact, this happens all too often because new, and seldom posting members, start posting without regards to where what goes. And, hardly bother to read the rules, which has ended up with both temporary, and permanent bans.

EDIT: Okay. I found out that a Mod had moved them due to a misunderstanding of the revised Forum. So, those threads of yours with girls that are mainly dressed to some degree, or another, will be moved back to the TiTs sub-forum.

EDIT 2: Though, I only found 1 thread moved. And, when a thread is moved, all effected posts are moved too.

Thanks for looking into it BQ. I have actually been on the original forums for quite some time. I decided to change my name during the forum changeover. On the old forum I used to post occasionally in the Social Media section. Back then my threads would instantly be moved since I didn't post the social links, that's what I was referring to. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for looking into it BQ. I have actually been on the original forums for quite some time. I decided to change my name during the forum changeover. On the old forum I used to post occasionally in the Social Media section. Back then my threads would instantly be moved since I didn't post the social links, that's what I was referring to. Keep up the good work!
Under the old forum, if you posted in the old Social Networking Sites sub-forum, and did not post a link to her S.M., then the thread would have been moved to the correct sub-forum (either TiTs (most probable one) or Busty Amateurs).

But, now, with the TiTs / Social Media being in the same sub-forum, it's no longer an issue.

If you wish, I can merge your old username, with this one. But, if you want to keep it separate, that's okay too.

Just let me know via PM.

Dumb question, since I'm new here, but how are you going to enforce this? Banning an IP address won't work anymore thanks to the advent of VPNs.
We'll do the best we can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.