Do you like your partners huge tits getting attention?

How do you feel about your busty partner getting attention?

• Don’t have a busty partner, but wouldn’t like it

• Don’t have a busty partner, but would love it

• I have a busty partner, and get her to cover up

• I have a busty partner, and don’t mind but don’t encourage it

• I have a busty partner and encourage it but wouldn’t share

• I have a busty partner and don’t care about sharing

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’d have her cover up just for less competition honestly, I’m sure you have enough dudes in dms online, at her job etc also just more classy also

Yes I love when they get her of attention. She is kind of oblivious to it but I catch people staring all the time.

Attachments

• C25681ED-2347-4ADA-AE67-66156E2BF70D.jpeg
    C25681ED-2347-4ADA-AE67-66156E2BF70D.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 350
  • B2578F85-A061-4942-9FF2-47E84E275852.jpeg
    B2578F85-A061-4942-9FF2-47E84E275852.jpeg
    375 KB · Views: 338
  • 0BE07907-5011-4C6E-AF91-B3147793A46C.jpeg
    0BE07907-5011-4C6E-AF91-B3147793A46C.jpeg
    777.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 28392865-3BB4-46A5-95F8-16547F6102D0.jpeg
    28392865-3BB4-46A5-95F8-16547F6102D0.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
95% of the women I have dated are busty. So long as she makes due effort to cover up when we're out, it's not a problem for me personally. Looking is fine. JUST looking is fine! It's when dudes start acting creepy that it becomes an issue or when other women feel like they can just touch with permission that it's an issue.

But yeah looking is fine because odds are if I see other chicks with big titties I am looking too.

So my Mrs carries around a decent set of 36 H knockers. No matter what she wears she looks busty. For the most part she likes to wear tight fitting sweaters which is even worse that showing cleavage imo.

She just cant hide them. I live walking behind her slightly when we are out and seeing people oggle them. It's as many women as it is men! One bloke walked right into a lamp post as he was walking with his Mrs. She wasnt impressed at.

A few guys have walked by with their Jaws nearly on the floor. I don't blame them to be fair I check out tits all the time. It makes my day. Lucky for me my Mrs spots them out for me to looks at! If she is ever concious of her boobs or if she mentions anything I always say "you probably made that guy's day". Which is true.

So my Mrs carries around a decent set of 36 H knockers. No matter what she wears she looks busty. For the most part she likes to wear tight fitting sweaters which is even worse that showing cleavage imo.

She just cant hide them. I live walking behind her slightly when we are out and seeing people oggle them. It's as many women as it is men! One bloke walked right into a lamp post as he was walking with his Mrs. She wasnt impressed at.

A few guys have walked by with their Jaws nearly on the floor. I don't blame them to be fair I check out tits all the time. It makes my day. Lucky for me my Mrs spots them out for me to looks at! If she is ever concious of her boobs or if she mentions anything I always say "you probably made that guy's day". Which is true.
would love to see that 36H cleavage

I have a wife that has enormous boobs. Huge natural breasts. She is a small woman but VERY curvy. My wife is 36yo. She has enormous boobs and a huge ass. She is black and I am white and we met in Africa but are living in Europe. When we met she use to dress very sexy and revealing. dresses that showed off her massive boobs and big open cleavage. I loved it and so did ALOT of men on the street, shops and public places. She had an incredible amount of attention from men and I was very proud. I didnt mind men literally stopping at the street to look and men turning around after we passed and having a second look at her huge boobs. After we got married she kind of toned it down. She started to dress more normal and less revealing. I think it is a normal progress going from a single woman, to married woman, to a mother and so on... But I do miss her dressing sexy and showing off her massive boobs. She still have them and they have even grown, but now she covers them up much more.
But they are still SO big she cant hide them, so she still get some occasional attention. I have never shared her with other men and I dont think she would be into it either. But I had an experience a few months ago, that made me a bit turned on by the attention from another person. My wife got a new co-worker, a pretty open minded woman. The co-worker, Maya, is pretty, young (22yo) and it turns out she is lesbian. Maya is blonde, cute, have a nice firm body, a nice round ass and she doesnt mind showing her nice body off. It is very obvious Maya is into big-breasted women and she comments on my wife's huge breasts almost every day - like she cant believe how big they are, she has never seen such massive breasts before, she wished she has a girlfriend with such big breasts and so on and so on... My wife tells me about it and she is a bit uncomfortable with all he comments, but I also thinks she is a bit flattered. I think it is funny and dont mind it at all. One day they have a women's dinner party at our house, around 6-8 colleagues all female cooking and drinking at our house. I retreat to my office and let them have fun. During the evening they get more and more drunk and loud. My wife can not handle alcohol and she get drunk very fast and she did that evening. I could hear music starting at they started dancing. After some time a went to check on them and I see my wife dancing with Maya quite sexy and close. My wife was wearing a low cut top showing her big cleavage. Maya was clearly very focused on my wife's huge boobs. Maya yelled "Oh my God! Look at these huge tits. They are so amazing! Can I have a peak at them?" The other woman cheered my wife on and she was laughing. My wife answered: "Ok, Maya. I know you like my big breasts... But just this one time." She pulled down the top and revealed her enormous boobs in a very sexy black bra. They looked very beautiful and by far some of the biggest boobs I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot!). All the women was cheering and Maya was shocked to see how big they actually were. The women had noticed I was there and they cheered me on and told me I had a hot wife and I could only agree. Maya looked at me at asked me: "You are a VERY lucky man. I have never seen such big and beautiful tits in my life. If she is ok, will you allow me to touch them? I HAVE to touch them... Please..." I smiled and agreed and everybody was looking at my wife. She said: "Oh my God, you two! You are both so bad..." Maya looked at my wife pleading: "Please... They are so fucking amazing." And finally my wife allowed Maya to touch. My wife pulled out one of her massive boobs and and Maya tried her best to cup my wife's enormous boobs, but they were much to big for Maya's small hands. Maya had the best time of her life she played with my wife's boobs and she even licked her nipple and sucked it for some time. My wife screamed, laughed and had a blast. Maya was really making the best of the situation and I got the biggest hardon on a long time. My wife called me over and smiled and kissed me. Maya hugged me and gently placed her hand my my big bulge in my pants and whispered: "I dont think I am the only one who got turned on by this." and she slowly rubbed my bulge. She continued: "I wouldnt mind having some more fun with your wife in the future..." She gave me this naughty look while she squeezed my wife's big boobs one more time.
Nothing more happened that night some went to a night club later including Maya. My wife was too drunk to continue with the group for women, so she stayed home with me. And needless to say I badly needed sex after that experience.

After that experience I have been open to sharing my wife with other women, like Maya. It has never happened - yet. Sadly Maya left the work place a few weeks later and my wife has only contact with her on social media ever since. We have made fun of the situation after and I tried to see how my wife felt about having her boobs caressed, licked and sucked by another woman and she says it was funny but she didnt dislike it. So, maybe... one day?
One question, What country your wife is from? Ethiopia, Nigéria or other?

Imagine how much attention these 3 friends with big, natural breasts didn't receive at the party.

Attachments

• 01d07384b99b2a562cd21a391e003336 (1).jpg
    01d07384b99b2a562cd21a391e003336 (1).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 162
I LOVE When my wife wears clothes that show off her cleavage and her big tits! It turns me on sooooooo much!

Attachments

• IMG_20221209_055906.jpg
    IMG_20221209_055906.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20221228_222852.jpg
    IMG_20221228_222852.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 93
  • received_1014568992425445.jpeg
    received_1014568992425445.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20230220_130324.jpg
    IMG_20230220_130324.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20240126_185118.jpg
    IMG_20240126_185118.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 20220816_072206.jpg
    20220816_072206.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 20220312_100002.jpg
    20220312_100002.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20230219_061958.jpg
    IMG_20230219_061958.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 83
One question, What country your wife is from? Ethiopia, Nigéria or other?
The wife is from Kenya. She just gave birth and her huge breasts grew bigger. Her chest is enormous now. They other day we went to a sports event with our older kids. We were sitting with a small group of parents. Our baby got hungry and she needed to breast feed him. It was only women so my wife decided to breast feed the baby there. She pulled out one of her massive tits, at the same time one of the dads came over to join us and he got a shock when he saw my wife enormous tit. He just sat down and tried to avoid getting caught watching her tits. He sat very uneasy at his chair and taking every opportunity to peak at her. I felt proud of my wife and I was happy she made his day. I am blessed every day to see her incredible breasts and have fun with then as often as I can.

On a side note. She is equally blessed at her backside as well. Her ass is unreal. Her ass is huge and protruding like a shelf at her backside. So she gets both the attention from the the breast and ass men. :)

The wife is from Kenya. She just gave birth and her huge breasts grew bigger. Her chest is enormous now. They other day we went to a sports event with our older kids. We were sitting with a small group of parents. Our baby got hungry and she needed to breast feed him. It was only women so my wife decided to breast feed the baby there. She pulled out one of her massive tits, at the same time one of the dads came over to join us and he got a shock when he saw my wife enormous tit. He just sat down and tried to avoid getting caught watching her tits. He sat very uneasy at his chair and taking every opportunity to peak at her. I felt proud of my wife and I was happy she made his day. I am blessed every day to see her incredible breasts and have fun with then as often as I can.

On a side note. She is equally blessed at her backside as well. Her ass is unreal. Her ass is huge and protruding like a shelf at her backside. So she gets both the attention from the the breast and ass men. :)
I think we're going to need to see photos of this gorgeous woman!

I forget Kenya have beauty african womens too