Do you like your partners huge tits getting attention?

How do you feel about your busty partner getting attention?

• Don’t have a busty partner, but wouldn’t like it

• Don’t have a busty partner, but would love it

• I have a busty partner, and get her to cover up

• I have a busty partner, and don’t mind but don’t encourage it

• I have a busty partner and encourage it but wouldn’t share

• I have a busty partner and don’t care about sharing

Results are only viewable after voting.

smalltitsareshit

Reaction score
For those who have a big breasted partners, which side are you on when it comes to outside attention and how far are you willing to take it?

It’s one thing obsessing over huge tits and Instagram or OF models, but when it comes to going out with an busty woman IRL, how would you handle the stares and comments?

I know people who don’t like their partners to show any cleavage and cover themselves up, where others go to the other extreme and and don’t care if other guys were to fuck their partners.

Me personally, I enjoy the attention my wife gets in public with the stares and comments from friends regarding her boobs, but I’m strictly in the camp, ‘look but don’t touch’ lol.

I love the thought of guys wanting to fuck my wife, jealous of me fucking her, and I’m the only one who gets to fuck her. Or women envious of her tits and noticing their husbands staring.

I always encourage my wife to wear revealing tops, sunbathe topless, and flash when we’re driving. I’ve got some great memories and hopefully a lot more to be made. Over the years shes got more comfortable and confident with her body, especially as her boobs have grown, to the latest experience where she walked though a busy restaurant after our meal, with a shear top on and her tits on full show. She was so turned on and proud, I had to take my coat of to hide my boner lol.

Let me know your thoughts and own experiences.

Last edited:
Personally no I wouldn’t want my girlfriend walking around in tops like this I don’t know what that says about me but that’s how I feel, having other guys eyefucking my girlfriend tits while we’re trying to enjoy a meal doesn’t do it for me, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone on the street dressed this way I wouldn’t know where to look, it seems like a very unique thing to do unless your on the red carpet, fair play though

My wife is a busty woman - but she is self conscious about the size of her bust and as a result is reluctant to wear outfits which accentuate her chest. Unfortunately.

I've heard blokes on nights out commenting about how well my wife looks. She is from a small rural town where everyone knows one another. One guy did say to me that "your wife is the best looking woman from our town".
Personally I never mind other men noticing my wife.

More often than not, if we are out I might have to go to bathroom or I go outside for a smoke - I'll come back to find a bloke trying to chat to my wife.
Does it bother me? No.
Do I get a kick out of it? If she gets a boost from some randomer trying to chat to her, then I'm ok with that.

Her tags https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/bra-tags-bratags.122779/page-5#post-1991964

My wife is a busty woman - but she is self conscious about the size of her bust and as a result is reluctant to wear outfits which accentuate her chest. Unfortunately.

I've heard blokes on nights out commenting about how well my wife looks. She is from a small rural town where everyone knows one another. One guy did say to me that "your wife is the best looking woman from our town".
Personally I never mind other men noticing my wife.

More often than not, if we are out I might have to go to bathroom or I go outside for a smoke - I'll come back to find a bloke trying to chat to my wife.
Does it bother me? No.
Do I get a kick out of it? If she gets a boost from some randomer trying to chat to her, then I'm ok with that.
She must really be beautiful shame she’s not confident

I'm single. I have intentionally had a girl who was really busty, 42h(I think she's a J now). Who I had a few dates with. I told her to get dressed in a really low cut top then I left her alone at the bar after telling her to flirt back with guys. After a few minutes I just walked up to her, kissed her, and lead her out of the bar(after closing the tab). Fucked the shit out of her, it was A LOT of fun.

I'm single. I have intentionally had a girl who was really busty, 42h(I think she's a J now). Who I had a few dates with. I told her to get dressed in a really low cut top then I left her alone at the bar after telling her to flirt back with guys. After a few minutes I just walked up to her, kissed her, and lead her out of the bar(after closing the tab). Fucked the shit out of her, it was A LOT of fun.
That’s amazing! Yeah it’s a big confidence boost for the woman and the man I think. Topless sunbathing, braless, anything a bit sexual, we’re both always horny as hell after.

Personally no I wouldn’t want my girlfriend walking around in tops like this I don’t know what that says about me but that’s how I feel, having other guys eyefucking my girlfriend tits while we’re trying to enjoy a meal doesn’t do it for me, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone on the street dressed this way I wouldn’t know where to look, it seems like a very unique thing to do unless your on the red carpet, fair play though
Haha if I seen someone on the street like that I’d know exactly where to look. But that’s fair enough. I think part of it for me is not worrying about what other people think (in a restrictive way). I want my mrs to feel sexy and attractive, and I can say the main reason she and most other women in relationships want to do it is to please their partners, and give them something good to look at. Do you have a busty other half? How does she feel about what she wears?

I have a wife that has enormous boobs. Huge natural breasts. She is a small woman but VERY curvy. My wife is 36yo. She has enormous boobs and a huge ass. She is black and I am white and we met in Africa but are living in Europe. When we met she use to dress very sexy and revealing. dresses that showed off her massive boobs and big open cleavage. I loved it and so did ALOT of men on the street, shops and public places. She had an incredible amount of attention from men and I was very proud. I didnt mind men literally stopping at the street to look and men turning around after we passed and having a second look at her huge boobs. After we got married she kind of toned it down. She started to dress more normal and less revealing. I think it is a normal progress going from a single woman, to married woman, to a mother and so on... But I do miss her dressing sexy and showing off her massive boobs. She still have them and they have even grown, but now she covers them up much more.
But they are still SO big she cant hide them, so she still get some occasional attention. I have never shared her with other men and I dont think she would be into it either. But I had an experience a few months ago, that made me a bit turned on by the attention from another person. My wife got a new co-worker, a pretty open minded woman. The co-worker, Maya, is pretty, young (22yo) and it turns out she is lesbian. Maya is blonde, cute, have a nice firm body, a nice round ass and she doesnt mind showing her nice body off. It is very obvious Maya is into big-breasted women and she comments on my wife's huge breasts almost every day - like she cant believe how big they are, she has never seen such massive breasts before, she wished she has a girlfriend with such big breasts and so on and so on... My wife tells me about it and she is a bit uncomfortable with all he comments, but I also thinks she is a bit flattered. I think it is funny and dont mind it at all. One day they have a women's dinner party at our house, around 6-8 colleagues all female cooking and drinking at our house. I retreat to my office and let them have fun. During the evening they get more and more drunk and loud. My wife can not handle alcohol and she get drunk very fast and she did that evening. I could hear music starting at they started dancing. After some time a went to check on them and I see my wife dancing with Maya quite sexy and close. My wife was wearing a low cut top showing her big cleavage. Maya was clearly very focused on my wife's huge boobs. Maya yelled "Oh my God! Look at these huge tits. They are so amazing! Can I have a peak at them?" The other woman cheered my wife on and she was laughing. My wife answered: "Ok, Maya. I know you like my big breasts... But just this one time." She pulled down the top and revealed her enormous boobs in a very sexy black bra. They looked very beautiful and by far some of the biggest boobs I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot!). All the women was cheering and Maya was shocked to see how big they actually were. The women had noticed I was there and they cheered me on and told me I had a hot wife and I could only agree. Maya looked at me at asked me: "You are a VERY lucky man. I have never seen such big and beautiful tits in my life. If she is ok, will you allow me to touch them? I HAVE to touch them... Please..." I smiled and agreed and everybody was looking at my wife. She said: "Oh my God, you two! You are both so bad..." Maya looked at my wife pleading: "Please... They are so fucking amazing." And finally my wife allowed Maya to touch. My wife pulled out one of her massive boobs and and Maya tried her best to cup my wife's enormous boobs, but they were much to big for Maya's small hands. Maya had the best time of her life she played with my wife's boobs and she even licked her nipple and sucked it for some time. My wife screamed, laughed and had a blast. Maya was really making the best of the situation and I got the biggest hardon on a long time. My wife called me over and smiled and kissed me. Maya hugged me and gently placed her hand my my big bulge in my pants and whispered: "I dont think I am the only one who got turned on by this." and she slowly rubbed my bulge. She continued: "I wouldnt mind having some more fun with your wife in the future..." She gave me this naughty look while she squeezed my wife's big boobs one more time.
Nothing more happened that night some went to a night club later including Maya. My wife was too drunk to continue with the group for women, so she stayed home with me. And needless to say I badly needed sex after that experience.

After that experience I have been open to sharing my wife with other women, like Maya. It has never happened - yet. Sadly Maya left the work place a few weeks later and my wife has only contact with her on social media ever since. We have made fun of the situation after and I tried to see how my wife felt about having her boobs caressed, licked and sucked by another woman and she says it was funny but she didnt dislike it. So, maybe... one day?

I have a wife that has enormous boobs. Huge natural breasts. She is a small woman but VERY curvy. My wife is 36yo. She has enormous boobs and a huge ass. She is black and I am white and we met in Africa but are living in Europe. When we met she use to dress very sexy and revealing. dresses that showed off her massive boobs and big open cleavage. I loved it and so did ALOT of men on the street, shops and public places. She had an incredible amount of attention from men and I was very proud. I didnt mind men literally stopping at the street to look and men turning around after we passed and having a second look at her huge boobs. After we got married she kind of toned it down. She started to dress more normal and less revealing. I think it is a normal progress going from a single woman, to married woman, to a mother and so on... But I do miss her dressing sexy and showing off her massive boobs. She still have them and they have even grown, but now she covers them up much more.
But they are still SO big she cant hide them, so she still get some occasional attention. I have never shared her with other men and I dont think she would be into it either. But I had an experience a few months ago, that made me a bit turned on by the attention from another person. My wife got a new co-worker, a pretty open minded woman. The co-worker, Maya, is pretty, young (22yo) and it turns out she is lesbian. Maya is blonde, cute, have a nice firm body, a nice round ass and she doesnt mind showing her nice body off. It is very obvious Maya is into big-breasted women and she comments on my wife's huge breasts almost every day - like she cant believe how big they are, she has never seen such massive breasts before, she wished she has a girlfriend with such big breasts and so on and so on... My wife tells me about it and she is a bit uncomfortable with all he comments, but I also thinks she is a bit flattered. I think it is funny and dont mind it at all. One day they have a women's dinner party at our house, around 6-8 colleagues all female cooking and drinking at our house. I retreat to my office and let them have fun. During the evening they get more and more drunk and loud. My wife can not handle alcohol and she get drunk very fast and she did that evening. I could hear music starting at they started dancing. After some time a went to check on them and I see my wife dancing with Maya quite sexy and close. My wife was wearing a low cut top showing her big cleavage. Maya was clearly very focused on my wife's huge boobs. Maya yelled "Oh my God! Look at these huge tits. They are so amazing! Can I have a peak at them?" The other woman cheered my wife on and she was laughing. My wife answered: "Ok, Maya. I know you like my big breasts... But just this one time." She pulled down the top and revealed her enormous boobs in a very sexy black bra. They looked very beautiful and by far some of the biggest boobs I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot!). All the women was cheering and Maya was shocked to see how big they actually were. The women had noticed I was there and they cheered me on and told me I had a hot wife and I could only agree. Maya looked at me at asked me: "You are a VERY lucky man. I have never seen such big and beautiful tits in my life. If she is ok, will you allow me to touch them? I HAVE to touch them... Please..." I smiled and agreed and everybody was looking at my wife. She said: "Oh my God, you two! You are both so bad..." Maya looked at my wife pleading: "Please... They are so fucking amazing." And finally my wife allowed Maya to touch. My wife pulled out one of her massive boobs and and Maya tried her best to cup my wife's enormous boobs, but they were much to big for Maya's small hands. Maya had the best time of her life she played with my wife's boobs and she even licked her nipple and sucked it for some time. My wife screamed, laughed and had a blast. Maya was really making the best of the situation and I got the biggest hardon on a long time. My wife called me over and smiled and kissed me. Maya hugged me and gently placed her hand my my big bulge in my pants and whispered: "I dont think I am the only one who got turned on by this." and she slowly rubbed my bulge. She continued: "I wouldnt mind having some more fun with your wife in the future..." She gave me this naughty look while she squeezed my wife's big boobs one more time.
Nothing more happened that night some went to a night club later including Maya. My wife was too drunk to continue with the group for women, so she stayed home with me. And needless to say I badly needed sex after that experience.

After that experience I have been open to sharing my wife with other women, like Maya. It has never happened - yet. Sadly Maya left the work place a few weeks later and my wife has only contact with her on social media ever since. We have made fun of the situation after and I tried to see how my wife felt about having her boobs caressed, licked and sucked by another woman and she says it was funny but she didnt dislike it. So, maybe... one day?
Sounds amazing pal, I know it’s difficult once kids come along and bodies change to stay confident and keep that ‘sexy’ attitude, but like you say with enough compliments and the right approach she’ll get it back. That encounter sounded just like the thing she needed. Hopefully she’s goes back to her younger ways. All you need now is to make a thread on here of her! Maybe introduce her to this forum and get her to agree to put a photo up and read the comments together, might be a turn on for her?

Pic?

My girlfriend wears a 38i bra and is the girl with the biggest tits in pretty much all our circles- which are filled with bi girls, pansexuals and lesbians so I’m in heaven. They stare and make comments, sharing how much they either wish to have them or just touch them and play with them. My gf being bi herself encourages it and I get to watch girls grope and squeeze my Gf’s huge jugs. It’s so hot seeing you busty woman be the Center of attention, the girl that everyone, man, woman, straight, gay can’t help but oggle.

Favorite moment was when she approached a hot tub full of my friends and I, her boobs were wet and shining in the sun, every step and movement made them jiggle and sway, everyone stared and some flatter girls asked if she’d share some.

Other great moment was when we went up to a cottage trip with some friends and she had left her duffle bag open next to her mattress and one of our female friends found her bra. Drunk and high she yelled; “HOLY SHIT *******, YOUR TITS ARE SO BIG, how do you even walk around with those things?!?” She then brought my gf’s bra downstairs and passed it around while everyone was both humoured, astounded and aroused by my girlfriend’s bra size.

Anyways it’s fucking awesome I love

I love it - we take our kid swimming a lot lately and she is 99.9% of the time the biggest of all the ladies. And when there is someone bigger, I sure enjoy that too.

I love the looks she gets - guys trying to sneak a peek all the time.
Must be a real sight to see

My first husband hated big boobs (why was he with me) but my current husband is obsessed with them and actively encourages me to show them off which I love ! I love having my breasts worshipped.
Your current husband is very lucky, or better, you and your husband are very lucky

My wife is 38H. You can cover them but can't hide them. Men stop and gawk, mutter things, and genuinely are in awe. Ladies make fake comments but it's all good. We know and love them daily