Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thickisgood said:
BreastQuest said:
huambrillo said:
there is a VERY, VERY BIG possibility that this 2017 will bring VERY, VERY SAD news
And, what leads you to make this statement?

I'm very very curious too...??
Maybe because she keeps on growing so the chances of her getting a reduction are somewhat high?

I don't think he knows anything we don't.

Jahova said:
thickisgood said:
BreastQuest said:
huambrillo said:
there is a VERY, VERY BIG possibility that this 2017 will bring VERY, VERY SAD news
And, what leads you to make this statement?

I'm very very curious too...??
Maybe because she keeps on growing so the chances of her getting a reduction are somewhat high?

I don't think he knows anything we don't.

Ok :roll:

but they might make it to as soon as April

I don't think anybody gives a fuck considering no nude pics have been posted anyways. Who would care about a reduction when she's clothed???

MrPres1dent said:
I hope we see her huge boobs before this Big Big news happens. I know the comments are just speculation though..but you never know.

Not speculating at all. They are GONE

indiscretion said:
I don't think anybody gives a fuck considering no nude pics have been posted anyways. Who would care about a reduction when she's clothed???

Yeah, you said it. They just haven't been posted. Makes me wonder why are you in this thread anyway? Ppl here like the clothed pics a lot.

huambrillo said:
MrPres1dent said:
I hope we see her huge boobs before this Big Big news happens. I know the comments are just speculation though..but you never know.

Not speculating at all. They are GONE

Proof

FatMatt02 said:
Confirmed, they're gone :(
Can we get some confirmation please? Otherwise you guys are trolling.

well it was fun while it lasted..huge boobs truely are like a candle in the wind.

FatMatt02 said:
Nothing to troll about
Damn...do we at least get some pre-reduction pics or something??

Where is the " I have nudes guy"??? He might as well post the pictures he has nothing to lose now. :lol: . Just love to see them out of curiosity.

Maybe she is on one of the breast reduction websites??

There's a guy on the Anon board who claims he has nudes. Here we go again..... :roll: :roll:

http://anon-ib.tv/bt/res/16068.html

For once could we just get some wins without someone wanting to trade??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Damn, I hope it was for medical reasons and not some other bullshit

bigboy44 said:
Damn, I hope it was for medical reasons and not some other bullshit

Yes, it was. They were messing up her spine.

Was anyone at least able to get some wins before her reduction?