Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another so-so new pic posted 7 hours ago.

EDIT 31 JAN 17: According to her FB, her DoB is 10/15/1998. She is 18!!! So, let's knock off the debate on how old she is, or isn't!
Tigolover35 said:
I may have seen the pics he was talking about with the one boob in color can a mod please message me to verify if this is pic or not
So long as you're not asking me to send you the pic, I'll shoot ya a PM and we'll go from there.

Check your Inbox.

Attachments

• AMD-170119.jpg
    AMD-170119.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 196
Now I fiiiinally get it. :roll:
I'd just like to stress what BQ already did: to the best of (disputed) knowledge she's over 18. As in 35 years old, or even 42 if you like. How long is a piece of string? How old is Gary Coleman?

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
I'd just like to stress what BQ already did: to the best of (disputed) knowledge she's over 18. As in 35 years old, or even 42 if you like. How long is a piece of string? How old is Gary Coleman?
you've given us a lot to think about today...

Enlighten us.
huambrillo said:
I am aware of the school unifom and there is an explanation for that
Apolloman said:
huambrillo said:
OMF...

Maybe the title of this fabulous thread should be changed to something that states she's not a minor
She's 19 already.
dekek said:
I don't want to rain on the parade of requests, but should we be a bit cautious to post them on the forum? After all she is still a minor.

No she aint, not with that school uniform.

mephisto said:
you've given us a lot to think about today...
haha :wink:
My ego wants to divulge one boob sleuthing tell that can easily be verified to clearly indicate her age one way or the other - so easy that even I managed to do it. But fuk my ego.

Love him or loathe him BQ is a lot smarter than he looks :p One hallmark of decent modding is the ability to distinguish between justified righteousness and unwarranted knee jerk hysteria and dealing with both accordingly.

First, I've been following her since BEFORE she was posted here in January 2015. And, I believe that she is 18+.

Also, her FB shows her DoB as 10/15/1998. So, she IS 18 for the purpose of this forum!!!!

Now, as I previously wrote here, http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=84496&start=210 , quit with the age debate. Otherwise, as I previously stated, all recent comments on her age will be deleted.

If you like her, and/or know/think she's 18+, d/l her pix. If you are concerned that she's under age, don't d/l her pix, and go somewhere else, as there's plenty of 18+ stuff here.

If proven that she is under 18, then the whole thread will be moved to the Hidden forum, and it's good bye to this gal, until she turns 18 (and, no, the thread won't be moved back).
...Love him or loathe him BQ is a lot smarter than he looks :p One hallmark of decent modding is the ability to distinguish between justified righteousness and unwarranted knee jerk hysteria and dealing with both accordingly.
Thanks, I think. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BreastQuest said:
First, I've been following her since BEFORE she was posted here in January 2015. And, I believe that she is 18+.

Also, her FB shows her DoB as 10/15/1998. So, she IS 18 for the purpose of this forum!!!!

Now, as I previously wrote here, http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=84496&start=210 , quit with the age debate. Otherwise, as I previously stated, all recent comments on her age will be deleted.

If you like her, and/or know/think she's 18+, d/l her pix. If you are concerned that she's under age, don't d/l her pix, and go somewhere else, as there's plenty of 18+ stuff here.

If proven that she is under 18, then the whole thread will be moved to the Hidden forum, and it's good bye to this gal, until she turns 18 (and, no, the thread won't be moved back).
...Love him or loathe him BQ is a lot smarter than he looks :p One hallmark of decent modding is the ability to distinguish between justified righteousness and unwarranted knee jerk hysteria and dealing with both accordingly.
Thanks, I think. :D
whats the hidden forum

Thread is in the process of being cleaned. And, ALL pic/vid posts before 10/15/16 are in the process of being removed. So, grab 'em while you can.
songoku97 said:
...whats the hidden forum
It's a sub forum here, that once a thread is moved there, it can't be viewed by members.

Thread cleaned.

Under 18 pix and comments about her age, or wins have been removed.
...gonna need a longer notice period than that.
Nah. If you check her IG, you can find nearly every IG pic that she has posted going back to day 1.

So, how far you want to go back, is up to you.

jr56 said:
Somebody's been growing. :shock: :shock: :shock:
DAMN, just imagine how big her tits will get when she has children

trumpetdmc said:
anything new in snapchat land?
As a matter of fact.. (Pictures have been cropped to just show her)

Attachments

• mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAAPa9oxVgKFogPAVpDc7XzAVpDc6LtAAFRgA.png
    mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAAPa9oxVgKFogPAVpDc7XzAVpDc6LtAAFRgA.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 1,250
  • mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAAA3uu9KNzsVHGAVpDcsEnAVpDcqnpAAFRgA.png
    mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAAA3uu9KNzsVHGAVpDcsEnAVpDcqnpAAFRgA.png
    498 KB · Views: 1,877
  • mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAA4nCQBSczFUXUAVpDc0NkAVpDcydAAAFRgA.png
    mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAA4nCQBSczFUXUAVpDc0NkAVpDcydAAAFRgA.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 1,433
  • mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAA_zQ1IQk4L6mnAVpDdH09AVpDdGBvAAFRgA.png
    mPwFtmDqR-ys-iwtVH7bpgAAA_zQ1IQk4L6mnAVpDdH09AVpDdGBvAAFRgA.png
    532.8 KB · Views: 2,019
From IG land. :D

There's also another pic. But, much looks to be from her SC.

Attachments

• AMD-170214-1.jpg
    AMD-170214-1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,228
there is a VERY, VERY BIG possibility that this 2017 will bring VERY, VERY SAD news

huambrillo said:
there is a VERY, VERY BIG possibility that this 2017 will bring VERY, VERY SAD news
And, what leads you to make this statement?