Search results

1. tittyfuckme88

Finally

Korina and I grew up together, we were always inseparable through our love of gaming and cosplay. Korina had been single for a few months, I was single for about 6. We were both 32. Korina's next door neighbour was selling her house, she wanted a quick sale and I was looking so I jumped on it...
  2. tittyfuckme88

Ross' Adventures: The One

I was out in a bar with some friends, we were sitting in a booth. There was only 3 of us when 3 girls came over and asked if they could sit in the other 3 spaces. I immediately recognized the girl that day next to me. "Alysnia?" I asked. "Yeah, I knew it was you, that's why I came over." We'd...
  3. tittyfuckme88

Found Love In A Hopeless Place

My dad invited me over to his place in Azerbaijan for a few weeks. He still travels all over. I was spending 3 weeks. He's lived with his partner Caroline and her daughter Lauren, who's a few years younger than me at 27, in a huge house. I'd never actually met them. Once I got picked up, I...
  4. tittyfuckme88

A new life overseas

I was at a point in my life where I needed a change. I'd been to California a few times and absolutely loved it. An opportunity had arisen where I could buy a gym that a friend of a friend was selling. It was nothing big, a few cardio machines, weight room and a couple of rooms for classes. I...
  5. tittyfuckme88

Ross' Adventures: Right Place Right Time

I went for a few drinks with 2 of my friends. We had a corner booth. I went up to the bar to order some beers when I noticed a stunning girl over the other end of the bar. I asked the barman to get her whatever she was having. She looked over and smiled but she pointed at 2 of her friends too, I...
  6. tittyfuckme88

Del

Del
  7. tittyfuckme88

Ross'Adventures: Mixing Business With Pleasure

So I work in an office, a few guys doing the same job as me, my bitch of a boss, a receptionist and a couple of admin assistants. We were out for drinks after work one night. One of the admin assistants Richelle, was sitting with me. All the guys had been hitting on her at work but she had a...