A new life overseas

tittyfuckme88

Reaction score
I was at a point in my life where I needed a change. I'd been to California a few times and absolutely loved it. An opportunity had arisen where I could buy a gym that a friend of a friend was selling. It was nothing big, a few cardio machines, weight room and a couple of rooms for classes. I found a nice condo on the beach to buy, you get so much more for your money compared to the UK. I'd kept on all the staff at the gym and I was more hands on and started taking classes. I also done a bit of personal training on the side.

One of the first classes I took was yoga, mostly woman, between the ages of 35-55. A few of them caught my eye. After the class, 3 of them that caught my eye, approached me about my personal training sessions. It was obvious that the plastic surgeons in the area. The first woman that came up was Eva, she looked to be in her early 40s, with fake tits pushed together by her sports bra.

"Your class was a good refresher, I love your accent too. I'm interested in your personal training" she said.

"I do sessions over an hour or 2 hours, it's outbound so I come to your house, if there's a pool then I do pool excercises too. I like to make it enjoyable rather than a chore. Here's my card and you can take a look at my website."

"I definitely will" she said putting her hand on my bicep, before giving me a smile and leaving.

Next up was Ava, she was a similar age, looks a bit more natural but you could tell she had work done. Her tits were bigger than Eva's. Whilst we were talking, I gave her my card, she started moving it up and down between her tits, looking suggestively at me. As she left she put my card in her sports bra.

Last up was Lela, it was just us left, she looked a few years younger but much smaller, she had had a bit of work done. Smaller fake tits than the other two, lips plumped and a huge ass for her small frame. She was like a mini Kim Kardashian. She took one of my cards as I walked her to the door. Just as I reached for the door to open it for her, she dropped my card, squatted right in front of me to pick it up, then slowly ran her ass up my legs and against my crotch. She looked at me with a smile as she bit my card before dropping it again. This time she bent over right in front of me, rubbing her huge ass against my crotch the whole time. I was rock hard, Lela looked at me before biting her lip and leaving.

I got home and done a bit more unpacking, I couldn't stop thinking about these 3 women, already thinking it's been a good idea to move here. I checked my website, Eva and Ava had booked in for an hour each the next day and Lela had booked a 2 hour slot for late afternoon, one for yoga and one for a massage.

It was a challenge to get through Eva and Ava's sessions, they kept teasing the hell out of me. I used a lot of willpower not to break and have some fun. I could easily have turned the personal training sessions into me just being a male prostitute!

I turned up at Lela's apartment, she opened the door.

"Hey, good to see you again" she said, giving me an unexpected hug. She was in a light blue sports bra and dark blue leggings.

"You too. This is a really nice apartment you've got here" I said walking in.

"Thanks so much" she said.

We got talking during our yoga session, in was telling her how is moved over to start a new life. She was telling me she did the same thing, moving over from Florida about a year ago, she had ended a long term relationship. She is 33 and 5ft 1, I'm 31 and 5ft 9. We were doing the cobra pose facing each other, I was trying not to look at her tits as they were pressed together, I ended up just staring into her dark brown eyes. We definitely had a moment.

I then left the room to let Lela get ready for her massage. I returned to her on my massage table with just a towel covering her big ass. I started rubbing oil into her, I noticed what looked like tattoos she was getting removed. I asked her about then and she was a bit hesitant at first, but told me she was getting them removed as they reminded her of her old life back in Florida. I asked her more about Florida.

"We definitely don't have enough time today, how about we go a drive on Saturday and I'll show you around?"

"Yeah I'd like that" I replied.

I continued to massage her soft skin all over, she had nice thick thighs.

"I could get used to this" Lela said.

"Me too" I replied.

Time was unfortunately up, Lela put a robe on and walked me out.

"I'll pick you up on Saturday" Lela said.

I gave her a hug and went to kiss her on the cheek, but she quickly turned and my lips met hers for a few seconds.

I heard a car horn outside. I walked out and see Lela. I got in the car, she was wearing a short white t-shirt and short light blue shorts.

"How did you manage to afford this place!?" Lela asked.

"Property prices back home are much higher back home than here, I couldn't believe I was able to get this place" I replied.

"I can't wait to see it" she said.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"There's this big national park about an hour away, there's a little secluded spot I always go to think and forget about all my worries. We can go and have a picnic" Lela suggested.

"I like the sound of that."

We talked loads the whole way, "I can't get enough of your Scottish accent" Lela said as we got out the car. I grabbed the picnic basket from the back seat and we started walking. Most of it was uphill, Lela was leading the way, I was mesmerized by her huge ass in those tiny shorts. We got to a small river crossing.

"I hate this bit" Lela said.

"Wait here, I have a plan" I replied.

I walked over with the picnic basket, sat it down in the other side, walked back over. I then picked Lela up, my left arm under her legs and my right arm round her back as she put my arms around my neck, over my shoulders. As I was walking over, I sensed her looking at me the whole time but I was concentrating on not slipping. We got to the other side, I went to put her down.

"Wait" she said. "That was just the sweetest thing ever you just did there." She then put her right hand on my cheek to turn me to face her before kissing me, her full lips felt so soft, her tongue then made its way into my mouth, playing with mine. Lela is definitely the best just I've experienced.

"Your so strong, I love that you can pick me up" she said.

"Me too, means we can kiss like this more often" I said with a smile as I put her down.

"Aw I thought you were going to carry me the rest of the way" she said jokingly.

"Don't be lazy" I said giving her a playful pat on her ass.

"I liked that" she said as we started walking again, taking my hand in hers, linking or fingers.

We got to the spot, it over looked a valley, such an amazing view. After we ate, Lela started opening up to me about her life back in Florida. She was in a relationship where the guy was verbally and physically abusing her. She was going into some of the details, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I ended up breaking down in tears. That's why she had work done and moved so far away, to get away from him, she made huge sacrifices, her job, her friends, a complete clean break.

"I didn't mean to upset you" she said.

"It's not that, it just angers me that someone could be capable of that. It upsets me that the most beautiful girl I've ever met had had to go through something like that, you should be treated like you're the most important person in the world, that's how I've been brought up to treat people. I have no time for guys who abuse women. Your are so kind, sweet and caring, you didn't deserve that." I rambled.

"You are so different to anyone I have ever met. Sorry for acting like a slut when I first met you in the gym, that side wasn't me, but I saw Eva and Ava flirting with you and I couldn't let them have you. You're reaction to what I've just told you, done thing as little as carrying me over the water and the fact you're an amazing kisser and so hot, gives me the impression that you're different to other guys" Lela said. "I want you to be mine"

"So I've moved over for a new life and within a few weeks I've got my own business, my own place and now the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I'm a lucky guy." I said

I was sitting on a rock, Lela then sat on my lap. "Hang on" I said. "I've seen right through your plan"

"What plan?" Lela looked puzzled.

"You just want me to be your man so you can get free massages and personal training sessions." I joked.

Lela laughed, "Shut up and kiss me" she wrapped her arms around me, her breasts pressed against me as I moved my hand down onto her ass giving it a squeeze. Without a doubt the biggest I've ever held.

"Let me take a picture of us and send it to the girls" Lela said.

She took a few before sending them, writing "Girls, this is Ross, the most amazing guy I've ever met, and now he's all mine!"

"Speaking of which" I said. "You'll need to mark your territory when your in the class with Eva and Ava. They were trying to tease me when they had personal sessions, but I was having none of it."

"I'll just need to kiss you in front of them then." She said.

As we made our way back down, I made a suggestion. "Why don't you connect over to mine later for dinner, we can sit in the hot tub and watch the sunset, then you can stay if you like?"

"That sounds like such a good idea. I'll do you off, then go and get changed and bring a bag over"

We got to the river again, Lela jumped up wrapping her legs around me. "I'm going to distract and direct you" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Suddenly she lifted up her top, putting it over my head. I now found my face in between her tits as she squeezed them against my cheeks. They were warm and soft, I somehow managed to listen to her direct me. We got to the end and I came back up for air.

"I'm happy for you to direct me the whole way like that" I joked, as Lela got down. We got back to mine, before Lela dropped me off and would be back in a couple of hours.

I'd nipped to the store and got a few things for dinner. Not long after I got back, Lela arrived. She was in a tan coloured low cut top and a pair of tight white jeans. I took her bag off her and kissed her, she was a bit taller in her wedges. I led her into the kitchen giving her the big bouquet of flowers I had bought her.

"Oh my god, they're beautiful! It's been years since someone bought me flowers. Thank you so much!" She said.

I started cooking on the hob as Lela opened some wine. She stayed beside me as I cooked, her hand caressing my back. We'd stop and make out every so often. I then lifted her up onto the counter. Her tits were at my eye level, we kissed again as I grabbed the top of her thighs, ran my hands all the way up them, my thumbs on the inside, stopping just before my thumbs reached her pussy.

"You're such a tease" Lela said.

She ran her foot up the inside of my leg, stopping just before my crotch.

"Touché" I said.

We talked non stop over dinner. Lela then stood out on the balcony whilst I washed up. I went out to join her, wrapping my arms around her from behind. I kissed the side of her head.

"What's on your mind babe?" I asked.

She put my hand on top of mine "I've never felt this safe before, and it's only really a first date. I'm so excited about this" she said.

We got ready to go on the hot tub, I was setting it up when I was stopped in my tracks when I saw Lela in her bikini. It was turquoise, created amazing cleavage and her hourglass figure was incredible.

"Wow" I said. "You look unbelievable"

"So do you" Lela said with her eyes transfixed on my chest.

I got into the hot tub, took Lela's hand and helped her in. She turned round to get her wine and what a sight! Her bikini bottom was pinched at the crease, creating a ruffle effect and was no where near covering her big ass. We finished our wine just as the sun was about to go down.

"I need to move to get a better view of it." Lela said. I was sitting in the corner when she came over and sat on my lap facing away from me. Her ass completely covered my crotch and tops of my legs. She lay back against my chest, my chin able to rest on her shoulder, I could see right down her bikini top at the 2 mounds of flesh that were stretching it, I could see her nipples poking through it. I was rock hard. I wrapped my arms around her, just as the sun went down, Lela turned to me.

"I love how affectionate you are" she said before kissing me, our tongues wrestled. She knew I was hard as she kept moving her ass against my cock. She then moved her hand behind her back, reached down into my shorts and grabbed my cock.

"My god that's thick!" She whispered.

My left hand then moved down her body, into her bottoms, I just reached her clit and slowly massaged it. My right hand moved up her body to grab one of her tits, it was more than a handful.

Lela then stopped, "Get dried off and meet me in the bedroom in 10 minutes" she said.

I watched her big ass as she got out the hot tub.

I then heard Lela's voice from the bedroom. I walked in to find her kneeling on the bed in a tiny white thong and a sheer white bra that I could see her nipples through. I stood at the end of the bed as she crawled over to me, my cock growing in my boxers as she looked at me seductively. She pulled my boxers down, and gripped the base of my cock, then slowly started stroking it as she looked up at me. She pursed her lips on the tip, I could feel her tongue moving between her lips as she continued to stroke. She slowly moved her lips down my cock then back to the tip, the whole time her tongue moving all around it. Her ass was in the air, she shook it a couple of times and it continued to jiggle. I unhooked her bra, she turned into her back revealing her big tits.

"You're in for a treat now" Lela said.

I grabbed her tits making my cock twitch. Next thing I know Lela is sucking on my balls while she massages the tip of my cock with her tits.

"Oh my god! I've never done this before." I panted.

I had to stop or I was going to explode there and then. Lela stayed where she was while I went to the top of the bed. I pulled, her thong off to reveal her pussy with a little landing strip. I traced the tip of my tongue up the edge of her right lip, then down her left lip. I grabbed her thick thighs as I softly touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. I started lightly sucking on it then slid my tongue inside her as she twitched. She was tight as I swirled my tongue around, her juices already flowing as she started to moan. I moved back to her clit and flicked it quickly, suddenly she grabbed my head, wrapped her legs around me so I could feel her thighs on my cheeks. I kept switching as she moaned louder. Within moments she tensed up and let go, her juices flowing onto my tongue.

I moved up to kiss her. "That was unbelievable! I've never been made to feel that good." She said.

Lela then pushed me onto my back and straddled my cock, just hovering over the tip.

I felt the tip of my cock ease into Lela's warm wet pussy. She was so tight I could feel her pussy all around my cock as she slowly took more of it inside her. My whole cock then disappeared inside her.

"You're so tight, even this feels amazing" I said. She leaned back as she started riding my cock, I watched her tits bounce up and down as she moaned hard.

I pulled her back towards me, Lela pushed her tits in my face as she continued to ride me, I licked and sucked her nipples. She was already moaning hard. I grabbed her hips and forced her down on me.

"Oh my god Ross, I'm cumming again" Lela moaned.

I felt her juices all over my cock. I turned her over, got her on her knees. "I need to see this ass bounce baby" I shoved my cock back inside her, grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. Her ass was smacking against me, I took a change of pace to slow down, grabbing her ass. Her ass cheeks were so huge that I decided to pull out and try an assjob, it was better than some girl's titfucks. My cock lubed up from her pussy juice as it slid with her ass cheeks either side. I turned her back over, spread her legs and eased back in as I started thrusting faster.

I can feel myself building up, I pulled out and straddled her so I could squeeze her tits round my cock. I fucked them hard then couldn't hold it any longer, I shot my load all over her big tits and face.

"That was amazing!" I panted.

"I'm going to go and get cleaned up, I didn't expect that and I don't know if I liked it all over my face like that." Lela said.

She came back out a few moments later, she really didn't feel comfortable with me doing that. She ended up calling a cab and going home. She texted me later saying it made her feel used and that lust just took over her, she doesn't think she's ready for a relationship.

I was pretty shocked but at least I got to fuck her.

I didn't sleep much that night. I was woken up by a video call from my best friend back home, Stacey.

"Hey, sorry I've not had any time to call you" I said.

"I miss you so much, I was thinking about moving over there too. You've really inspired me and I've been looking into jobs"

"What about Ryan?"(her boyfriend)

"We broke up, your were right, he was a dick."

"Why don't you come over for a week and see what its like?"

"I'm looking online now, I could fly out in a couple of days or is that too soon?"

"Of course not, I'll pick you up from the airport"

I picked Stacey up from the airport around 8pm. She gave me a big hug and I felt her breasts pressed against me. Stacey is 5ft 5, brunette with brown eyes, 32GG natural tits, a nice cute ass too, we've been best friends since school. She's a model for a clothing website.

As we were driving back i let her know what I had planned for the next day. "I was doing a bit of research if you were really serious about moving out here. The website you model for has a sister company 20minutes from here. The had a look on your site and would be happy to take you on. There's also a house about 5 minutes from here that's for sale, it's got it's own pool and a couple of other things you'll love but I'll wait and show you it tomorrow after a chat with the website."

"I can't believe you've done all that."

"You won't have to worry cause the house prices out here are amazing".

We got back and I showed Stacey around.

"Wow, this place is amazing! Can I go for a shower to get the aeroplane feeling off me?" She asked.

"Sure, I've cleared a space in my wardrobe for you so you don't need to live out of a suitcase, there's fresh sheets on the bed for you too. I'll make you a bit to eat."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"On the couch, it's really comfortable."

"Aw you don't have to do that"

The next morning we got ready to go, Stacey was in a red top and leather leggings with red heels. Her top had enough room for the top of her tits to be showing. After our successful chat to the website owners, we went to have a look at the house that was for sale. As we walked around I found see Stacey's face light up as she pictured living there. We went through to the bedroom, I showed her the 2 surprises.

"You know how the website said you can keep the clothes you model if you like them...... Well you'll need somewhere to keep them" I opened up the door to a huge walk in wardrobe which went round the corner to a dressing room.

"This is unbelievable, there's no way I could afford this place"

"You really could, when you sell your place" I told her the price and her jaw hit the floor. I could see her excitement building. We went for lunch to talk it over.

"I think I'm convinced, I can already picture it" Stacey said. "This place is amazing, and it's a good point in my life to move, plus I know someone out here now."

We continued to talk about the options over lunch before heading back to mine.

I made us a couple of drinks and we chilled on the big double cabana I had on the balcony. Stacey looked a bit nervous and was a bit quiet. I asked what was wrong.

"Don't say anything until I've finished. After you moved out here, I couldn't have been more proud of you. When I found out Ryan had cheated on me, that's when it hit me that you had gone. It's the longest we've not seen each other since we met in school and that's been a 25 year friendship. You've shared told me all the romantic stuff you've done with other girls, but the guys I've been with have never been like that. The guys have always been jealous of you being so close to me. I'm at a point in my life now where I'm about to be 30, I came out here to follow my heart and in the next few seconds I'm going to take the biggest gamble of my life."

She put her drink down, moved closer to me, kissed my cheek, then started kissing me on the lips for a few seconds before putting her face on my chest, to hide her embarrassment.

"Stacey," I put my hand under her chin, tilting her head up to looking into her deep brown eyes, "Your gamble paid off" she had the biggest smile on her face and we started kissing again, this time our tongues got involved.

"You're such a good kisser," Stacey said. "I can't believe this is happening." I took her hand and put it on my chest. "Oh my god, your heart is absolutely racing" she said.

"I can finally that you're more beautiful than anyone I could ever have imagined being with. I'm guessing these were part of the plan too since you know everything I like." I put my hand on her leggings.

"Was it that obvious?" She asked.

"It is now" i said as we started kissing again, I ran my hand up to her ass, giving it a squeeze. Stacey then looked at me, biting her lip, "Can anyone see us up here?"

"No, how come?" I asked.

She stood up, taking my hand to stand up in front of her. We kissed again before she took my top off, running her hands over my body, I then started taking her top off, I couldn't believe I was going to see Stacey's tits after all these years.

I lifted Stacey's top off. She was in a red lace bra, barely containing her tits. She unbuttoned my jeans sliding them off as I took her leggings off. She was in matching red lace knickers, she pushed me back onto the cabana, lying beside me but with her hand on my chest and her tits in her bra pressed into my chest and we began kissing again. I moved my hand up her back and unhooked her bra in 1 swift action with my right hand.

"You ready for this?" She asked. She took off her bra and I reached up with my left hand and took one of her tits in my hand, it was so soft and full. We kept kissing, as I was massaging Stacey's tits, I felt her right hand go down my chest and into my boxers and reaching for my hard cock. She stopped kissing me. "What the hell?" She pulled my boxers down and looked down at my hard cock in her hand. "You've keep this hidden from me the whole time!?!"

"Not any more" I said.

She started stroking it as I started licking her already hard nipple.

"I don't think I can wait any longer, we need to know if this is the right thing to do" she took her underwear off.

Stacey took a deep breath " There's no going back after this"

"I don't want to do back" I said as I grabbed Stacey's hips while she was on top of me and eased the tip of my cock inside her.

"I'm so wet already" she said.

Her tits were amazing, so natural and perfect, I couldn't wait to see them bouncing. Stacey let out a gasp as she eased onto my cock. Although she was tight, she was so wet that I slipped in with ease. Stacey came down to kiss me as she rocked her hips. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest as she rested her tits. "Oh my god I can feel you on my g spot, I'm not going to last long" Stacey moaned. She then sat up again putting her hands on my chest, as I grabbed her tits with both hands, massaging them and playing with her hard nipples. She started riding me harder and faster, moaning hard. "Oh my god baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...oh god I'm cumming" she panted as her pussy clenched and released. I sat up and kissed her.

"That was so good!" She said.

"Wrap your legs around me" I said. I picked her up and turned her onto her back while my cock stayed inside her. I started thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, my cock coated in her cum. Her tits were moving with each thrust, she had one hand on the base of my back and the other on the back of my head.

"I'm so close" I said.

"Keep going, your going to make me cum again."

I went faster and faster as we both moaned.

"Cum inside me" Stacey whispered.

I held off for just long enough until the two of us came at the same time, Stacey had pulled me to kiss her just as we started cumming. A few moments passed, and I collapsed beside her as she cuddled into me.

"That was amazing" I've said.

"That's the first time anyone's made me cum twice!" Stacey said.

We lay there listening to the waves far 10 minutes or so. "Shit, I was supposed to Facetime my mum" Stacey realised.

We got dressed and sorted, Stacey called.

"Hi, mum, sorry I'm late. I lost track of time."

"It's ok, how did today go?" Her mum asked.

"It was amazing, this place is beautiful"

"And what about the other thing we talked about?" She asked.

"Well....." Stacey pulled me over, and asked her arm around me.

"I think you'll approve of my new boyfriend"

"Finally!" Her mum said with a smile on her face. "You guys look so perfect together, even just now it's been years since I've seen you this happy"

"I've found my soulmate" Stacey said.

They chatted away for a bit.

"Aw my mum had a year in her eye when she saw us" Stacey said.

"That's cute. And yes I'd love to be your boyfriend" I joked.

We both laughed.

"Let's take a selfie of us kissing at the sunset"

Stacey took the picture and edited it, making us look like silhouettes. She showed me it with the caption:

"When you realise your soulmate had been right under your nose the whole time #newlife #eventually #soulmates" before posting it and teasing me on Facebook and Instagram.

Within minutes or phones were buzzing constantly.