Ross'Adventures: Mixing Business With Pleasure

tittyfuckme88

Reaction score
So I work in an office, a few guys doing the same job as me, my bitch of a boss, a receptionist and a couple of admin assistants. We were out for drinks after work one night. One of the admin assistants Richelle, was sitting with me. All the guys had been hitting on her at work but she had a boyfriend. We got talking.

"Have you noticed how cliquey it is? It's like we're the only 2 not part of any clique." Richelle said.

"Yes! I thought it was just me, I'm glad you noticed it too" I said.

"You want to go to a different bar so we can relax a bit more?" She suggested.

"Yeah sure" I said.

It was winter and very cold, Richelle held onto my arm as we walked.

"This is my favourite time of year, I love christmas, the lights, snow, everything about it." She said.

"Me too, as well as cuddling up in the cold dark nights. Although this is the first year in a long time that I'll be single over Xmas" I said.

"You're single? I thought you had a girlfriend?" Richelle asked.

"We split up months ago" I said.

We got to the bar, I opened the door for her, we got a bottle of wine and found a couch to sit on. I helped her take her jacket off?

"You're such a gentleman".

She was wearing a black blouse that was struggling to hide her tits although she had it buttoned up so there was no cleavage to see. she had a thin waist but a big ass with nice hips, all accentuated by her white pencil skirt. We sat down ,

"Without sounding big headed, how come you're the only guy in the office not to hit on me?" She asked.

"Well the other guys said they kept striking out cause you had a boyfriend, so I don't try and steal another guys girl. Don't get me wrong, you're absolutely beautiful." I said.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone what I'm about to say"

"I promise"

"I don't actually have a boyfriend, I just said that so the sleazy guys would stop hitting on me. Although it worked, the one guy I wanted to hit on me, didn't."

"Trust me, that was the only reason." I said. We talked a bit more, she was a few years older than me at 33. Had been in 2 long term relationships, went to the gym a lot.

"So you know it's the Xmas night out tomorrow, do you want to be my date?" I asked.

"I'd love to, but how do we hide it from work?" She asked.

"Good point"

"Why don't you come over to mine for a few drinks first, around 5ish, then we can leave and see what happens?" Richelle suggested.

"Sounds good"

We got ready to walk to the train station, I put my arm round her, holding her waist as it was quite icy.

"You feel strong, holding me like this, it makes me feel safe" she said.

When we got on the train, she lay her head on my shoulder, and linked our fingers together. "This feels nice, I could get used to this"

"Me too" I said, kissing the top of her head.

It was Richelle's stop she gave me a kiss on the cheek as she left.

Once I got home, I got a text.

"Thanks for a great night, I had so much fun, you're such a gentleman. I can't wait for tomorrow xx"

Last edited:
I turned up at Richelle's just after 5. The Xmas night was in a function at a hotel. I decided to wear a tux. I chapped the door there was no answer. She text me saying just to come in and she'll be down in a couple of minutes. I heard her come downstairs, she walked into the living room.

"Wow, you look absolutely incredible" I blurted out. She was wearing a silver sequined dress, low enough to show a little bit of cleavage, her dress was long with a slit showing some stockings underneath.

"I brought you these" I said, handing her a big bouquet of lilies.

"A handsome man, in a tux, handing her beautiful flowers, what more could a girl want" Richelle said with a smile on her face.

She took my hand and lead me to the kitchen. She stopped at the door frame, turned round and looked at me,

"In fact there's one more thing I want, kind of why I asked you over here early" she looked up, I looked up too. Hanging from the door frame was some mistletoe. We didn't say anything, but just looked at each other, I put my hands on her hips before going in for a kiss. Her lips were so juicy, after a couple of minutes we stopped.

"You've got no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." I said.

"I most definitely do, I feel like a giddy school girl" she smiled.

She turned around and got us both a drink and put some Xmas music. "You're place is incredible" I said as I looked around the huge open plan area with a big fire place, island, sofas and beanbags.

"I do some fashion modelling too, that helps pay for this" she said.

"So why do you work in the office?" I asked.

"I still need a steady job just in case"

"I'm glad you do, cause then I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be able to do this"

I took her by the hand, pulled her close to me, my hands on her hips, her tits pressed against me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, one of her hands on the back of my head, before we kissed. It was much more passionate than last time. I felt her smile then she started giggling.

"This song is so true right now" she said.

I hadn't been paying attention but I heard "All I Want For Christmas Is You" playing.

"I'm sure Santa can arrange that" I joked.

"I was thinking, you know how office drinks usually end up very messy? Well why don't we have fun but don't get completely drunk, just a bit tipsy. Then we can comeback here and really enjoy our night without it being a drunken mess" Richelle suggested.

"That's music to my ears" I said. "I'm finding it really difficult to concentrate on what your saying cause I'm really drawn into your eyes."

"Do you know something?" She said. "You're the first guy who's complimented me on other things without being sleazy. Guys just mention my tits and ass. You're different, in a good way and I really like it"

We kissed a few more times before realising we need to make our way to the hotel. We went in separately so we didn't arise suspicion. After the meal the DJ started, later on an Ed Sheeran song came on.

"I love this song" Richelle said.

"Let's go and dance" I said.

I had my hand on her lower back, her hand over my shoulder as we slow danced.

"I'm dying to kiss you right now" I whispered in her.

"I know, this is torture. You're such a good dancer, holding me like I'm yours."

"I've no intention of letting you go" I said.

"Let's stay for another half hour then just say we're sharing a taxi and we can go back to mine"

We got back to Richelle's, immediately started making out. Richelle took my jacket off, untied my bow tie leaving it hanging either side of my neck.

"My god that's hot" Richelle said. She kissed me before leading me upstairs. She had a huge bed, started kissing me again by the end of the bed, she unbuttoned my shirt, running my fingers over my abs.

"I can't believe you've been hiding this from me in work" Richelle said.

She sat me down on the bed, she stood in front of me, took the straps off her dress down and let go, causing her dress to fall off. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her black bra was struggling to contain her tits, my eyes wandered down to see a garter connecting her stockings with a black thong on top.

"Well?" Richelle asked.

"I'm lost for words!" I said standing up, grabbing her hips and kissing her. She lifted her left foot up on the bed. My right hand caressing her thigh, I then took both hands and grabbed her ass.

"Oh my god" I said, it was so soft, so juicy and so big.

"You like my ass?" Richelle asked as she unzipped my trousers.

"It feels incredible"

"This will blow your mind" she turned around, I had taken my trousers off and become mesmerized by her ass. She then sat down, grinding it on my crotch. When she sat down, her juicy cheeks were softly massaging my cock, through my boxers. I was now rock hard. Richelle stopped, looked back at me

"No way" she said rubbing her ass on my crotch a bit more. She then knelt between my legs pulled my boxers down. She looked at my hard cock,

"Just when I think you can't get better, you're packing this!" She said.

She then ran her tongue from my balls to the tip a couple of times before wrapping her juicy lips around the tip, whilst swirling her tongue around it. She looked up at me when she ran her tongue from my balls up to the tip before slowly taking my whole shaft in her mouth while moving her tongue around it for an amazing few minutes.

"That was incredible!" I told her.

She then straddled me, unhooking her bra at the front, revealing her huge tits with small hard nipples. I started kissing her neck as I grabbed her soft tits, working my way down, I started licking and sucking on her nipples. Richelle started moaning in pleasure, especially when I could lick both get nipples at once.

"These are more than a handful" I said

"34Fs but they look bigger cause I'm only 5ft 4" she replied.

I then picked her up and turned her onto her back.

"That was hot" she said.

I started kissing down her body, taking her thong off. I softly massaged her clit with my thumb, I couldn't resist any longer. I started tasting her with my tongue, swirling it around her clit. I reached up and started massaging her tits as I started flicking her clit with my tongue. Her legs were spread wide as she moaned, I moved my tongue into her pussy. I then felt her hand on the back of my head forcing me deeper into her pussy.

"Oh my god, ohhhhhhh god Ross!!" Richelle moaned as I swirled my tongue inside her pussy. She then wrapped her legs around me, her soft thighs pressed against my ears.

I started sucking her clit, alternating between that and my tongue in her pussy. I sucked her clit once more before she moaned loudly, I then slid my tongue back inside her as I she came hard. I licked all her juices up before kissing back up her body.

"Your tongue is like a magic wand!" Richelle said with a huge smile on her face.

"Now get that dick inside me" she demanded.

She still had her stockings, garter and heels on as I slid my throbbing cock inside her. I had one hand supporting me and the other grabbing one of her tits. We kissed as I moved my hips slowly, she bit my lip as she looked at me with her deep brown eyes.

"It's so good to be with a guy who knows what he's doing" she said.

"It's so much better being with a woman than a girl" I said. Her pussy was gripping my cock, I could feel her tensing and releasing. After a while I turned her on her side, she put her leg on my shoulder as I slid my cock back inside her. I was able to get even deeper, I grabbed one of her tits in my left hand and one of her ass cheeks in my other. Both hands were over flowing. Richelle moaned more and more, she gripped my hand on her breast and moaned louder. Suddenly I felt her explode all over my cock.

"Oh my god that felt amazing!" She said. "How are you lasting so long?"

"I have my ways" I said.

"I'm in control now" Richelle said as she stood up and beckoned me to the edge of the bed. She took her heels, stockings and garter off. She then straddled me, eased my cock inside her and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed her ass with both hands, we kissed passionately and started rocking our hips.

"I love how intimate this is" Richelle said as I moved my arms around her back.

"I'm so glad we didn't get drunk tonight" I said. I moved my lips down to her nipples and started sucking on them again, I could tell it was a massive turn on for her. As she started moaning again.

"I want you to come inside me" she said. I wasnt far away and Richelle could sense that, I moved my hands back onto her ass as she smothered my face with her tits. I couldn't hold it any longer, I shot my cum deep inside her. To my surprise, this caused Richelle to cum too!

We stayed in that position for a few moments in each others arms, kissing again.

"My mouth is hurting from smiling so much, I can't believe you've made me cum 3 times! We're definitely doing this position again, it was so close and intimate."

"I know, it felt so passionate. You are so beautiful and have an unbelievable figure"

She pushed me back on the bed, climbed off my cock and we got under the covers.

"You make me feel like a giddy schoolkid and get all embarrassed when you compliment me, I don't know the last someone made me feel like that."

"Can I take you on our first actual date next Saturday? I'm so glad we only have a week of work left and then have 2 weeks off for Xmas."

"I'd love to go on a date with you" she replied.

We kissed some more before falling asleep together.