Ross' Adventures: The One

tittyfuckme88

Reaction score
I was out in a bar with some friends, we were sitting in a booth. There was only 3 of us when 3 girls came over and asked if they could sit in the other 3 spaces. I immediately recognized the girl that day next to me.
"Alysnia?" I asked.
"Yeah, I knew it was you, that's why I came over." We'd been at uni together.
We got talking and flirting, she had dark brown eyes, long brown haired and a Welsh accent that I loved. She was wearing a short bright blue satin dress that clung to her every curve. I went up to get everyone drinks and she came to give me a hand. The bar was busy, maybe 3 or 4 deep. Her figure hadn't changed, still hourglass shape but in perfect proportion with her big pert ass and hips. She was only 5ft4 so when she stood in front of me at the bar, I could see over her shoulder and down her cleavage. Someone accidentally bumped into her and I immediately grabbed her hips, before letting go.
"Do you know something? I had the biggest crush on you in uni." I said.
"I know you did, so did I, but we were never single at the same time." She replied.
"I thought it was just a one way thing. I didn't think it was possible but you've gotten even more beautiful." I said.
"I'm guessing you're single if you're making compliments like that?" Alysnia asked.
"Yeah I am." I replied.
She took my hands, wrapping them round her and linking our fingers. Her stomach felt toned, her ass was pushed against my crotch, I kissed her on the shoulder and she turned and kissed my cheek. We had then just reached the bar and got our drinks. We got back to the booth and Alysnia got in first, now sitting between me and my mate Matt, who was opposite David. Alysnia's friend Megan opposite me and her other friend Cath between Megan and David. Alysnia ask Megan to take a picture of us. I put my arm around Alysnia, holding her waist. She had her hand on my abs. Megan took the pic and said "You guys actually look amazing together." As we looked at the pic, I was still holding Alysnia.
"I love how you're holding me like I'm yours, I could get used to that." She said.
We spoke about each other's businesses, mine with the gyms, Alysnia owned a few beauty salons.
"So why on earth are you still single?" She asked.
"I was concentrating on my business for a while but when I was looking to date again, it seemed that girls were only interested in being spoiled, like they were attracted to the money. I want someone who wants to make memories and a life together." I said
Alysnia then moved her left hand around her front to then link fingers with my right hand that was on her waist.
"I'm not interested in the money. You're the first guy in years that's actually stared at me eyes instead of my tits when we're talking." We finished our drinks and Alysnia invited me back to hers, we apologized to the rest of them.

As soon as we got in her front door, Alysnia pushed me against the wall and we started kissing our tongues instantly started playing. I had one hand on the base of her back and the other higher up, on her bare back.
"That was worth waiting years for that kiss" she said.
"You're an amazing kisser." I said. "I never got I'd get the chance to feel your perfect ass too" I moved my hands onto her satin covered ass and gave it a squeeze. "Wow, I've never felt one like it". I said as I became instantly hard.
Alysnia lead me into the living room and sat me on her couch, as she tried to straddle me, her dress was so short and tight that it rode up over her ass.
We both laughed before I took her bare cheeks in my hands. "Well if you get my ass, I get this" she said, unbuttoning my shirt. We kissed some more as she ran her hands up and down my chest, my hands grabbing her ass as she slowly started dry humping me.
"Let's take this to my bed" she said.
I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me as I carried her upstairs.
"This is a massive turn on that you can hold me like this"
We got upstairs and Alysnia got down. She went over to put a lamp on, her dress still rode up her. The light going on revealed her ass in a matching light blue thong.
"Wow, I've never seen an ass as incredible as that" I said. She started kissing me and was undoing my jeans, taking then off before sliding her hand into my boxers, wrapping her fingers around my cock.
"Wow" she said. "I need you inside me", she practically looked pleadingly at me as she bit her bottom lip.
I lifted her dress off, revealing her tits. I grabbed then in both hands, massaging them. Alysnia then moved down, taking my boxers off, on her way back up she lightly kissed the tip of my cock. She then slowly put the tip in her mouth and slowly made my shaft disappear into her mouth before slowly taking it back out. She then stood up and bent over the bed. I slowly pulled her thong off, I then spread her ass cheeks and teased her pussy with my tongue. I let her ass cheeks go and they felt soft on my face. Alysnia then got on the bed, spread her legs to reveal her pussy that had a little landing strip. I went to get a condom out my wallet. "There's no need for that, now get inside me."
I got on top of Alysnia, the tip of my cock could feel just how wet her pussy was. I realised I was about to fuck the girl that I badly wanted to in uni.