Why can't we just be satisfied with what is being shared?

Is it me? Or, has there been a jump in "any wins" posts? :unsure:

Why can't we just be happy with what there is available, and being shared?

In my 12 years of going to nudist colonies, 30 years of going to strip clubs, and 40+ years of intimate relations with various women, I've seen many a lady whose boobs (and, sometimes body) look better when she was dressed, than after the top comes off.

Unfortunately we live in an instant gratification society......

I have to agree with this. While I still love to see most breasts 'unleashed'. There's way too much tiddy out there to thirst over any one particular babe.

Exactly. Although in fairly recent news, that ebony chick from the "Queen Geminii" thread definitely got my attention.

That's on the fa real tip.

In my 12 years of going to nudist colonies, 30 years of going to strip clubs, and 40+ years of intimate relations with various women, I've seen many a lady whose boobs (and, sometimes body) look better when she was dressed, than after the top comes off.

I totally understand your point. I started getting into the big-boob amateurs over ten years ago and I never expected to see nude photos. I've always been able to separate the pros from the amateurs and while I certainly like nude pics, I can get off on a super-stacked, fully-clothed or bikini-clad natural non-pro.

How about giving the thread owner "creator" the power to edit garbage posts on their threads..
That would definitely save the mods a lot of work.

it does get old. People bumping old threads....update? ugh Moar.......etc ITs nto always bad of course, but when someone bumps a bunch of old stuff its annoying. I pretty much try to say nothing if I have nothing positive to say. There are posts I don't like, I just avoid them or that section. Pretty simple. And don't get me going on the white knights lol.........

Well said. And yes, don't get me going on the "white knights" thing either LOL. It seems that many of the guilty people we've been talking about don't really know what that term means.

Unfortunately we live in an instant gratification society......

Bingo! Which makes your true-life story even more amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
great post. thank you.

There was a time I posted quite a great deal (under a different account). At first, I enjoyed it. As long as I kept on providing, the people were happy. But then it reached a tipping point where requests were becoming both more plenty and more demanding. And then the tone became darker. Whining, blaming and worse took over. Till the point the entire thing spilled over and started damaging my personal life. Looking back, I wish I could turn back time and exchange my brief moment of 'forum fame' to anonimity ... hoarding my materials like a dragon on a mountain of gold. Because why should anybody in their right mind want to share anything with such attitude going around? I even at some point tried to preach a more reasonable approach, a bit more restraint ... Of course I was blamed for this again.

But why can't people wrap their head around the fact a forum like this faces the same problems as overfishing of tuna?

If more is posted, more is shared ... to excessive amount, why is it so hard to understand that eventually more busty girls will say: "Well fuck this, I will be careful about what I share online".

But forums are no place for reason. They will never be.

And the more I spend time here, the more I realize these places are populated predominantly by dumb fucks who are egoistic assholes who are clueless about the effort (and wit) it takes to uncover certain materials.

So I rather hoard my pile of gold.

And the more I spend time here, the more I realize these places are populated predominantly by dumb fucks who are egoistic assholes who are clueless about the effort (and wit) it takes to uncover certain materials.

So I rather hoard my pile of gold.
While I'll admit that I've seen a lot of material on this forum that I never would have found on my own, I also subscribe to the school of "what I never had I never missed".

Some of these attitudes are just too 'holier than thou' for my tastes. Some people will appreciate your contributions and some won't. If it bothers you that much. Take your ball and go home but don't stick around and be insulting.

I'm a newbie and couldnt agree more. (although topless/nude is nice as well)

I agree 100%
I might be a "MOAR?!?!?" person tho, becouse well......sometimes i want more :D
Agree its not productive tho

But people COMPLAINING is weird to me, just accept what you like and ignore what you dont like?
Except poetri travis personality, everyone should be allowed to complain about that :D

it does get old. People bumping old threads....update? ugh Moar.......etc ITs nto always bad of course, but when someone bumps a bunch of old stuff its annoying. I pretty much try to say nothing if I have nothing positive to say. There are posts I don't like, I just avoid them or that section. Pretty simple. And don't get me going on the white knights lol.........
I'm still a newbie at posting in the forum. So you mean don't post on any old threads just go ahead and start a new one, correct? I thought it was just the opposit so sorry I think i was posting on some old threads. Still learning

I'm still a newbie at posting in the forum. So you mean don't post on any old threads just go ahead and start a new one, correct? I thought it was just the opposit so sorry I think i was posting on some old threads. Still learning
What he's saying, and I'm very happy to see it, is:
-don't bump old threads with words like: bump, or more please or anything new
-If you have new content or an update on a model, then post away.
The problem as was mentioned, is we end up with old threads filling up the 'New Posts' feed with simple bumps.

Don't start new threads please.
For example: this thread from October 2006
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/the-lovely-nicole.665/

The Lovely Nicole! Got some time? Find out what's going on with her? Is she still posting content? If so, then share it up in the same thread. :)
Just don't 'bump' it for the sake of bumping it.

I would also recommend searching to see if a model has already been posted. Sometimes we find a 'new-to-us' model, but there is already a thread for her.

Ptar

What he's saying, and I'm very happy to see it, is:
-don't bump old threads with words like: bump, or more please or anything new
-If you have new content or an update on a model, then post away.
The problem as was mentioned, is we end up with old threads filling up the 'New Posts' feed with simple bumps.

Don't start new threads please.
For example: this thread from October 2006
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/the-lovely-nicole.665/

The Lovely Nicole! Got some time? Find out what's going on with her? Is she still posting content? If so, then share it up in the same thread. :)
Just don't 'bump' it for the sake of bumping it.

I would also recommend searching to see if a model has already been posted. Sometimes we find a 'new-to-us' model, but there is already a thread for her.

Ptar

I think I get it- post something to update is fine, just dont say something

I think I get it- post something to update is fine, just dont say something
If you have not done so yet, be sure to read the rules. This is covered thoroughly there.

But, to summarize, we do not mind "active threads (under 30 days old)" having meaningful comments posted. But, comments such as "Wow", "Got any More?", etc. are not meaningful comments (this is where the Like button comes in very handy.

However, bumping old threads (over 30 days, let alone a year, or more), without adding new content really isn't good Forum etiquette (not to mention, it can piss some members off, who are expecting new material; of course, it pisses some members off even in active threads).

But, if you ever have a question about something, feel free to PM me (most active staff member, 2-3x a day check-in + more on PMs), or any Staff member. However, next to me, @Ptar and @BBL46LL are the most active.

However, bumping old threads (over 30 days, let alone a year, or more), without adding new content really isn't good Forum etiquette (not to mention, it can piss some members off, who are expecting new material; of course, it pisses some members off even in active threads).

I'm not saying it's right for ppl to bump old 30+ day old threads with pointless comments, but I have seen some threads get new life in them because of it. Yeah it's annoying seeing that person who always says "Got any more pics/vids/updates?", but there are some ppl who comply. I'm also not sure why we should cater to the "pissed" off people because they had to spend a couple seconds opening a thread with no new content.

I'm not saying it's right for ppl to bump old 30+ day old threads with pointless comments, but I have seen some threads get new life in them because of it. Yeah it's annoying seeing that person who always says "Got any more pics/vids/updates?", but there are some ppl who comply. I'm also not sure why we should cater to the "pissed" off people because they had to spend a couple seconds opening a thread with no new content.
Compared to the useless bumps, very seldom has a thread been revived (at least not from what I have seen).

P.O.ed member, or not, we are not catering to them, or anyone else (except for girls who have Take Down Requests with proof).

But, you can not blame them. Especially when the necroposting starts.

If only people would look at the last post date, life would be much easier.

Really, the best way to avoid this is simply PM those who have been posting (or have in the past posted) content on said woman. Most active members here do respond to messages. The longer a thread has been dead, the less likely there's going to be new content. Every once in a while, an old thread like Vika/Viki's or Ellie S.'s will come back to life. But those cases are the rare exception, not the rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'll admit that I've seen a lot of material on this forum that I never would have found on my own, I also subscribe to the school of "what I never had I never missed".

Some of these attitudes are just too 'holier than thou' for my tastes. Some people will appreciate your contributions and some won't. If it bothers you that much. Take your ball and go home but don't stick around and be insulting.

Oh believe me, compared to the 'kind adjectives' I previously received, my description of a subset of this community is even kind. But my main point was: if more people would be more reasonable, restraint and simply more smart in their behavior (e.g. not posting public information of girls, not trolling said girls, respecting wishes of posters to keep certain things confidential, being happy with non-nude material ...), certain people who have access to unique materials would be more willing to share. And the above has no intention of being 'holier than the pope'. I am an asshole in regards to posting materials. I would be a hypocrite to deny I am part of the same 'busty sharing wheel'. I just want the wheel to keep on spinning through some more sound behavior.

Oh believe me, compared to the 'kind adjectives' I previously received, my description of a subset of this community is even kind. But my main point was: if more people would be more reasonable, restraint and simply more smart in their behavior (e.g. not posting public information of girls, not trolling said girls, respecting wishes of posters to keep certain things confidential, being happy with non-nude material ...), certain people who have access to unique materials would be more willing to share. And the above has no intention of being 'holier than the pope'. I am an asshole in regards to posting materials. I would be a hypocrite to deny I am part of the same 'busty sharing wheel'. I just want the wheel to keep on spinning through some more sound behavior.
I've got my own little private collection of finds. I refuse to share them anywhere because, frankly, I can't trust everyone online, whether that be here or elsewhere. Would hate for one of them to get spooked because of something I posted. I would rather not take that chance.