Do you like reading about huge tits being groped and abused?

BlueberrySolo

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
If you're familiar with my writing it usually has similar themes: Girl with big tits gets groped and fucked. Maybe some psychological abuse. Maybe she's pregnant. Maybe she's lactating. Maybe there's breast expansion (BE) or belly or ass growth.

I've been getting back into writing, so if anyone has some prompts, requests, etc, that they'd like to see, post them here, and I'll work on churning out a story or two to share. I figure I always write about what I like, I should write based on other people's requests as well.

Enjoy!

I commented on the clapping thread. I'd like to see a girl with big, heavy but still somehow perky boobs (due to her youth for example) destroy her cooper ligaments due to excess of jumping without a bra or something similar till finally after some weeks or months of weight unsupported and pain in the front of her chest they finally collapse into saggy ones and the pain dissapear, as the boobs are suddenly "supported" by her belly instead of the ligaments. I hope this gives you some inspiration :)

I've always appreciated your contributions to the board, Blueberry, and that you're helping keep the fiction scene alive but boob abuse isn't a thing for me; not because I wouldn't personally slap a titty, but because I feel like I usually hate the kind of guys who could. Usually a story with a title like "Dolly, Enslaving My Big-Titted Secretary" I can just vividly picture the sweaty 55-year-old grocery store manager who wrote it.

My favorite stories are the ones where confident, assertive girls use their assets to get what they want, get ahead in life, etc. Expansion stuff is fun too, in part because it can overlap with that (growing gives her confidence and power or literal muscles or whatever).

This is absolutely not me telling you what you should be writing; variety is the spice of life. I'm just thinking out loud about my own answer to the question in the title.