Why can't we just be satisfied with what is being shared?

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Is it me? Or, has there been a jump in "any wins" posts? :unsure:

Why can't we just be happy with what there is available, and being shared?

In my 12 years of going to nudist colonies, 30 years of going to strip clubs, and 40+ years of intimate relations with various women, I've seen many a lady whose boobs (and, sometimes body) look better when she was dressed, than after the top comes off.

The different big breasted forums and imageboards are deeply interconnected, and TitsInTops has a lot of threads with content and has a lot of eyes viewing the forum. And when anonib died and no true replacement emerged, a lot of guys who were active on that imageboard migrated and are getting back into their old habits.

Or word about this place spread further after the Emendy leak and there are a lot of guys who registered looking for more of the same.

They way I saw it (pretty much everywhere):

The Never Satisfied:
1. Someone shares a single picture
2. RandomUser9001: AMAZING! MOAR???
3. Same user posts a set of pictures (5+ images)
4. RandomUser9001: MOAR!

rinse and repeat.

This is usually the ramp:

someone posts an image, people ask for more
someone usually post more image, people still ask for more, ask for nudes, etc
original poster may or may not be willing or is unable to provide nudes (understandably)
people may forget about it
some time later, he is back with nudes
people are grateful, but ask for more
people start wishing for "HC content"

it is never enough for many, unfortunately...

First, this is a discussion sub-forum, and is perfectly acceptable.

2nd. Tread lightly, when you decide to berate any staff member on a post. Or, change the post to suite yourself. At least use the ... vs blah blah bah, which too many people do anyway.

It's a good way to find yourself on the outside, looking in. And, whether it's temporary, or permanent, is up to you.

And, lastly. It's a fact, Jack. When you get around like I have, you will see it.

Here, here! I agree 100%. I'm relatively new but I'm so grateful to this forum already for the content that has been shared. I've discovered a ton of new breasts that I previously didn't know existed.

That said, I am guilty of sometimes acting like Oliver and asking "please sir, I want some moar". But I only ever ask once and I'm never a dick about it.

it does get old. People bumping old threads....update? ugh Moar.......etc ITs nto always bad of course, but when someone bumps a bunch of old stuff its annoying. I pretty much try to say nothing if I have nothing positive to say. There are posts I don't like, I just avoid them or that section. Pretty simple. And don't get me going on the white knights lol.........

How about giving the thread owner "creator" the power to edit garbage posts on their threads.
That would require a software rewrite, and even admin (site owner) can not do that.

However, feel free to use the Report system for that. Just copy the post number, and write a short blurb. It will be investigated.

it does get old. People bumping old threads....update? ugh Moar.......etc...
For quite some time, staff did notice a big increase in bumping old threads with useless comments. And, this was the main cause for clarifying, and updating Rule 7, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ .

However, I do believe it has slowed down some. But, staff is in the process of Locking old threads to eliminate this. But, with over 200K OLD Messages, it is gonna take a long time to do.

First off, I agree; there have been times where I've drawn the conclusion that "I like her better with her clothes on, than off".

In fact, about 20% of the time this is the case.

Second, I've seen so many boobies over the years that it has become very rare for me to see some tits which are so amazing that I am DYING to see more.

So while you guys are on here acting all thirsty and are begging for more, I take a sip and keep it moving.

First off, I agree; there have been times where I've drawn the conclusion that "I like her better with her clothes on, than off".

In fact, about 20% of the time this is the case.

Second, I've seen so many boobies over the years that it has become very rare for me to see some tits which are so amazing that I am DYING to see more.

So while you guys are on here acting all thirsty and are begging for more, I take a sip and keep it moving.
I have to agree with this. While I still love to see most breasts 'unleashed'. There's way too much tiddy out there to thirst over any one particular babe.

...suggestion: review the posts of people begging for IG's, etc... If that's what the majority of their posts are, then nuke 'em. or I guess you could give them a warning if you're in a good mood. :p
Well, banning over asking for Social Media may be a bit extreme.

I just wish these guys would read the rules. Rule 3, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ , in part, says, "While it invariably happens that members ask for a S.M. link on threads where the o/p has not provided it, there is no need to keep asking for it, over and over. Either the o/p, or another member, will post it. Or, they won't. "

But, yeah. It does get irritating. And, I have posted comments reflecting that on more than one occasion.

...In fact, about 20% of the time this is the case...
Only 20%!? Damn! You are easy to please, ain't ya? :LOL: ;) Jk. After all, everyone is different, as is their taste. I think this world would become very boring very quick, if everyone's tastes was the same.

For me, I think, it's closer to 40%. Seeing what appears to be nice BFTs become sagging super droopers was irritating.

Only 20%!? Damn! You are easy to please, ain't ya? :LOL: ;) Jk. After all, everyone is different, as is their taste. I think this world would become very boring very quick, if everyone's tastes was the same.

For me, I think, it's closer to 40%. Seeing what appears to be nice BFTs become sagging super droopers was irritating.

But see, I like saggy super droppers lol. The saggier, the better lol.