Long journey to accepting being a boob man?

gi_wi

Reaction score
My partner of ten years has big breasts, I frequently browse for big breasts in this forum and elsewhere, I definitely identify as a boob man. But it took me a long time to be at peace with that, I´m in my 50s now.
I was raised catholic and really believed the disses against pleasures of the flesh and the concept of sin. I left that behind in adulthood, but instead became buddhist, denouncing earthly pleasures not because they were sinful, but not leading to enlightenment. Well, in hindsight, I would say I was embarassed of myself and tried to meditate horny thoughts away. I did have girlfriends, but it wasn´t until the end of my twenties that I had sex with a girl with really big breasts. That showed me: ah, the sex is different when I have it with someone that is really super hot to me. Before, there had not been much opportunities, but also I chose to not actively look for women with big breasts because I considered it sexist.
Meeting someone with big breasts who also is a soulmate was life changing in that respect. Not all my issues have been solved, but I have come to accept and enjoy my sexual identity.

I guess a lot of people just go for what they feel is hot when looking for a partner. But I´m pretty sure there´s lots of stories like mine and I´m curious to hear some.