Turned on by high body count?

Meansman01

Reaction score
When I was younger, I always wanted to date girls with a low number of partners. Virgin? Even better. As I got older, I started to get more in to the idea of dating women who had been around the block.

The chick I dated right before I met my current wife claimed to have had 75+ sexual partners by 23. That turned me in to no end. I'd have her describe slutty encounters to me. She was insatiable and her experience made her an amazing sexual partner.

Curious as to others thoughts. Do you prefer inexperienced partners? Promiscuous ones? No preference?

It’s funny you mention this, but I do know what you mean. There is something attractive about a woman who isn’t afraid to enjoy a lot of casual sexual encounters and yeah, I also get turned on hearing about how slutty she has been. I don’t even judge. Good for her that she can get as many men as she has!

I love hoes they really tell you how your sex is.

When I was younger, I always wanted to date girls with a low number of partners. Virgin? Even better. As I got older, I started to get more in to the idea of dating women who had been around the block.

The chick I dated right before I met my current wife claimed to have had 75+ sexual partners by 23. That turned me in to no end. I'd have her describe slutty encounters to me. She was insatiable and her experience made her an amazing sexual partner.

Curious as to others thoughts. Do you prefer inexperienced partners? Promiscuous ones? No preference?
love them both <3 tbh i've been with less experienced women who were unbelievably slutty - u just have to catch them at the right time

I'd be turned on by my own high body count!

Unfortunately (or fortunately in some ways) the numbers are low.

Last edited:
It's a balance for me. Virgin is fine, high body count is usually fine. I'd say an ideal body count for a sexual partner for my own preferences is 1-10. More than 10 can be fine, but I see it as a lot. My body count is 2, so it's not like I have a high body count myself but then shame others for it.

It's a balance for me. Virgin is fine, high body count is usually fine. I'd say an ideal body count for a sexual partner for my own preferences is 1-10. More than 10 can be fine, but I see it as a lot. My body count is 2, so it's not like I have a high body count myself but then shame others for it.

Yeah, depends.

Since I'm not looking for a conventional relationship right now I'm ok regardless. My main issue is sexual health STI's/STD's, but as long as they're fine, I'm fine.

Although I do get turned on by the idea of a 'slut' these days. It's just the idea of being on the same page as to what we both want.

I love a partner with a high body count. I find it hot and attractive that they have slept with a lot of people.

More power to you guys who love the high body counts. I'd rather not know/think about it

Short answer... yes.

When I was in my very early 20s, my body count was about 3 or 4 and I dated a girl who'd basically shagged her way through university. She actually kept a record of all the guys she'd snogged or shagged. I think I was number 65 (ish). I used to like going through her book of conquests with her- found that a big turn on. I even got her to do me a write up while we were in bed.

We were only going out for about 3-4 months, but it changed the way I approach dating. Since then I "came out of my shell" a bit and have quite a high body count myself now...

Short answer... yes.

When I was in my very early 20s, my body count was about 3 or 4 and I dated a girl who'd basically shagged her way through university. She actually kept a record of all the guys she'd snogged or shagged. I think I was number 65 (ish). I used to like going through her book of conquests with her- found that a big turn on. I even got her to do me a write up while we were in bed.

We were only going out for about 3-4 months, but it changed the way I approach dating. Since then I "came out of my shell" a bit and have quite a high body count myself now...

If STIs didn't exist and I was skilled enough to find enough enough consenting partners, my ideal lifetime body count for myself would be in the dozens at least.

As a husband to a shared wife whom partakes in hotwifing, swinging and cuckolding I am extremely turned on on by my wife's high body count and constantly encourage her to keep adding. The hottest part is her body count took of and grew exponentially 8 years into our 16 year marriage. It has been one hell of a sexy journey thus far.

Last edited:
For a hookup? It wouldn't bother me too much. But for a relationship or even a longer term fwb I think I would find a high body count to be detrimental.

Although that is also due to my experience of dealing with girls with low counts and high counts just from a friend group perspective. The latter seem to more often than not carry a lot of baggage and mental health issues. At the very least i don't want to go on a night out with her and come across multiple other dudes she has fucked as that would be fucking grim to me lol.

I've never been with a virgin and it isn't on my bucket list. I perfer a lady with experience, not necessarily with a huge body count.

I would never do anything serious (relationship wise) with a woman with a high body count. And for casual things, the danger of STDs is quite high. So I prefer low body count, even though most women have higher body counts than they admit.

Multiple studies have shown that a higher number of sexual partners corresponds to a higher chance of cheating, a higher chance of divorce, and less marital happiness. There's different theories and debate about why this link exists, but the fact it exists is undisputed. And aside from that, on a personal level I just find something gross about a woman who has had many previous partners. Just knowing that my dick is going where countless other dicks have been is a major boner killer. So for me, if I'm looking for a serious relationship with someone, the lower their count the better. My current girlfriend has had sex with 2 guys prior to me, which doesn't really bother me, but if it was 30 or something I'd probably have left her as soon as I found out. Personally I don't think too highly of men who have had countless partners either. My own count could have been much higher if I wanted, but I never saw the need to fuck every girl I could.

Met my wife at 18. She is the same age. Other than making out and some feels she is my only sex partner as I am her only sex partner. 40 plus years later we are still very sexually active. Still cannot get enough of her G cup tits.