Real life big boob surprises (girls that turned out to be bigger than you anticipated when naked)

SffHet_14

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Not sure if such a thread already exists but wanted to start one on real-life experiences with girls who turned out to have larger boobs than you imagined when you finally saw them naked.

I'll start off by sharing my story:

I met this girl many years ago out with some friends. We started chatting and got her phone number. I remember her not being flat by any means but certainly not what I would call "busty." Fast forward a few days, and we decided to meet up again for coffee. She was cuter than I remember but her boobs once again did not stick out as large. She was wearing a normal-sized t-shirt so it definitely wasn't anything meant to attract attention to her chest. Having said that, I'm usually very good at spotting boobs lol As a lifelong boob guy, my radar is usually pretty spot on.

After a few more days, we finally hook up; and when I tell you my jaw dropped when she took off her shirt and bra, I couldn't believe it. She had the most perfect G-H cups I had ever seen in person. I still remember asking her where the hell she had been hiding them?? LOL She got a nice kick out of that and just said, "under a good bra."

She basically told me she purposely wears things to minimize her chest when she goes out or when first talking with someone because she doesn't want that to be the only reason a guy wants to meet her.

Needless to say, it is a memory that still feels fresh, even though it's been at least 12 years. She was an awesome girl and had some good times. Unfortunately, she had to move due to work and we lost touch.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think about those perfect boobs from time to time ;)

You're lucky. For me it's usually the other way round when it comes to civilian boobs, once that push up padded bra comes off so does the smile on my face! :cautious:

When I met y GF back in highshcool I somehow totally missed her tits, it was on like our third date I suddenly looked down and was like, whoah where did those come from. Think she was around 36F at the time.