Tales of a topless mom

BVT - have you ever tied your beautiful breasts up? Do you own a nursing bra?

The videos where she has interactions are the best, I can’t get enough
Well feel free to start making videos just like hers, would be a dream to see ;) Im sure you'll get a lot of attention and im certain the fans would love it too!!

Well feel free to start making videos just like hers, would be a dream to see ;) Im sure you'll get a lot of attention and im certain the fans would love it too!!

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that's maybe not really feasible for BVT in Texas except maybe in parts of Austin. Toplessness might be legal but something being legal is no defense from being harassed by cops/neighbors/passersby about it. The world is full of men who are scared of sex or hate women, and women who hate other women, and Texas has plenty of those and also religious people and guns. Just seems like a bad mix.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that's maybe not really feasible for BVT in Texas except maybe in parts of Austin. Toplessness might be legal but something being legal is no defense from being harassed by cops/neighbors/passersby about it. The world is full of men who are scared of sex or hate women, and women who hate other women, and Texas has plenty of those and also religious people and guns. Just seems like a bad mix.

this: toplessness is legal but its just too conservative to risk it.

Oh snap, BVT. I just checked out your insta for the first time and it says you're....gasp...a gamer. :D Sorry in advance if this has been asked a bunch already, but I'm curious to hear more. What kind of stuff do you like? Is it a hobby you share with the family?

Just thinking back to growing up in the 80s and my mom angrily telling me that "Intendo" would rot my brain, versus today when a friend of mine plays LoL with his wife and daughter and the family have reached Platinum rank together. It's been neat seeing that change in real time over the years.

Oh snap, BVT. I just checked out your insta for the first time and it says you're....gasp...a gamer. :D Sorry in advance if this has been asked a bunch already, but I'm curious to hear more. What kind of stuff do you like? Is it a hobby you share with the family?

Just thinking back to growing up in the 80s and my mom angrily telling me that "Intendo" would rot my brain, versus today when a friend of mine plays LoL with his wife and daughter and the family have reached Platinum rank together. It's been neat seeing that change in real time over the years.

I love gaming, I own every current console, I love everything from Starfield to Animal Crossing, I’m trying to cut back on my Fortnite, I got quite addicted

DM Question:

"when did you last get a public complement about your boobs and how did you handle it"

I was at the grocery store and I was in the frozen section and I opened the freezer door to grab an item but I had to reach in the back to grab one, nature took its course and my nipples became very hard and erect and as I turned to my cart a young store worker, a girl, was restocking items and she was staring at my breasts open mouthed and just said wow ! and I just smiled and said thank you.

Its always nice to get a positive female reaction, most women are disapproving boob-karens, this young lady did it right.

Do you like dirty talking? If so what do you say in bed and what do you like to be said to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: MM2
DM Question:

"when did you last get a public complement about your boobs and how did you handle it"

I was at the grocery store and I was in the frozen section and I opened the freezer door to grab an item but I had to reach in the back to grab one, nature took its course and my nipples became very hard and erect and as I turned to my cart a young store worker, a girl, was restocking items and she was staring at my breasts open mouthed and just said wow ! and I just smiled and said thank you.

Its always nice to get a positive female reaction, most women are disapproving boob-karens, this young lady did it right.
Maybe she was jealous haha