WOW amazed at big tits on a small frame at wedding.......

biggunlover

Reaction score
Went to wedding in the mountains, one of wife's friends and one of her bridesmaids blew my mind. I discussed with my wife afterwards as to how this could have happened. This good looking woman had 4 kids probably under 6, was skinny maybe less than 100 pounds and had boobs that were huge. Wife said they probably blew up after pregnancies and just didn't go away. I told my wife she was probably 90 pounds and had either DD's or DDD's. My wife said she thought they were probably F's but she had no waist or butt, just big boobs. I've never seen another woman that resembled her, even on TiT Forum. I had my phone out and was going to catch a pic and my wife said you're not going to make a scene here just to post on TiT so I didn't. I'd probably win a bet if she weighed less than 100 pounds cause 15-20 pounds were boobs in my opinion...my wife said, could be!!!

Went to wedding in the mountains, one of wife's friends and one of her bridesmaids blew my mind. I discussed with my wife afterwards as to how this could have happened. This good looking woman had 4 kids probably under 6, was skinny maybe less than 100 pounds and had boobs that were huge. Wife said they probably blew up after pregnancies and just didn't go away. I told my wife she was probably 90 pounds and had either DD's or DDD's. My wife said she thought they were probably F's but she had no waist or butt, just big boobs. I've never seen another woman that resembled her, even on TiT Forum. I had my phone out and was going to catch a pic and my wife said you're not going to make a scene here just to post on TiT so I didn't. I'd probably win a bet if she weighed less than 100 pounds cause 15-20 pounds were boobs in my opinion...my wife said, could be!!!
Sounds like maybe she also got implants. And I'm sure this forum probably has had someone who resembles that: 90 pounds with DDDs is not unheard of.

Sounds like maybe she also got implants. And I'm sure this forum probably has had someone who resembles that: 90 pounds with DDDs is not unheard of.
I talked to my wife about maybe she got implants and she said she didn't think so. She said she knew of some women that gain breast size and then don't loose it. She told me of a high school friend that was a 'B' cup and after 3 kids was a 'F' cup with no implants. She also said there was just some ways she can look at a girl/woman the way she walks and can mostly presume she's putting on a show because she's had work done and she didn't think this gal was doing that as she bounced pretty normally. My wife is/has been right on more of these types of questions so I'm just gonna go with what she's thinking on that. I still wish I could've gotten a pic at some point as I've not seen this build on any woman less than 120-130 pounds and now it's still etched in my mind!

Weddings are great, as women (brides, bridesmaids, other guests) tend to wear things they've never worn before, often low-cut, or made remotely based on optimistic measurements from someone who's convinced she's going to lose a lot of weight before the big day. I almost always spot a bridesmaid with enormous knockers.

Anyway, everyone posts wedding pics on Facebook now, so why not try to find the girl on there?

I know you have probably already tried this, but I gotta ask: did you try seeking out the bridesmaid's socials to get a pic that way? Your wife's friend has probably posted wedding photos or if not, then might have her friend's other pics in her socials.

I know you have probably already tried this, but I gotta ask: did you try seeking out the bridesmaid's socials to get a pic that way? Your wife's friend has probably posted wedding photos or if not, then might have her friend's other pics in her socials.

Yes, I looked into that and there were 3 pics that she was in and she was sideways beside/behind 2 girls hiding the most impressive part of herself. My wife said she's probably subconsious or maybe uneasy about her size and wants for it not to be so obvious in any of the pics.

is your wife friends with her just post a pic without her face.

You must not have completely read my post. I didn't take a pic. I was but my wife semi-chastised me for thinking about it so I didn't take a pic. It would be really awkward to go to my wife's friend and ask if she has a pic of her bridesmaid, like giving it away what I'd be asking for, so no, not happening!

It would be really awkward to go to my wife's friend and ask if she has a pic of her bridesmaid

As I read this, a little "devil" appeared on my shoulder, telling me to say this:
You have a lot of internet tools at your disposal to find the social media pages of this bridesmaid.

As I read what I just wrote, a little "angel" appeared on my other shoulder, telling me to say this:
Hey everyone, don't stalk people, and certainly don't dox them online. Heed all rules.

As I read what I just wrote, a little "moderator" appeared in my prefrontal cortex, telling me to say this:
If you accidentally stumble on an online pic of her, a cropped photo showing only the torso, without any demographic info provided, may resolve this.

My wife went to a business meeting and somehow talked to the mother of the boobsl in question, the one with 4 kids and the big boobs, and she doesn't have implants. She is totally against going under the knife. The way she noticed was the mother looked oh so much like the lady she met at the business meetings. They shared/showed pics of family is how she fitured out who she was. My wife told her we were at the wedding in the mountains...oh, my daughter was a bridesmaid at a wedding in the mountains, dadadadada and she said she couldn't wait to get that bridesmaid dress off it was so uncomfortable! Why, she's an 'F' cup and when she was measured they measured her for a 'DDD' cup! I don't know size differences but that sounds like the same size but my wife says it's nearly the same! My wife didn't let on we even talked about her boob size and the mother did nearly all the talking. Daughter had 4 kids inside of 4 years and her boobs grew from a 'B' to 'DDD' through 4 kids and she didn't loose any weight in the boobs but did everywhere else and now her husband doesn't like her boobs that big! They changed the subject so probably the subject lingers on!