Does a "Wow" reaction raise your score?

billhern123

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Isn't the "wow" reaction supposed to raise your score? Because I've been getting a few such reactions lately (two in the last few hours), but my score remains the same. Was it always this way and I just noticed it, or is it a bug? I thought it was only the "sad" and the "angry" reactions that don't raise your score.

Isn't the "wow" reaction supposed to raise your score? Because I've been getting a few such reactions lately (two in the last few hours), but my score remains the same. Was it always this way and I just noticed it, or is it a bug? I thought it was only the "sad" and the "angry" reactions that don't raise your score.
In checking, I do see that the, WOW emoji doesn't increase your Score at this time. Tbh, I'm not sure if it's always been this way. Or, when the points deduction for SAD and ANGRY was removed, that this too was inadvertently edited as well.

Personally, yeah. I think, WOW, should increase the Reaction Score. But, I'll run this up the flag pole, and see what da Boss says.