Work related sighting and want ways to proceed

biggunlover

Reaction score
This has to do with a client and his big titted wife and he is a client for a company that my company services so it's touchy feely to a certain extent and I have to see him right after the first of the year. I found several pics, maybe 5 different pics of his wife baring all on another website. I didn't say anything on here because I already knew everyone's answer which would have been to post the pics before I got an answer. I saw the pics and don't see him but maybe 3 or 4 times a year or whenever his company needs additional expertise. My wife said if she posted pics would I want to know they were online and I said, absolutely! She used that reasoning to say, if he doesn't know, it might be the kind thing to maybe enlighten him gently. My wife said, the next time I have the chance to see him, I should casually mention, 'oh, I didn't know your wife was a model', not to mention what kind of modeling I saw. Go from there with his response. If he says he knows nothing about it, don't mention it to him or if he asked what kind of modeling and where did you see the pictures. That stumps me from there. If he doesn't know, how do I broach the subject or drop the subject! Again, he's a client representative that my company does business with and I dont' want to be the one making him mad and he does away with calling up for service. Wife says he needs to find out no matter what and I don't want my boss to ask me, what was said for him to cancel or limit his contract. I don't think it would be prudent to say well I told him I saw 5 nude pics of his wife online, no not a good idea!

Dont let your wife drum up drama. Its not up to you to make the husband aware. You arent even a friend, just a random business acquaintance. You have nothing to gain from telling him, stay out if it. Leave it alone and just share the pictures.

Last edited:
I'd leave this well alone. There's a 99% chance you'll end up regretting it. I'd even delete this post. Don't mix work and tits up.

Good advice from above posters, you are not close to the client in any way other than work and any fuckup will have consequenmces with your workplace. Bringing the subject up would then open up questions about why you were looking at pics of his wife or how you came about them.

Sounds like your wife is either trying to create drama or imagining inserting herself into the clients wife's shoes. She may also resent you for looking at her images and wants you to stir the hornets nest as payback. My 2 cents.

How did you find her pics online?
If it was easy to find then I would guess her husband knows.

Definitely agreeing with the majority here, don't mess with a business relationship that is at most a quarterly meet and greet. There is zero good that could come from this situation, if he does know this may make the business relationship awkward (knowing you know) and again if he doesn't know well then that's a whole different weird convo.

What size knockers his wife have anyway, asking for business purposes lol

I told my wife what all was said here and then she ask if I minded showing her, so she read all of this. She assured me she wasn't trying start anything concerning drama. She reiterated that if she posted pics online, would I want to know? She's coming from the status of her family, mainly her daughter flashing pics about 12 or 13 years ago at Mardi Gras. Knowing she would never do that, if nothing like that happened I guess I'd say leave it alone too but I'm coming from the situation of trying to fix things that I couldn't fix. When all the pics of her daughter came in the mail, nothing fixed it. I certainly couldn't, nor the US Postal Inspector, or the police and about once a year it comes up again. So in way I can understand where she's coming from wanting everything out in the open. After reading all of these post, I'm changing my approach and just gonna let things lie. My wife doesn't know this man or his wife but I've seen them both at a crab/shrimp bbq company shindig which I went to for about an hour that's the only way I know his wife but I see him probalby 3 or 4 times a year. I appreciate the suggestions and I'll just let it go for a while. Craven...I don't know her size but knowing my wife's size, I'd say close either an 'E' or an 'F' cup. Some workers in our transportation dept said she was a finalist in some state pagent and didn't win because her boobs were too big. Oddly enough, pagents don't like big boobs!!!

I told my wife what all was said here and then she ask if I minded showing her, so she read all of this. She assured me she wasn't trying start anything concerning drama. She reiterated that if she posted pics online, would I want to know? She's coming from the status of her family, mainly her daughter flashing pics about 12 or 13 years ago at Mardi Gras. Knowing she would never do that, if nothing like that happened I guess I'd say leave it alone too but I'm coming from the situation of trying to fix things that I couldn't fix. When all the pics of her daughter came in the mail, nothing fixed it. I certainly couldn't, nor the US Postal Inspector, or the police and about once a year it comes up again. So in way I can understand where she's coming from wanting everything out in the open. After reading all of these post, I'm changing my approach and just gonna let things lie. My wife doesn't know this man or his wife but I've seen them both at a crab/shrimp bbq company shindig which I went to for about an hour that's the only way I know his wife but I see him probalby 3 or 4 times a year. I appreciate the suggestions and I'll just let it go for a while. Craven...I don't know her size but knowing my wife's size, I'd say close either an 'E' or an 'F' cup. Some workers in our transportation dept said she was a finalist in some state pagent and didn't win because her boobs were too big. Oddly enough, pagents don't like big boobs!!!

I think the advice given here earlier, is wise.

You have to maintain a business relationship with this man. And you need to keep that to the forefront of your dealings with him. Whether he knows that his wife has posted photos of herself online - really isn't your business. If he was a friend of yours, then that would be a different circumstance.

Anyway how do you know she herself posted the images on line?? Someone else could have posted her images on line without her knowledge, perhaps? It's a possibility.
Not knowing how the pictures were posted on line - or who may have posted them online : should make you wary regardless.

Definitely appreciate it from a family perspective, or a friend perspective but on a business transaction I agree with you changing the approach.

Apologize for what she and you go through over her daughter just having some fun at Mardi Gras, but yes pageants are not keen perse on large breasts being beautiful. Wish you luck

Agree with above responses. Do not mention the subject to the client.

I agree with everyone else. I wouldn't start any shit. Especially for some dime a dozen E or F cups. I don't know what your end goal was in the first place if you did inform him about his wife. I see a distinct possibility of loss, personally or professionally. Unless you were trying to gain possible swinging partners or something. IDK.

Well then, something is going on! I went back to the site just now and they aren't there anymore. Did a search for her by her real name and by the name I think I remembered showing. Now wondering did she get outed...IT WASN'T ME!!! I didn't do it, was only thinking it but didn't do it!!! I haven't seen him since a couple of months ago and will see him maybe in Jan. Probably won't see her then though! I'll watch for her pics and if I find them I'll post'em!

Well as it turns out, I'm really glad nothing was mentioned after seeing the pics have been taken down. Saw the client at a Bass Pro with his wife. We chit chatted for a few minutes, didn't want to broach the subject. He told me he would be ready to make some more business probably next month. She ask about my wife, how she was, how are you, the normal BS and he said, yeah, somebody at my work posted some pics of my wife and I'm gonna find out who. I just played it cool telling her, well you ought to be flattered and I just about spit out my drink that I had taken a sip of...yeah, nice pics with me with nothing on. Bozo here loaned his camera to a friend and then pics showed up online somehow and then his working buddies started hounding him at work. I said, oh, damn I must have missed it, jokeingly! That's when I knew she wasn't happy! She said there'll be hell to pay when he finds out who jacked the pics. He said he trust the guy he loaned the camera to didn't do it but it was taken back to their office and left for 4 days so everybody is a suspect. Oh wow! I dropped the subject glad I didn't go any further with it. She wasn't happy!

Well as it turns out, I'm really glad nothing was mentioned after seeing the pics have been taken down. Saw the client at a Bass Pro with his wife. We chit chatted for a few minutes, didn't want to broach the subject. He told me he would be ready to make some more business probably next month. She ask about my wife, how she was, how are you, the normal BS and he said, yeah, somebody at my work posted some pics of my wife and I'm gonna find out who. I just played it cool telling her, well you ought to be flattered and I just about spit out my drink that I had taken a sip of...yeah, nice pics with me with nothing on. Bozo here loaned his camera to a friend and then pics showed up online somehow and then his working buddies started hounding him at work. I said, oh, damn I must have missed it, jokeingly! That's when I knew she wasn't happy! She said there'll be hell to pay when he finds out who jacked the pics. He said he trust the guy he loaned the camera to didn't do it but it was taken back to their office and left for 4 days so everybody is a suspect. Oh wow! I dropped the subject glad I didn't go any further with it. She wasn't happy!
I think we deserve those pics now

edit: or at least the website you found these pictures on. It sounds promising

This is a subject I would NEVER bring up with a client I only see every few months and don't truly know. No way. You could potentially lose your job over it, and cause a major issue with this client, or be sued by them, or this guys freaks and kicks your ass or shoots you, who knows nowadays, lots of weirdos out there.

I would've shut my trap about this. Just not worth it.

But I'm also a fellow big boob lover, what size jugs did she have? How old is she? Young 20's woman or mature Mom?

This is a subject I would NEVER bring up with a client I only see every few months and don't truly know. No way. You could potentially lose your job over it, and cause a major issue with this client, or be sued by them, or this guys freaks and kicks your ass or shoots you, who knows nowadays, lots of weirdos out there.

I would've shut my trap about this. Just not worth it.

But I'm also a fellow big boob lover, what size jugs did she have? How old is she? Young 20's woman or mature Mom?
Yeah, I'm not going any further with it. He's probably mid 40s and she's younger, maybe 38ish or so. My wife said she's probably a DD or an F cup with maybe a 32-34 band. Close to her but not quite as big in the tits.