Please Check this out! Not boob related though.

Lvdude2

Reaction score
Hey fellow boob guys. I just wanted to share a comic I just did. It's not boob related though, hope you guys understand I'm not trolling just needed you guys to check it out and support the dude out here. Forgive me for some spelling errors too. You can download the comic in PDF format for free, The file is 7mb.
Link > https://www.solidfiles.com/v/
4yMZqk2Q57Mgn

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 13
I think we'd all be happy to support a creative, but in the 5-6 months you've been here you've only made 3 posts and I don't feel as if I've got any kind of connection with you. It would be different if I'd seen your name all over the board.

I think we'd all be happy to support a creative, but in the 5-6 months you've been here you've only made 3 posts and I don't feel as if I've got any kind of connection with you. It would be different if I'd seen your name all over the board.
I understand. And I apologize, I am undoubtedly a ride or die boob guy. Check my Twitter @Mr_Lvcartoons

I understand. And I apologize, I am undoubtedly a ride or die boob guy. Check my Twitter @Mr_Lvcartoons
@Lvdude2 No need to apologize. :)
Your work has promise.
Have you did any big breast work? I'd be interested.
Ptar

Your work has promise.
Ptar
Your work has promise.
Ptar
Yeah couple of pictures. I had an idea for a slice of life comic I wanted to do but nothing has materialised as of yet since the guys @ fakku.net seem like they don't accept original hentai doujinshi as of yet

Hmm... Lemme posts a few

Attachments

• Danky-offi.jpg
    Danky-offi.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Layton_Benton_Again-official.jpg
    Layton_Benton_Again-official.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 7
  • rose-official.jpg
    rose-official.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 8