Who was the biggest shock for a breast reduction?

First was LDM as many many of us.

But recently, Reeces Pieces DESTROYED me with her reduction, she was the newest of my "Flawless" list, gorgeous in the face, great big natural ass and boobs, but then, choooooop.

Regardless of their reasoning, which I respect as a human being, but with his idea that this is their career, selling images and video of their bodies, we as consumers, are in every right to not be as satisfied about their "product" being altered.

However, I'm not saying to be mean directly to them in dms and shit, but conversations amongst the fellas like this, the gloves is off

I spoke too soon about Codi being the most shocking for me this year. I just found out that both Skylar Vox and Travelinghoppy plan on getting reductions. With the latter there's a small saving grace in that she supposedly plans on retiring afterward, but it sucks all-around.

Last edited:
She’s on the DO NOT POST list, but c4llm3 k m3l0n5 has posted a reel on Instagram asking peoples opinions on her getting a lift. (n) So far it’s the usuals saying do what makes you feel good which is crap advice considering she’s going to keep selling content.

Where do you get this piece of information? I can't say I keep a tight eye on her SM but I just checked and I see nothing, particularly since the new year. The only thing that comes up on a web search is a removed post on boobsrealm, which for my money is one of the worst perpetrators of misinformation I've seen.
Instagram has Codi after reduction. My disappointment in her and my unfollowing her

Eva Batista. As soon as I found out about her, she announced a reduction. What a shame. She may be a contender for best body of all time.
I still marvel at this colossal mistake. Possibly the best rack since Cynthia Myers. And a sexy face.

What boggles my mind is she is still doing onlyfans. Like are you completely out of touch? Cut off what makes millions but stay in the business...

Reminds me of the amazing boobs spring break girl. She cuts them off then continues modeling doing...diaper nudes. Yes diaper nudes. If youre gonna be all risque and continue nude modeling... Just makes no sense.

Eva had a live. Someone wrote '9.5 to a 4'. And she ended the live right away.

She’s on the DO NOT POST list, but c4llm3 k m3l0n5 has posted a reel on Instagram asking peoples opinions on her getting a lift. (n) So far it’s the usuals saying do what makes you feel good which is crap advice considering she’s going to keep selling content.
I *can* trust you on this, but her current account just shows a bunch of random stuff and tit bouncing. Maybe I am lucky enough not to hear bad news yet.

Glad she's happy and all but she's basically dead to me atp onto the next busty goddess

No doubt. Her face is a 5? Average nerdy looking girl. Shes not ugly at all. Just a regular plain girl. Her huge tits were rare.

I think they get so enamored with themselves/likes/simps they think that their boobs are 5% of their attractiveness.

Yeah we'll see if she's happy with her choice 6 months from now right now she's in the I can wear cute shit phase .
Codi Vore is really speedrunning the Linsey Dawn Mckenzie experience lol

Unlike Linsey she has the ability to pivot her talents elsewhere, the only question is where. She does have a knack for comedy.

Instagram has Codi after reduction. My disappointment in her and my unfollowing her
Yes. So that proves - to the one who you replied to- that i never posted misinformation. It actually confirms that usually I do more stuff before everyone else.

Yes. So that proves - to the one who you replied to- that i never posted misinformation. It actually confirms that usually I do more stuff before everyone else.
Why are you tagging me ??? I don't know who you are !!!!