Who Is The Biggest After Norma and Karola?

I have to say the legendary Big Busty Vanessa has to be in the top 10 (or at least an honorable mention) for some of the most massive tits around.
Those 3" inch nipples are in a league all by themselves!
Will admit she's is definitely a OG in the game been a Seqqs worker since the 80s

Looking for the biggest in the world to date, including macromastia, BUT they need to be in good shape, ie, not some of the horrific ones you see with big sores and ultra saggy, im looking for the biggest, attractive to any man who isn’t against size boobs! probably going to end up being an amateur I’d imagine but I’d love to know! Want to make this into a brand new thread by the way please admin: I saw a similar one but not quite the same this is soecific to my tastes.
My additions to the conversation are bustyyyjenny, himiwako, Milena velba, abbi seecra, crazy_bowie, demora avarice, chioma_love, realbustyndark, bustygh

Just to be clear!!!! Please no morbidly obese bodies or ultra saggers such as Norma, lily dream boobs, some might argue bustyyjenny or himiwako are saggy but they are just so big they are long in my view, I suppose personally by saggy I mean massive but mostly cellulite and flat rather than full plump and bouncy!! Jenny is a tiny bit saggy in my view but nothing against it myself when she has the best mommy milkers I’ve ever came across online!

I’m looking for the biggest and bestest in the world, say the holy grail!!!

Feel free to add pics or links! I may in the coming days of my entries feel free to add some yourselves! Just trying to get a good conversation going about my greatest obsession

Last edited by a moderator:
If she isn't approaching Karola, Himiwako, or Miosotis size (Especially if she is actively losing weight) what is the point of bringing her up then? I love her huge breasts, but it seems you're missing the point of the thread.

You can easily see why I mentioned Himiwako compared to Poetry...
Hi I got way more mass dude and not as far

Looking for the biggest in the world to date, including macromastia, BUT they need to be in good shape, ie, not some of the horrific ones you see with big sores and ultra saggy, im looking for the biggest, attractive to any man who isn’t against size boobs! probably going to end up being an amateur I’d imagine but I’d love to know! Want to make this into a brand new thread by the way please admin: I saw a similar one but not quite the same this is soecific to my tastes.
My additions to the conversation are bustyyyjenny, himiwako, Milena velba, abbi seecra, crazy_bowie, demora avarice, chioma_love, realbustyndark, bustygh

Just to be clear!!!! Please no morbidly obese bodies or ultra saggers such as Norma, lily dream boobs, some might argue bustyyjenny or himiwako are saggy but they are just so big they are long in my view, I suppose personally by saggy I mean massive but mostly cellulite and flat rather than full plump and bouncy!! Jenny is a tiny bit saggy in my view but nothing against it myself when she has the best mommy milkers I’ve ever came across online!

I’m looking for the biggest and bestest in the world, say the holy grail!!!

Feel free to add pics or links! I may in the coming days of my entries feel free to add some yourselves! Just trying to get a good conversation going about my greatest obsession
Hey moderator I asked to keep this as a new thread I’m not into ssbbw like Norma and Karol a and want to keep them out the conversation, there boobs are mostly cellulite and not prime boobs and in my mind do not count….

Hey moderator I asked to keep this as a new thread I’m not into ssbbw like Norma and Karol a and want to keep them out the conversation, there boobs are mostly cellulite and not prime boobs and in my mind do not count….

Sorry, but the threads are almost identical and there are probably a dozen variables on it, such as biggest on a black/white/latina/Yank/European/Amish/slim/BBW/werewolf, etc, hence the one thread.

Sorry, but the threads are almost identical and there are probably a dozen variables on it, such as biggest on a black/white/latina/Yank/European/Amish/slim/BBW/werewolf, etc, hence the one thread.
no worries there’s some nice ones here I guess I just wanted a very specific thread lol

Agree with you but she don't have premium content
She kinda does. You gotta pay her a steep 50 bucks for her to accept a follow request from her private account. Apparently from what I've heard it's just here showing her tits a bit more like in bras and pasties and covering them up with her hands but never showing them in full

It's wild that Titz Galure could pose side by side with Norma Stitz and you could visually see her as Norma's successor if she ever stepped down. Such a tragic loss.
I like this pose so much, head between tits

I feel like we have to throw Thotterpop into this conversation shes just gotten on the scene but shes already next in line for Karola’s throne as far as i can tell. Don’t really keep up with white women like that but outside of closet gigantomastia cases shes the biggest i ever seen besides Karola.
Thotterpop is a macromastia dream

@Itsme9519 isnt far off lol. That guys wife’s chest is gigantic

She isn’t even in the same theoretical concept as Norma Stitz. You could take both her tits combined them then multiply them by 4 and then maybe you have one of Norma’s tits

She isn’t even in the same theoretical concept as Norma Stitz. You could take both her tits combined them then multiply them by 4 and then maybe you have one of Norma’s tits
I was half kidding half not, I’m just a big fan of that guys wife’s tits, they are undoubtedly enormous. Not the biggest in the world but they could still feed a village

Last edited:
I feel like we have to throw Thotterpop into this conversation shes just gotten on the scene but shes already next in line for Karola’s throne as far as i can tell. Don’t really keep up with white women like that but outside of closet gigantomastia cases shes the biggest i ever seen besides Karola.
I love the fact Thotterpop doesn't have Alot of buddy and she's competing with Karola & Norma. Rack is crazy huge.

Thotterpop has a shower video about eight minutes long out there. No wig, no stupid filters. She's taking a shower and playing to the camera, nothing on. Since she's DNP, I can't post any clips or pics. It's next level better than the other stuff that was posted here.

I seen her recently and WOW...amazing
I saw her on her last day in the business (Dec. 31st 2023) after 40+ years in the game she let me take a couple of her bonkers knockers!
BOLLOX!
She's still an all time great set of tit & nipples on this incredible massive stacked Blackbird!

Attachments

• a91bd66f6531bf70eda3915f81b61f92_v.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • 15bd3a8917f657940ef60fa62ef6a7cb_v.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • 0d6d416e04f1c8617606c36a5802dfbe_f.jpg
    0d6d416e04f1c8617606c36a5802dfbe_f.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 3587eea973fa785bf811465587f3ce0e_f.jpg
    3587eea973fa785bf811465587f3ce0e_f.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 59e2c88a6f5389945ef41a9098989e7f_f (4).jpg