Biggest Wife Tits on the Site

C

Cumsonboobs

So I’ve seen a lot of guys sharing their wife’s massive tits on the site but I’m wondering if we can crown the most stacked amateur wife, girlfriend, or FWB on the site. Hoping people will share their wife or nominate one of their pals. Thought it would be cool to turn into a little contest and can do a poll if it picks up traction. Let’s keep it positive and see your Wife’s tits lol! This isn’t a nicest tits competition, for this we’re looking for the biggest amateur wife on site, so let’s get some nominations!

I don't want to brag on her honestly being the biggest, but "one of possibly the widest thickest and most muscular" that is a possibility.

(4) Pics. from 10 years ago when she was 26-28 inches thick and a screen grab of the vacuum video of which is current and she is near 30" thick on her right breast but no confirmed photos via the tape yet (I got too excited for measuring), so it is unconfirmed.....and 3 vids displaying the one from 10 years ago in the "Pool Cue Muscle show"

View attachment Pool cue flexing video.mp4
& (2) that are current & displaying the 13-14 inch wide wingspan & muscularity, still only 12" long though...but again the thickness is pretty darn good.....

View attachment Untitled.mov

View attachment Untitled II.mov

Hope the thread takes off my man

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.44.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.44.24 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 695
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 7.48.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 7.48.00 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 704
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 8.02.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 8.02.13 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 728
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.42.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.42.11 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 713
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 8.45.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 8.45.34 AM.png
    720 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
My wife with a bodice chiller (metal tube filled with ice chips) in her cleavage. Her 42Ns get sweaty AF in the summer heat otherwise.

My money is on @emdi being the winner of this thread, Nina Phoenix is one of the bustiest models on here.

Attachments

• PXL_20230709_194721521.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230709_194721521.MP.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 1,280
My wife with a bodice chiller (metal tube filled with ice chips) in her cleavage. Her 42Ns get sweaty AF in the summer heat otherwise.

My money is on @emdi being the winner of this thread, Nina Phoenix is one of the bustiest models on here.
wife’s look huge but tough to tell from that pic. Honestly as much as I appreciate ninas rack, I’d have to say she doesn’t count here although she is a wife of a forum member, she’s not really amateur

She is obviously a great cook (y)

Wow counter you might have ended this thread before it even started. Those are HUGE. They consume her whole torso and body, truly amazing size. Will be difficult to beat
I have labeled her as the torso cover in some of her videos. Cool thing is you can grab one boob on either side with both hands, and pull it up next to your chest and it will darn near cover your stomach, while the nipple is hanging down and can be a crotch slap. That is a torso cover, one that will cover your whole bottom ribs and stomach, not hers, but yours! And at the same time flap it against your crotch. Torso covers can be fun;)

I have labeled her as the torso cover in some of her videos. Cool thing is you can grab one boob on either side with both hands, and pull it up next to your chest and it will darn near cover your stomach, while the nipple is hanging down and can be a crotch slap. That is a torso cover, one that will cover your whole bottom ribs and stomach, not hers, but yours! And at the same time flap it against your crotch. Torso covers can be fun;)
Wow you can do all that with just one tit? Imagine the possibilities with two!

Wow you can do all that with just one tit? Imagine the possibilities with two!
It is a treat to be sure. The following screen grabs will help with the description of the "possiblities with two"

In the photos she is seated had has her fists behind the underarm portion of breast meat.
Instead of her hands being there put your hands there (I have of course). Grab both sides and lean back
pulling on them in a milking motion. It is like milking a cow, and it is beyond awesome!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 3.27.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 3.27.15 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 621
  • Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 3.27.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 3.27.31 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 614
So I’ve seen a lot of guys sharing their wife’s massive tits on the site but I’m wondering if we can crown the most stacked amateur wife, girlfriend, or FWB on the site. Hoping people will share their wife or nominate one of their pals. Thought it would be cool to turn into a little contest and can do a poll if it picks up traction. Let’s keep it positive and see your Wife’s tits lol! This isn’t a nicest tits competition, for this we’re looking for the biggest amateur wife on site, so let’s get some nominations!
Love this idea, but how you judging by biggest? As biggest could mean length or cup size or even something else.

I don't want to brag on her honestly being the biggest, but "one of possibly the widest thickest and most muscular" that is a possibiliy.

(4) Pics. from 10 years ago when she was 26-28 inches thick and a screen grab of the vacuum video of which is current and she is near 30" thick on her right breast but no confirmed photos via the tape yet (I got too excited for measuring), so it is unconfirmed.....and 3 vids displaying the one from 10 years ago in the "Pool Cue Muscle show"

View attachment 4701086
& (2) that are current & displaying the 13-14 inch wide wingspan & muscularity, still only 12" long though...but again the thickness is pretty darn good.....

View attachment 4701101

View attachment 4701096

Still makes me beg the question what cup size as we’ve had N cups and K cups already, as fun as the facts and measurements are, you’ve not giving a cup size yet.
I have to chime in with my 34k busty Wife
I think your wife’s tits are amazing! Simply beautiful!

Love this idea, but how you judging by biggest? As biggest could mean length or cup size or even something else.

Still makes me beg the question what cup size as we’ve had N cups and K cups already, as fun as the facts and measurements are, you’ve not giving a cup size yet.

I think your wife’s tits are amazing! Simply beautiful!

It never gets old banging my busty Wife. Every time we have sex I'm still wow'd by her huge tits all these years later. Such a glorious site.

I don't want to brag on her honestly being the biggest, but "one of possibly the widest thickest and most muscular" that is a possibiliy.

View attachment 4701086

View attachment 4701101

View attachment 4701096

I may be misreading…but who is this? And does she have her own thread?