When receiving a tittyfuck how does it most often finish?

When receiving a tittyfuck how does it most often finish?

• I cum between her tits

Votes: 131 63.3%
  • I jack off on her tits

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • She jacks me onto her tits

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I cum in her mouth

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • We move on to other sexual activities

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

eep644

Reaction score
My previous version of this poll was deleted, don’t know if it was an accident or I did something wrong. If the latter please let me know.

Most of the time, i will take my cock out and cum on her face(70% of the time) . I also like to take it out and cum on her tits(20% of the time) . More rarely (10%), i cum between the tits

With a big smile, 21 gun salute, high fiving everyone on the street and the granting of a bank holiday, etc

Generally tend to finish in her mouth (80%) and the rest of the times on her face.

Cumming whilst buried in her cleavage! There must be something visually stimulating about it that I don't understand, but it makes me shoot like a fire hydrant. Many times it will rocket right over her head or blast her chin and soak her collarbone.

My ex used to squeeze them really hard as I would cum to try and trap the cum in the cleavage for easier clean up lol.

Usually coming between her tits, though sometimes down my GFs throat as she loves that.

Definitely in b/w. It feels like a pussy when I do it that way. I shoot out like a bullet and have accidentally given cumshots to the face due to the intensity of the orgasm lol
Like he said, it feels like a creampie in the pussy, but if it is intense, shoots out and surprises the girl in the face. I can never had it any other way.

How does it finish? If an A-cup to D-cup a 5 or 6 out of 10

How does it finish? If a F-cup to H-cup a 8-9 out of 10

How does it finish? If an I-cup or above......I am out of breath with a shit eating grin on my face! And looking back, depending on my age I am probably thinking about seconds!

First time with Ann, we were in her bed, she was laying down. I straddled her midsection, keeping my weight off of her with me knees. She made a nice channel with her 34DDD's, pressing them around my cock. I don't know if she'd ever done it before, assuming she had, because she was a single divorcé of 36. It was pure Heaven! We had already fucked, and I came pretty hard. But this new feeling was absolutely incredible. I just pumped back and forth between her fat tits. She did not suck me off at all (She was insanely good at that, and I have no idea how many loads I shot down her eager throat) but instead just let me thrust in and out of her tit valley. Minutes later, I came again, and it poured out between her plump udders, to her chin in a pool of white sauce that collected in the hollow of her throat. Embarrassed, I said "Sorry, I made a mess." Unphased, she rubbed it into her breast flesh. "It's part of you." It was and still is the best ever.
(Photo is for illustrative purposes only. It is not us although shockingly similar)

Attachments

• 0484a.jpg
    0484a.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
First time with Ann, we were in her bed, she was laying down. I straddled her midsection, keeping my weight off of her with me knees. She made a nice channel with her 34DDD's, pressing them around my cock. I don't know if she'd ever done it before, assuming she had, because she was a single divorcé of 36. It was pure Heaven! We had already fucked, and I came pretty hard. But this new feeling was absolutely incredible. I just pumped back and forth between her fat tits. She did not suck me off at all (She was insanely good at that, and I have no idea how many loads I shot down her eager throat) but instead just let me thrust in and out of her tit valley. Minutes later, I came again, and it poured out between her plump udders, to her chin in a pool of white sauce that collected in the hollow of her throat. Embarrassed, I said "Sorry, I made a mess." Unphased, she rubbed it into her breast flesh. "It's part of you." It was and still is the best ever.
Shit that might need to go to the big tit stories thread, or whatever it is

i always cum between a womans fake tits....fake tits only is what im into
I’ve never had an encounter with fake tits. I came close to booking Kayla Kleevage back in 2018 but I couldn’t get past how old she looked so I never went thru with it.

Most of the women I’ve been with prefer in between. The rest have been face or mouth