What's your zodiac sun sign and your moon sign?

Lvdude2

Reaction score
Eyo wassup my ninjas

Just wanted to know y'all sun signs and moon signs. There's something I'm tryna see, since we all are boob guys outchea. By the way I am Pisces sun and My moon is in cancer.

My ex was right into all this twaddle & once made me read a book about it. "Read your chapter & tell me I'm wrong". Which was all well & good until I also read the other 11 chapters & found traits equally applicable to me in every one. All utter & complete bollocks. Astrology - fooling the world since man looked at the stars & kind of vaguely saw what sort of looks like a thing if you squint when you're off your tits on mushrooms.

Astrology has nothing to do with anything.

My ex was right into all this twaddle & once made me read a book about it. "Read your chapter & tell me I'm wrong". Which was all well & good until I also read the other 11 chapters & found traits equally applicable to me in every one. All utter & complete bollocks. Astrology - fooling the world since man looked at the stars & kind of vaguely saw what sort of looks like a thing if you squint when you're off your tits on mushrooms.
Astrology believers are so brainwashed they will not realize they’re just human behaviors.. available and applicable for any human.

I'm actually really good at guessing someone's star sign. Well I say I'm good. I'm usually right 1 in 12 times.

I'm actually really good at guessing someone's star sign. Well I say I'm good. I'm usually right 1 in 12 times.
That's actually an 8.33% accuracy rate. I'm torn whether that's good or not.

That's actually an 8.33% accuracy rate. I'm torn whether that's good or not.

In a similar vein, I'm also really good at predicting the sex of unborn babies. My hit rate there is 50%.

In a similar vein, I'm also really good at predicting the sex of unborn babies. My hit rate there is 50%.
Meh, I think I like those odds better. :)